Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2015, 10:31 AM   #121
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
This took all of two minutes to find:

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1190870

That whole thread is worth the read.

Do your research people. That's what it all boils down to and it doesn't take that long.
... "research my ass" the dude never made it into my house,

and if you wol have actally seen my old place you would know that was not competely valid, so again stop with the bullshit kid, as i said bring it hard or not at all

so keep trying, the "too small kennel, that was approved by my regular vet lol, i get it you are a fake nurse... leave real skill to professonals stick to hooking
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 11:37 AM   #122
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

THN and VI. Please just stop. Everyone has baggage. Everyone has sensitive topics that when approached unkindly set them off.

C'mon, just stop responding to each other.....

You are both in a no win situation. Neither of you are right or wrong.

This thread no longer has anything to do with HTKing or blowmypop23 (who is not HTking, but instead another rude poster who unknowingly found and pressed one of my buttons). This thread is just painful to read as nits keep getting picked and no one learns or writes much of anything that is worth knowing or funny. Instead, its just become a pile of dirty laundry that will never be sorted out.

Hey, I know that in the end you both will just do whatever you want. And that others, like me, will keep chiming in.

Out.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 11:45 AM   #123
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
This thread no longer has anything to do with HTKing or blowmypop23 (who is not HTking, but instead another rude poster who unknowingly found and pressed one of my buttons). This thread is just painful to read as nits keep getting picked and no one learns or writes much of anything that is worth knowing or funny. Instead, its just become a pile of dirty laundry that will never be sorted out.

And that it should die a natural death because they should take their feud else where...
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 11:53 AM   #124
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Edit: Sorry Mojojo I hadn't seen your post. My apologies.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 11:59 AM   #125
Mojojo
Aficionado

And less than a few minutes after I've told everyone staying on topic the hand out begun...

A polite reminder was issued about sticking to topic..
Old 08-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #126
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I'll stay completely on topic. I don't know who Blowmypop is but it's obvious he's a former member or a member with multiple handles. He's made little effort to hide that.

He also doesn't seem too concerned about getting banned. Again I don't know who he is but when former members come back with new handles or multiple handles it makes me wonder.
Makes you wonder what? Are you trying to be profound or mr detective? People come and go all the time and come back. Some decide to come back with a with a different handle.

I am not HT whatever and have said that from the get. I have 1 handle BMP and use it only. Yes I was on eccie years ago but haven't been for a number of years. I just joined back and decided to start fresh with a new handle. I wasn't banned I decided to leave eccie years ago, I could have came back with my old handle but decided not to.

Don't ask what my old handle was because that's none of your business.

this btw is all on topic because the topic of this thread is me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
THN and VI. Please just stop. Everyone has baggage. Everyone has sensitive topics that when approached unkindly set them off.

C'mon, just stop responding to each other.....

You are both in a no win situation. Neither of you are right or wrong.

Hey, I know that in the end you both will just do whatever you want. And that others, like me, will keep chiming in.

Out.
Unknowingly found and pressed one of your buttons? That's an odd thing for a dude to say to another dude. I unknowingly found and pressed one of V! buttons which is how we ended up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
And less than a few minutes after I've told everyone staying on topic the hand out begun...

A polite reminder was issued about sticking to topic..
I don't see how this thread can stay on topic. The topic was me being someone else and me and her have both said our peace. You know I'm not him and I think all of us know that V never really thought I was him. She just followed her normal MO when she doesn't like a post. Can't this just be closed. It hasn't served it's original purpose since page 2 and It really never had a purpose other then to smear me for a 2 sentence post in the DNS thread.

V even asked for it to be closed back on page 1 when she realized it wasn't going to go her way.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:28 PM   #127
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post

I don't see how this thread can stay on topic. The topic was me being someone else and me and her have both said our peace. You know I'm not him and I think all of us know that V never really thought I was him. She just followed her normal MO when she doesn't like a post. Can't this just be closed. It hasn't served it's original purpose since page 2 and It really never had a purpose other then to smear me for a 2 sentence post in the DNS thread.

V even asked for it to be closed back on page 1 when she realized it wasn't going to go her way.
The thread was dying its natural death but you went ahead and bumped it up...my advise to you is let it go and don't try to get the last word in. Locking things prematurely is definitely not the way to go it, most of the time they tend to have an adverse of effect.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:35 PM   #128
glade55
BANNED

!VI! has fight in her eh ?
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:54 PM   #129
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
Yup, gotta love a gal with spunk!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:17 PM   #130
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Did she not just make a bullshit alert on a dude?? I think we should make this (along with lots of her other threads) a sticky so all the new guys and gals can see how she publicly tries to trash people for shit when something doesn't go her way. And even lies about it. It's not like this doesn't happen often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post

Yea, but she's not very good at it.

With all the BBFS and cream pies there is a lot more than just fight in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Yup... Spunk. Thats the word I'm looking for.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:32 PM   #131
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Or, you gots to has a girl that loves spunk. LOL!

I don't believe htking is blowpop so no one else need post on this thread. I won't.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:33 PM   #132
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
This isn't her first time pulling this shit. She has accused Lucas Mcain and I of being the same person.

I think dressing up as too many cartoon characters and living in a shit hole of a pig stye has gotten to the poor dim-witted coo coo birds head.

Damn..cold-blooded
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:24 AM   #133
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Damn..cold-blooded

not at all, same stupid comments he always "attempts to make"

you would think he would have thought of something new by now... but on that note this topic is done, mainly due to the fact of nothing was admitted on board
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:42 AM   #134
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Did she not just make a bullshit alert on a dude?? I think we should make this (along with lots of her other threads) a sticky so all the new guys and gals can see how she publicly tries to trash people for shit when something doesn't go her way. nd even lies about it. It's not like this doesn't happen often.

Holy biscuits... this dude never stops, i blocked to to avoid seeing it but really that doesn't stop it from happening this idiot never quits, get on your shit

(also it wasn't an alert, i gave the information i was given simple as that) of all people how had this kid not been banned yet?

Yea, but she's not very good at it.

With all the BBFS and cream pies there is a lot more than just fight in her.

(oh really what else is in me, please make more assumptions)

Yup... Spunk. Thats the word I'm looking for.

(at end of the day, at least i'm not bitching on an online forum because this girl i talk so much shit about refused to see me because of my online persona - oh snap did we forget this? anyone ever wonder why this guy came in so hard ??? hmmmmm)

As i said in previous post now twice.... BMP it's obvious you are not new, but don't make the claims of innocence... you know what was said privately you may have taken it the wrong way, but the way you came in was totally wrong EITHER WAY.

you may not be HTK, in fact there would be no way to prove it either way considering the fact you are a member of the past and now how to get around it, (not saying you are but you are skilled enough to know how to make the site work the way you want it to)

so the reality is, i've still block you because you are a basic ass, if you wouldn't have started shit with me publicly, there is no way the person who was trolling me would have know to use your name, and this entire thing would not have been posted because of that

the same thing lterally happened almost a year ago the TPG and LM and the person who actually did it was neither of them, a lot of the men here talk shit the same childish way, so it gets hard to see the difference.

so again THIS THREAD HERE is done, there is no real point here anymore (most of the people who commented on here... didn't even agree with original post so why continue it? spite? boredom? attempt to fling shit? either way it was stupid )

now go back to being adults while i go play dress up,

have a great weekend everyone
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 10:29 AM   #135
Bender923
Gaining Momentum

that girls reaction in that picture is the best acting I've ever seen in my life .

and this post is obviously a Kobayashi Maru......
Bender923 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women