Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #1
coastielife
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Disclosing Flaws and Features

I love a session that has conversation; especially meaningful non-hobby related. Share tattoo stories or maybe current events etc etc. Sometimes I get asked about the scars on my arms and face and I just say, "O, some stuff blew up but it's all good now," and that's that. Well recently someone really wanted to know the story and I figured sure why not. Well the conversation quickly turned for the worse and eventually got political about how we need to mind our own business and it's a waste you guys are going over there blah blah blah. Got me out of the mood so I said sorry I need to just go here's for your time so far and bailed.

So is there some etiquette I need to adhere to and disclose that I have certain physical features when contacting providers? I don't mind disclosing some things as I am actually proud of them but it seems a bit brash to me to say "don't ask how I got it." I don't wanna sound like a creeper or some pushy a-hole.
coastielife is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #2
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

I choose never to talk religion or politics with friends and family!! Same goes during XXX appointments.

Sorry the session went sour... I've seen guys in the hobby with all sorts of scars/disabilities/physical limitations and it doesn't bother me... Maybe if someone is 100lbs overweight or is in a wheelchair it should be brought up for various reasons but I don't see where scars would ever be an issue... I would never ask questions regarding something like that unless client starts speaking of it... You never know what someone has been through or how painful of a memory those questions you ask might spark... I figure they probably get asked about it all the time and just want to chill with me and start peeling off my clothes hehehe.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #3
Bigandbad1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I hear you, man. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having strong opinions about anything. This is America! But when you're in bed (or about to get there), most often it's not the time to even start down that road. IMHO your first inclination was correct. Just murmur in your forearm something about not knowing nothing about nothing. God, your eyes are beautiful.
Bigandbad1959 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:34 PM   #4
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959 View Post
Just murmur in your forearm something about not knowing nothing about nothing. God, your eyes are beautiful.
Aww, that's cute... I like that.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #5
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
I choose never to talk religion or politics with friends and family!! Same goes during XXX appointments.

Sorry the session went sour... I've seen guys in the hobby with all sorts of scars/disabilities/physical limitations and it doesn't bother me... Maybe if someone is 100lbs overweight or is in a wheelchair it should be brought up for various reasons but I don't see where scars would ever be an issue... I would never ask questions regarding something like that unless client starts speaking of it... You never know what someone has been through or how painful of a memory those questions you ask might spark... I figure they probably get asked about it all the time and just want to chill with me and start peeling off my clothes hehehe.
Nicely said Karla, especially the part about peeling off clothes

To the OP, it seems you've got the etiquette thing down... The provider you met doesn't! Reading between the lines, let me be the first to Thank you. If you choose to share your physical items, that's entirely up to you and you're not obligated in any way to discuss where the came from! That's your business and you were kind enough to answer her questions and she should have been kind enough to keep her opinions to herself.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #6
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have some ol scars that I'm open about. Personally, I NEVER ask someone else about theirs (no matter how obvious or outrages) unless they bring it up first. I was just raised that way. One time many years ago I was too nosy and asked a woman about a facial scar. Well, it was from a domestic abuse situation and things got awkward reeeeeeal fast. I felt lower than a whale turd.
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #7
luv2daty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I usually don't chime in, but Netx9 said it best "THANK You"

Freedom AIN'T free

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post
- Col. Nathan Jessup
luv2daty is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:19 PM   #8
coastielife
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Well thanks everyone for the support and feedback. I just wasn't sure if that ordeal had caused anything behind the scenes cause I've tried to contact some providers here recently and no luck on a response. Maybe I need to venture out to someone sweet and charming like Karla.
coastielife is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:47 PM   #9
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Wow,

Boil this down, and it amounts to a discussion about the imperfections--and let's dwell on the the meaning of 'imperfections.' Out of politeness, I'd suggest that we start with me. Except we'd never end. And, I stress, without boasting I've been told I don't have THAT much to bitch about.

Here's the deal. It is beyond easy to find something about ANY of us that is imperfect--by SOMEONE's standard. I'll reference guy stuff--physical, and personal--as an example. Some ladies have said nice things about Will jr. Sometimes that refers to dimensions; sometimes to how I've used him. The point is not to advertize my prowess as a sword smith (highly open to debate.) But I am sure other ladies would dispute every boast about my prowess. Bottom line is this, I think that I have have my good days and my not so good days. So how you'd evaluate me depends on a bunch of factors.

So, we're each imperfect. How much fun those who play with us have--directly related to how much fun we can can have DESPITE our human flaws, is the crux of this fine thread.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:23 PM   #10
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Convo can go sour quickly. I meet women to have sex not talk. I don't mind but it's not why I choose to be with a provider. I have many flaws physically and mentally so I don't mind flaws and imperfections on women. but sometimes I just would like to ask why are those hemorrhoids so big? But I think the session would go sour quickly lol. Jk btw.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:48 PM   #11
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Never ask a woman with a large protuding tummy how far along she is cause if she is not pregnant you will make mad
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #12
Guest040414
Your Sensual Brazilian

User ID: 188854
My ECCIE Reviews

Less talk, more action... How about that, babes? Some women just don't know when to stuff their mouths shut....
Naughty again....
Guest040414 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:45 AM   #13
Guest100114-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie.M View Post
Less talk, more action... How about that, babes? Some women just don't know when to stuff their mouths shut....
Naughty again....
I like that
Guest100114-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:10 AM   #14
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

I really like the profile section on P411 that asks about skin conditions or anything we need to know about. I sincerely appreciate the guys that take the time to develop some rapport and express wants, concerns, and anything else pertinent prior to a date. I feel like with that level of communication the time spent is more like reuniting with an old flame instead of "nice to meet you, how do you like to fuck?" Or "so, what's going on with that?!?!"

Coastielife- I don't think scars are something you should need to disclose prior to showing up, it's not hard to deduce what they are and what may have happened, my writing above is more along the line of skin conditions, or other things that providers may not be well versed in.
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:06 AM   #15
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie.M View Post
Naughty again....
Well give me something to stuff it with!!
Guest101314 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women