Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42311
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2014, 02:01 PM   #1
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default FORCING guys to do EXTENDED sessions?

So, everyone loves an extended visit, right?

What if a girl (who claimed to be low volume) made herself seem exclusive like does'nt "work" much,
but when you finally got that coveted appointment, although none of her profiles state it-
she informs you you HAVE to do a multiple hour session to book with her.

What to do you?
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Did she inform me of this caveat before or after I walk in her incall?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #3
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Did she inform me of this caveat before or after I walk in her incall?
Great question!

Yes! I dont mean like a lady trying to rob or upsell anyone at the actual appointment...Im talking about a ladys whos figured out the only way she'd ever make money is by hyping herself up as super low volume, so many men desire seeing her. Then after communicating with her here, finally you get that appointment who've wanted so long! But then she says...
I only offer multiple hour engagements, you must book multiple hours to spend time with me.

What do you do? Its understandable to be so excited to just go ahead and do it! Or screw that, who does she think she is? Its an elaborate scam right? What would YOU think or do?
Old 03-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #4
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm well candi I personally think being drilled for hours on end creates the same sort of mileage on your lady parts as someone who may see a few a day.

But shes possibly into it for the wonderful life experience it offers (trailer park version of backpacking Europe after highschool?) And not for any monetary gain.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:13 PM   #5
joshharris86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Long as I know before hand, then it's my choice whether I go for it or not.
joshharris86 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #6
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Hmm well candi I personally think being drilled for hours on end creates the same sort of mileage on your lady parts as someone who may see a few a day.

But shes possibly into it for the wonderful life experience it offers (trailer park version of backpacking Europe after highschool?) And not for any monetary gain.

No Nikki, apparently getting fucked silly for hours on each at each appointment is NOT bad, that makes a girl low volume...right?!?

I know one thing- THAT makes my 2 appointments a day really not seem like such of a big deal now, IJS!

Old 03-18-2014, 02:19 PM   #7
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshharris86 View Post
Long as I know before hand, then it's my choice whether I go for it or not.

Right, totally fair!

Do you think thats something the provider should have disclosed first?

Before making you jump through hoops with screening and taking much time.
Do you feel maybe she should have that on her profile somewhere?
Do you feel like its an automatic upsell when as soon as its time to set appointment she lets you know the only way your playing is you HAVE to pay for several hours. She's low volume so thats what you have to do to see her.
Is that wrong? Would you right away feel like you were being scammed basically?
Old 03-18-2014, 02:23 PM   #8
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Candi, I would Just Say No. Regardless of 'volume', I don't care for the deception.

Nikki, LOL. Trailer Park Backpacking - I wanna see the brochure...
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:32 PM   #9
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
Candi, I would Just Say No. Regardless of 'volume', I don't care for the deception.

Nikki, LOL. Trailer Park Backpacking - I wanna see the brochure...

Well then FootLong,
you are definitely right on the deception part!
You were probably one of the many who passed on her game!

What if it was on of SA's Top & Favorite ladies?
(okay well she was like 2 years ago, she's a bit worn now, gained weight
and way less desired than before- she's still straggling around because she
has'nt made enough to pay for anything with scamming lol)
Old 03-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #10
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Well, no one is forced to do anything around here. If a lady requires a 90 minute minimum meeting requirement and I'm not that interested, then I don't do it. I would assume that most gents are the same way.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #11
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Well, no one is forced to do anything around here. If a lady requires a 90 minute minimum meeting requirement and I'm not that interested, then I don't do it. I would assume that most gents are the same way.

"Forced" was an exaggeration, I guess "tricked" would be better.

And Im speaking more on a lady who requires multiple hour meetings, not just 90 minutes.
Do you think she should have that listed under rates, not just $xxx/Hr?

If you had been going back and forth, emailing, flirting..trying to connect, then when its time,
sometimes months or weeks later of talking, at the last minute she lets you know it Has to be multi-hour,
Im sure theres got to be a few guys who (understandably) who Would be like-
fuck it I'll do 2 hours, Ive been wanting to meet her a long time.

But I see Just as many, obviously more, are quick to dismiss the proposition and the idea of meeting such a lady all together!
Old 03-18-2014, 02:55 PM   #12
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Forcing, is a strong word.
I don't think guys here are being forced to do anything against their own will...

Candi, do you set your own rates? If what you are saying or implying is true.. you would be forcing guys to pay 350 an hour to see you...correct? NO, guys can simply say no thank you and move on...
Sounds like bitterness going on here... each lady here chooses to run her own business how she sees fit and there are guys that will find a fit to whom he desires and comfortable with.
This is a train wreak in the making... no good will come of it...

Edit...I see JJ already made comments on "forcing"
After seeing Candi's reply... you seem to know a lot about someone I doubt you know anything about.... Carry on with this train wreak...
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #13
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post

Right, totally fair!

Do you think thats something the provider should have disclosed first?

Before making you jump through hoops with screening and taking much time.
Do you feel maybe she should have that on her profile somewhere?
Do you feel like its an automatic upsell when as soon as its time to set appointment she lets you know the only way your playing is you HAVE to pay for several hours. She's low volume so thats what you have to do to see her.
Is that wrong? Would you right away feel like you were being scammed basically?
Absolutely agree with you Candi it's kind of like telling me your rates are on your showcase and then when you are on your way over you tell me there is an upcharge for out call when your showcase or your weekly ad says nothing about it. That was the reason for my only no review. well that and a few other things. If I want an upsell I will go back to the whole strip club scene. IJS

And while I enjoy a little bit longer session on a first visit so we can get to know each other a little bit a multi hour session is probably not going to happen with me not on a first visit anyways. Because what happens if we really don't click do I get the option to opt out of the multi hour probably not and then I am then out a multi-hour session with someone I really don't care to be with, that much just doesn't make sense to me.

Just my .02
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #14
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would a lady even advertise hour rates if she didn't do them? Just start out by saying something like "I don't do appointments under 3 hours" kinda like those of us that don't do BNG, quickie or 30 minute dates... That is stupid to me... Ya know, opinions and all... Some guys don't need long to get what they are seeking and some guys like to chit chat, go out to eat, get a little sexy lap dance or um, hehe take a nap with a lovely lady while caressing her... Oh, Hi canyonman!! It is rare when those multi-hour appointments consist of constant intercourse... Hell, there's no way I could do that... I don't wanna be sore down there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
No Nikki, apparently getting fucked silly for hours on each at each appointment is NOT bad, that makes a girl low volume...right?!?

I know one thing- THAT makes my 2 appointments a day really not seem like such of a big deal now, IJS!

I think low volume is a girl who may only see 1-2 guys a week... Or even less... That is just my opinion... Some would see that as "high volume" I think some people even consider a girl low volume if they only see one guy a day. So... To each his (Or her!!) own... Whatever works for you and whatever you are comfortable with.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:05 PM   #15
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

With my minutes of experience in this hobby I'll chime in and say; I would find it poor form to list a rate or X/hr and then be told at a later time that there is a y hr minimum.

Most all adds list their minimum time engagement (even if it is 15 minutes) I would think it would be proper to do that even if you minimum is 4 hrs and I have seen ads that state that is where the options start.
Bob McV is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women