Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2014, 08:29 AM   #1
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101
Default How many of you are also tired?

I don't know about anyone else. But the bashing, complaining, moaning, bitching and so many others of providers or gents is getting old.

How many of you really read the multiple paragraphs of some of the posts. The ones with multiple pages of rants is just so not fun. If a couple of members start or have added to a thread I just do not even read, I know it is gonna be long and probably have negative comments.

I use this site to find me some lovin, have fun with some posting and maybe chatting. Have learned some interesting things, laughed at jokes and meet some interesting members both guys (at socials) and gals.

Really can we stop the bull shit and just have fun?
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:54 AM   #2
Guest110314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

+1
Guest110314 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:12 AM   #3
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

We need more of this to make more happiness hee hee!
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:21 AM   #4
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
I don't know about anyone else. But the bashing, complaining, moaning, bitching and so many others of providers or gents is getting old.

Yet you choose to fight fire with more fire.

How many of you really read the multiple paragraphs of some of the posts. The ones with multiple pages of rants is just so not fun. If a couple of members start or have added to a thread I just do not even read, I know it is gonna be long and probably have negative comments.

Your post is multiple paragraphs.

I use this site to find me some lovin, have fun with some posting and maybe chatting. Have learned some interesting things, laughed at jokes and meet some interesting members both guys (at socials) and gals.

Must everyone share your idea of "fun"?

You go first.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:38 AM   #5
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:

no.........was that too long for you?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:44 AM   #6
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The ignore feature works wonders! You should try it.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:06 AM   #7
Guest071817-1
Pleasure Engineer

User ID: 193731
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I completely agree! I feel as though some people thrive on the drama and are not happy unless they can find conflict with someone or something. I personally can't stand being around all that negative energy. Life is too short and uncertain to waste time focusing on the negatives. My ex-husband used to intentionally try to get me to fight/argue with him and I would not which just increased his anger. I'm so glad I woke up and realized that I had other options in life and did not have to be miserably sad every day. In fact I try make it a goal to cause at least one person to smile and or laugh everyday. Positive energies are quite contagious like a yawn.
Let's just please focus on our own business and stop nosing around in everyone else's. We should also work on getting rid of the snobby , holier than tbou, my shit don't stink attitude commonly found among insecure high school kids. I'm here to meet new people not to put them down. This community was designed for exchanging information if I'm not mistaken. Blah blah blah blah- anyway you surely get my point by now. Please just be nice and give others the respect we expect in return. Blah blah blah Omg would someone grab a cock and put it in my mouth so i will shut up already!!!
Lmao! some women just don't know when to shut up.??

Lighten Up
Let Loose &
Live a Little
With LadyV
Guest071817-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:17 AM   #8
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyV View Post
I completely agree! I feel as though some people thrive on the drama and are not happy unless they can find conflict with someone or something. I personally can't stand being around all that negative energy. Life is too short and uncertain to waste time focusing on the negatives. My ex-husband used to intentionally try to get me to fight/argue with him and I would not which just increased his anger. I'm so glad I woke up and realized that I had other options in life and did not have to be miserably sad every day. In fact I try make it a goal to cause at least one person to smile and or laugh everyday. Positive energies are quite contagious like a yawn.
Let's just please focus on our own business and stop nosing around in everyone else's. We should also work on getting rid of the snobby , holier than tbou, my shit don't stink attitude commonly found among insecure high school kids. I'm here to meet new people not to put them down. This community was designed for exchanging information if I'm not mistaken. Blah blah blah blah- anyway you surely get my point by now. Please just be nice and give others the respect we expect in return. Blah blah blah Omg would someone grab a cock and put it in my mouth so i will shut up already!!!
Lmao! some women just don't know when to shut up.??

Lighten Up
Let Loose &
Live a Little
With LadyV
Any questions why I love LadyV?
Witty, pretty, skilled - and a great head on her shoulders!
Oh, yeah - great head ;-)))))))))))
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:20 AM   #9
hrothgar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23
Default Enough already

I agree this is supposed to be fun and not preachy.

Also, I like how some of the offenders are from other cities.

Like i've said before they need a life.
hrothgar is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:41 AM   #10
ttmax
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Cut the bull#!$*!......we know! ..you know we all thrive on this drama!...he'll we all read it and give our feed back. It's like the saying (like a cry baby) "why do woman gossip" .... he'll men do too,but we call it " we are having a meeting or man to man talk!".....Now read the drama and enjoy it!...and if you can't stand drama. ...look around you.... it's everywhere!....in family. ..work.....friends!
ttmax is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:50 AM   #11
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Tired yes...In fact. Going to get inspiration for new thread topics starting right....meow!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:50 AM   #12
brwillis
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyV View Post
..In fact I try make it a goal to cause at least one person to smile and or laugh everyday..
Today's goal has been reached, Luv!
brwillis is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:37 PM   #13
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
Cut the bull#!$*!......we know! ..you know we all thrive on this drama!...he'll we all read it and give our feed back. It's like the saying (like a cry baby) "why do woman gossip" .... he'll men do too,but we call it " we are having a meeting or man to man talk!".....Now read the drama and enjoy it!...and if you can't stand drama. ...look around you.... it's everywhere!....in family. ..work.....friends!
Agree ttmax, But, what I consider over the top is the attaching other providers or members with a vengeance. Drama is one thing but some go way over the top. It always seems to be the same ones that do it over and over. So I will take the suggestion and ignore, thanks Gwen.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #14
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

You can navigate this site and avoid the bullshit very easily. If any thread involves Whispers, Slave G, or both, just don't click on it. See there?? You drama avoidance factor just went up by 90%
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:46 AM   #15
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Plenty of time and space at lunch or HH events for some group hugz and kumbaya.

Just make sure that those hands patting my buns are female hands. Thank you!
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women