Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2022, 08:20 PM   #121
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amp2015 View Post
Depression and mental illness makes people go off like crazy. He shot his grandma before his rampage at the school.

correct. Tucker explains it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8wgo3iI18
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 08:35 PM   #122
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

the Biden shame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeTgWUEFBHc
Old 05-25-2022, 08:45 PM   #123
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

The tactic of divide and conquer. From the racist Carlson.

What Does Tucker Carlson Believe?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...x-news/603595/

Quote:
“There’s no topic on which my views haven’t changed, because the country has changed so much,” he said. “And what I have learned is that a lot of the things I believed were totally wrong, a lot of the information that I was basing my opinions on was wrong, or dishonest, false, even fraudulent in some cases. A lot of the things conservatives were saying at one time have been completely disproven.”

But when it comes to the Tucker Carlson of the Trump era, don’t expect any sort of personal reckoning in the near future. “It’s very hard when you’re succeeding to see your own flaws. It’s very hard,” he said. “Because everything about the experience reinforces what you’re doing.

“So I just know, of course, I’m making mistakes,” he adds. “It’s just harder to see what they are.”
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 08:53 PM   #124
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
The tactic of divide and conquer. From the racist Carlson.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...x-news/603595/

The Atlantic

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/atlantic

The Atlantic

News Media

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Lean Left

BAHHHHAAAAAAAA
Old 05-25-2022, 08:55 PM   #125
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by amp2015 View Post
Depression and mental illness makes people go off like crazy. He shot his grandma before his rampage at the school.
Are you the Shooter's Psychiatrist? Why make that statement? Even Ironsides told us ''pure evil'' caused the massacre, that there was no known mental illness.

Besides, there are mentally ill and depressed folks all over the Globe. But the US dominates the mass murder market. Why would that be?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 08:58 PM   #126
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Somebody is mad that I'm the most pro-death penalty here. The same guy who argued with me for 2 days that the Fort Worth Church security guy was a Hero for stopping MORE bloodshed, LOL.. I said that Guard should have proactively stopped the Shooter. Instead the Pussy-ass Guard waited and watched, not reacting until after the Intruder pulled the weapon the Guard already suspected he was concealing. You guys argued it was his civil right to conceal the rifle in a private Church. Y'all remember that, a couple of years ago? LOL. Just like in Uvalde.. The So-called Law and Order Party waits until mayhem occurs, doesn't do shit until a crime is committed.

How do you justify placing someone in custody before they commit a crime and what can they be charged with? I am trying to understand your reasoning.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:03 PM   #127
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
The Atlantic

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/atlantic

The Atlantic

News Media

AllSides Media Bias Rating: Lean Left

BAHHHHAAAAAAAA
That was so stupid. They used his own words.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:15 PM   #128
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
[/COLOR]
How do you justify placing someone in custody before they commit a crime and what can they be charged with? I am trying to understand your reasoning.
We went around and around on this, years ago. But God Damn it, let me try one more time.

The Church Shooter in Fort Worth tresspassed into a Private Church Service. He had no right to be there. He walked in with a closed, bulky overcoat, that properly raised immediate suspicion. Your Hero security guard watched the Tresspasser closely, stood nearby waiting for something bad to happen. The Tresspasser pulled his gun and shot multiple Church attendees, before your Hero acted, shooting the gunman.

You effusively praised him for intervening, ''saving'' others from being shot. I said the Guard should have demanded the coat be removed immediately, BEFORE shooting began. You said the same shit then.. ''He has rights, you can't make him remove his overcoat''!

If you still believe now what you said then, I'm stunned by your ignorance and reticence to act against a suspicious Tresspasser. Your Hero allowed 2 people to be needlessly shot.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:24 PM   #129
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
We went around and around on this, years ago. But God Damn it, let me try one more time.

The Church Shooter in Fort Worth tresspassed into a Private Church Service. He had no right to be there. He walked in with a closed, bulky overcoat, that properly raised immediate suspicion. Your Hero security guard watched the Tresspasser closely, stood nearby waiting for something bad to happen. The Tresspasser pulled his gun and shot multiple Church attendees, before your Hero acted, shooting the gunman.

You effusively praised him for intervening, ''saving'' others from being shot. I said the Guard should have demanded the coat be removed immediately, BEFORE shooting began. You said the same shit then.. ''He has rights, you can't make him remove his overcoat''!

If you still believe now what you said then, I'm stunned by your ignorance and reticence to act against a suspicious Tresspasser. Your Hero allowed 2 people to be needlessly shot.

nonsense! that security guard can't act until he sees a crime. a cop has maybe a little more leeway but not much.

by your logic vice should arrest you just for pulling into an amp parking lot.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:33 PM   #130
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
nonsense! that security guard can't act until he sees a crime. a cop has maybe a little more leeway but not much.

by your logic vice should arrest you just for pulling into an amp parking lot.
You are completely wrong.

Your logic says a Guard can't ask a Tresspasser to leave a property? Or ask someone to remove their Coat?

You are deliberately being stupid.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:48 PM   #131
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You are completely wrong.

Your logic says a Guard can't ask a Tresspasser to leave a property? Or ask someone to remove their Coat?

You are deliberately being stupid.

read this then comment again

https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/pr...nd-regulations

then let's see who's being stooooopid
Old 05-25-2022, 09:56 PM   #132
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Hmmmmmm... Maybe you can check on something for me, Mr. Chung.

Didn't Beto also support the bill suggested by Liz Warren and
those girls from The Squad - the one that called for de-funding
schoolhouses from paying for police personnel for security??

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:27 PM   #133
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

The easier it is to obtain a gun, the more people will be killed by guns.

The easier it is to obtain an abortion, the more abortions there will be.

Radical right wing Republicans are 2 faced religious zealots.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:35 PM   #134
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
read this then comment again

https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/pr...nd-regulations

then let's see who's being stooooopid
What does that have to do with a private security guard on private property? Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Hmmmmmm... Maybe you can check on something for me, Mr. Chung.

Didn't Beto also support the bill suggested by Liz Warren and
those girls from The Squad - the one that called for de-funding
schoolhouses from paying for police personnel for security??

### Salty
I don't know. But security officers have failed to stop mass school shootings. Uvalde included. Newt Gingrich wants to pay 5 teachers per school an extra $500 a month, to act as security against school shooters. I didn't know Gingrich had more stupid left in him.

Why not keep 18 year old boys from legally owning and buying assault rifles? Republicans won't bend an inch. Can't even admit that an 18 year old male should not have complete gun ''rights''. You would rather pay (Gingrich's plan) $30,000 per school and hope the next mass shooter will be stopped. That is comically retarded.
Old 05-25-2022, 11:40 PM   #135
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women