Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42296
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What the Hell does THIS mean?

WOW!!!

Unbelievable... Well, I guess it wasn't enough for you to go after Karla:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...103&highlight=

[Staff edit. M]

But then you started attacking Karla and I could not understand the hate and anger that was resonating from your prose... I knew that you and Karla had disagreed upon occasion but I could not understand why a woman as beautiful and classy as yourself would need to act like that... and I still don't...

When you came to SA I tried in every way to help you... I always responded to reference requests in a timely manner... I have referred many a gentleman to you because I thought that you were a beautiful and wonderful provider...

I can tell you this... no matter how much I may dislike someone... I would NEVER WISH for them to be BULLIED, HARASSED, THREATENED & OUTED so that they had to move in order to protect their family...

But then again... I can see that you and I are VERY DIFFERENT...

Your shocked & saddened slave,

Guinevere

Sorry Dear, but Im not going to let you try to bring drama into my "Im leaving the Hobby thread", like you try to do everywhere you post, Are'nt you a bit old to act like this? Please, here's your chance now-
What the fuck are you even trying to complain about here?
What was the point of posting that- it had no relevance to anything.
None. Im going to take a wild guess, and say you'll answer by..
A few youtube videos, and rambling more about things that have nothing to do with what we are even talking about.

As for the Karla matter, I guess that shows how close you guys must NOT be, considering a very short time after that thread I contacted Karla to apologize, which she accepted and agreed the whole thing was dumb, and emotional on my part. Actually the way she worded it then blew me away, she was so truly mature and classy about it, to this day I say again, sorry Karla, but Thank you for accepting my apology, MONTHS ago. Last I knew, me and her were "cool". If she feels differently she is MORE than welcome to please say something here! From what you just posted in public in another thread, she's been getting threatened? I didnt know that, I dont think anyone else did. I highly doubt Karla would really think a minor online disagreement that turned into a apology days later is now months later the cause of her being threatened, but again, if she feels that way- please post now Karla to shut me up on the matter, but I had no idea she still harbored ill feelings towards me.

I had no idea you also, had a problem with me? Im not sure why, I really like you. I see you, as encouragement. I love the Hobby! Sometimes I wish I could hide in my hobby world forever, and just always do this. The hobby is a great means to save money and experience life, and help get woman to whatever the next phase in their life is. The ones who lack motivation in life do it, well until they are old. They dont stop, they cant. I dont want to ever give up on life like that. When I see people like you, so desperate..I just realize how lucky I am. Im not perfect, but Im also not old as shit doing this, risking my kids getting taken away just for a few bucks. You encourage me, to stay strong, save money, and get my ass back in school so I dont end up like you at that age! I really dont know what exactly caused you to have one of your well known epic public online meltdowns just now towards me, but I dont care. Get over it. Word of advice, and this is coming from all your former clients (and also me) who no longer want to deal with you because you revolve around too much drama now, but people liked you A LOT better as The old SG, The one who was so sexy and polite, always stayed in your Slave character- it was hot. But then sometime last year....you lost it, you crumbled. You got out of character, and now go back and forth staying in and out of character, and became this frazzled seeming lady..but everyone liked you much better last year, IJS. Maybe try to get back to that person, it seemed you didnt have as near as many problems then.

Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #2
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Let's see if SG has any new details to offer or if Karla steps in to explain.

As of now, looks like another case of paranoia on SG's camp.....reading too much into a situation and jumping the gun.....

Question is.....did SG arrive at that conclusion herself or did her "male consultant(s)" give her bad advice yet again?
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #3
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont like her but candi ur more level headed than I am.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:10 PM   #4
DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Link is broken. Any info. as to where and when this thread was posted? Almost impossible to stay on top of all the SG threads, then again almost impossible to stay on top of all her BS.

I am sure she has a problem with you Candi for a few reasons.

#1 YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

#2 You are YOUNG

#3 You are probably taking the spotlight off of her (in her mind) from announcing you are retiring.

Even though I have not seen you, you blow her away in the looks department as well as performance department (from what I have read)
DirkDigglerSanAntonio is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile If you are going to quote me then make sure you don't leave out the WHISPERS COMMENT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
WOW!!!

[Staff edit. M]

But then you started attacking Karla and I could not understand the hate and anger that was resonating from your prose... I knew that you and Karla had disagreed upon occasion but I could not understand why a woman as beautiful and classy as yourself would need to act like that... and I still don't...

When you came to SA I tried in every way to help you... I always responded to reference requests in a timely manner... I have referred many a gentleman to you because I thought that you were a beautiful and wonderful provider...

I can tell you this... no matter how much I may dislike someone... I would NEVER WISH for them to be BULLIED, HARASSED, THREATENED & OUTED so that they had to move in order to protect their family...

Guinevere

Sorry Dear, but Im not going to let you try to bring drama into my "Im leaving the Hobby thread", like you try to do everywhere you post, Are'nt you a bit old to act like this? Please, here's your chance now-
What the fuck are you even trying to complain about here?
What was the point of posting that- it had no relevance to anything.
None. Im going to take a wild guess, and say you'll answer by..
A few youtube videos, and rambling more about things that have nothing to do with what we are even talking about.

As for the Karla matter, I guess that shows how close you guys must NOT be, considering a very short time after that thread I contacted Karla to apologize, which she accepted and agreed the whole thing was dumb, and emotional on my part. Actually the way she worded it then blew me away, she was so truly mature and classy about it, to this day I say again, sorry Karla, but Thank you for accepting my apology, MONTHS ago. Last I knew, me and her were "cool". If she feels differently she is MORE than welcome to please say something here! From what you just posted in public in another thread, she's been getting threatened? I didnt know that, I dont think anyone else did. I highly doubt Karla would really think a minor online disagreement that turned into a apology days later is now months later the cause of her being threatened, but again, if she feels that way- please post now Karla to shut me up on the matter, but I had no idea she still harbored ill feelings towards me.

I had no idea you also, had a problem with me? Im not sure why, I really like you. I see you, as encouragement. I love the Hobby! Sometimes I wish I could hide in my hobby world forever, and just always do this. The hobby is a great means to save money and experience life, and help get woman to whatever the next phase in their life is. The ones who lack motivation in life do it, well until they are old. They dont stop, they cant. I dont want to ever give up on life like that. When I see people like you, so desperate..I just realize how lucky I am. Im not perfect, but Im also not old as shit doing this, risking my kids getting taken away just for a few bucks. You encourage me, to stay strong, save money, and get my ass back in school so I dont end up like you at that age! I really dont know what exactly caused you to have one of your well known epic public online meltdowns just now towards me, but I dont care. Get over it. Word of advice, and this is coming from all your former clients (and also me) who no longer want to deal with you because you revolve around too much drama now, but people liked you A LOT better as The old SG, The one who was so sexy and polite, always stayed in your Slave character- it was hot. But then sometime last year....you lost it, you crumbled. You got out of character, and now go back and forth staying in and out of character, and became this frazzled seeming lady..but everyone liked you much better last year, IJS. Maybe try to get back to that person, it seemed you didnt have as near as many problems then.

Quote:
[B][FONT="Verdana"]
Thank you Whispers! Keep doing what you do here! Its more important than some realize.

WOW!!!

[Staff edit. M]

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #6
lasvegas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

nikki and candi are gangsta... did i already mention that..lol GANGSTA...!!! great example of "vintage" vs. hot young... LOL or bitter sour grapes vs. HOT YOUNG tight skin , or saggy silk dress socks resembling skin vs. tight tube socks , or....i guess you get the idea..lol

GANGSTA!!!!
lasvegas is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:19 PM   #7
DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasvegas View Post
nikki and candi are gangsta... did i already mention that..lol GANGSTA...!!! great example of "vintage" vs. hot young... LOL or bitter sour grapes vs. HOT YOUNG tight skin , or saggy silk dress socks resembling skin vs. tight tube socks , or....i guess you get the idea..lol

GANGSTA!!!!
IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DirkDigglerSanAntonio is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:20 PM   #8
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

This is the thread, btw.

Post 116.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1055769960

Post 43.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153738&page=3
I'll repeat what I said there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

Well CANDI, I guess since you could not find a way to get rid of the competition by YOURSELF you found another way to do it:

Thank you Whispers! Keep doing what you do here! Its more important than some realize.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055769531

I guess Karla and I NOW KNOW who has been sending her THREATENING PM'S TO OUT HER if she DID NOT STOP being FRIENDS WITH ME...
I wonder how she is going to apologize to Candi after this?

This is the standard OG mode. If a hooktard does not praise her (or do as she is told), she is the enemy.

I know that Luscious Leo was not in her good graces after a certain trip to Houston...

I also know that a certain blonde mature provider is not liked by OG, mainly because she has a zero footprint on the board AND does wonderfully well.

IJS...
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #9
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Candi...

I'll be 45 in January... I'll be sure to send you an invitation to the PARTY!!

I am really comfortable with both my age and with who I am... but thanks for your concern...

Now, back to YOU & WHISPERS....

Why would you ENJOY seeing another provider STALKED, HARASSED, BULLIED & OUTED? Educate me... I am curious...

Old 09-06-2014, 02:45 PM   #10
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Let's see if SG has any new details to offer or if Karla steps in to explain.

As of now, looks like another case of paranoia on SG's camp.....reading too much into a situation and jumping the gun.....

Question is.....did SG arrive at that conclusion herself or did her "male consultant(s)" give her bad advice yet again?
Sir Beagle...

She had to disable her account on June 11th because of threats... she was told that if she continued to be friends with me then she would be outed like another provider was on The Dirty...

Two days later I was outed on the dirty as well... After that I put distance between myself and my doubling partners in an attempt to protect them... Karla just recently came back but she is still receiving threats and is still scared to post or even work...

Now, I recognize that is our issue to deal with but I am curious as to WHY CANDI IS CONGRATULATING WHISPERS ON STALKING, BULLYING, HARASSING & OUTING ME?

IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS WHISPERS HAS CREATED:

36 HATE/OBSESSED/SLANDEROUS THREADS ABOUT ME...

NEARLY 1000 POSTS IN 8 MONTHS BASHING & THREATENING ME...

STALKING MY REVIEWS...

QUACKING ON MY REVIEWS...

FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF STD'S THAT I DO NOT HAVE...

DEFACEMENT OF MY PHOTOS...

So, Candi... Please explain WHY YOU thinK that it is GREAT THAT WHISPERS IS STALKING, HARASSING ME?
Old 09-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #11
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

Now, I recognize that is our issue to deal with but I am curious as to WHY CANDI IS CONGRATULATING WHISPERS ON STALKING, BULLYING, HARASSING & OUTING ME?
So you drew that conclusion from this one statement Candi made?
Quote:

If so, you're politicizing the situation unnecessarily. I interpreted Candi's statement differently. She might be aware of other providers who were threatened, and is thanking W for bringing the issue to light; not for W's multiple posts against you.

Admittedly, no one has yet presented any solid evidence of who outed who, and I doubt we will ever see it here in public forums. Personally, I have received info directly from a provider, who thinks you or someone on your behalf did some mischiefs outside the boards some time back. Seeing the details W has alluded to, I would not be surprised if there were similar incidents towards other providers. And I don't have any means of verifying any of these personally either.

I'm inclined to believe there is truth about both camps harassing and threatening to out one another, especially since multiple members have spoken about it.

Question is......how do you want to resolve this? Both sides can make good on your threats and out one another.....what then? How far will this retribution go?
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #12
Aghorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

If so, you're politicizing the situation unnecessarily. I interpreted Candi's statement differently. She might be aware of other providers who were threatened, and is thanking W for bringing the issue to light; not for W's multiple posts against you.

Admittedly, no one has yet presented any solid evidence of who outed who, and I doubt we will ever see it here in public forums. Personally, I have received info directly from a provider, who thinks you or someone on your behalf did some mischiefs outside the boards some time back. Seeing the details W has alluded to, I would not be surprised if there were similar incidents towards other providers. And I don't have any means of verifying any of these personally either.

I'm inclined to believe there is truth about both camps harassing and threatening to out one another, especially since multiple members have spoken about it.

Question is......how do you want to resolve this? Both sides can make good on your threats and out one another.....what then? How far will this retribution go?

The best move is not to play!
Aghorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:00 PM   #13
blasphemouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Beagle +1. And I hope all parties involved settle this in a reasonable manner.
blasphemouse is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:00 PM   #14
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Actually no... Please read this thread in its entirety:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1011103&page=9

At first I thought Candi was talking about [Staff edit. M] but then she began to attack Karla and it got very ugly... I was really shocked that she even started that thread. She is an incredibly beautiful woman and there is no reason to hate on other providers...[/SIZE]

Multiple posts? Let's be clear about WHISPERS OBSESSION WITH ME:

OVER 35 HATE/OBSESSED THREADS ABOUT ME...

ALMOST 1000 POSTS SLANDERING ME...

DEFACEMENT OF MY PHOTOS...

QUACKING ON MY REVIEWS...

THREATENING POSTS ...

THREATENING PM'S ORDERING ME TO KISS HIS RING...

Retribution? There is no way to make up to me for what has been done...

What do I want?

Basically, I want the truth... I want to know why... I have never used profanity or vulgar words when I address the members of this forum, I have always been respectful even when I do not agree with what is being said... I have not created THIRTY FIVE THREADS TO HARASS, BULLY & TO STALK ANYONE...

I don't want to HURT anyone... I don't want anyone OUTED... I have been down that road and I do not wish it on anyone...

I wanted to be left alone... I went through the appropriate channels... I have hit the RTM BUTTONS when I have been SLANDERED... WHEN THERE HAS BEEN GROSS MEDICAL SPECULATION... WHEN I WAS THREATENED WITH PHYSICAL ASSAULT...

I have written pm's to St. Christopher, Chica Chaser and administration and NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN ANSWERED... NOT ONE... WOULDN'T YOU WANT A FEW ANSWERS?

I would like for CANDI to answer the QUESTION:

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS A GOOD THING THAT WHISPERS IS STALKING, BULLYING, HARASSING & OUTING PROVIDERS?

Old 09-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #15
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Now the campaign switches to Candi from Whispers and this time last week from me. My question is to you and your WKs, when do you have time to provide if you are constantly making unsubstantiated allegations constantly?

You are constantly on the attack instead of focusing on making money the number one reason any chick should be on this board and number two why do you constantly worry about others on this board? Your 'team' spent the better part of last week on me for a still unknown reason. Its always something that someone is doing to you but there is never any proof to share. Never did with Las Vegas over two nearly three years. Never have with me but you did admit your smart bff and you visited about me. Now you are on Candi Staxx because she is leaving?

I think you may be a bit jealous because Candi is in fact younger, better looking and definitely fetching premium coin compared to your high volume friends.

As for any presumed conditions, all I can say is that just from all the stuff I have read, I don't care if Enber Simmers and all your girlfriends gave you references, I wouldn't see you because of all the drama tied to you!

To you and the girl crew who support you, there are TOO MANY options for hobbyist to focus on you! I was hobbying how many years before I heard of you? I don't think based upon my review count any action from the board.

You really may consider finding a new profession if everyone is picking on you so hard?
The Player is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women