Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42037
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #106
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

HI STUPID!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #107
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF has actually stepped into the truth for a change. If I asked you not to shoot Santa you would say I'm am not going to shoot Santa. You ask Obama (Holder) that he not kill Americans on American soil and he can't answer the question. WTF sees the truth but is not willing to acknowledge it.
No, if you ask me not to shoot Santa as a serious question, I would roll my eye's at your delusional ass.

Now exNYer would cheer you if you stood out side my house all night yelling "Promise not to shoot Santa" and instead of coming down there and kicking your ass like I should have, I placate your dumb ass.

That is all that was done.

Gnadfly has asked the correct question in this thread, sorry you Rand Paulies are to busy buttfucking eack other to see it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:15 AM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Same thing your mother said when she calfed you.

You can make the same stupid analogies to fantasy figures all day long. You are getting like WE1911 with his evolution posts.

It doesn't change the value of what Paul did. And I don't even care for the guy's politics.
You are correct. It had ZERO value before I made fun of it and it has ZERO value after.

They were not going to drone any citizens in this country that were not engaged in combat, in fact they were not going to drone anybody engaged in combat, now they can.

IMHO, they should not be able to drone period.

That has been my point....Rand Paul just gave them a huge opening by asking the wrong question.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #109
CJ7
Valued Poster

the simpletons miss the point of the filibuster ...

Paul stood up and yammered for 13 hours to delay the vote on a nomination. THE END.

He could have expounded on the issues surrounding one blue sock and one brown sock had he chose.

Like I said earlier, aside form anything else, Paul just made an impression on the voting public thus starting the process of getting his name on the 2016 ballot ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #110
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are correct. It had ZERO value before I made fun of it and it has ZERO value after.

They were not going to drone any citizens in this country that were not engaged in combat, in fact they were not going to drone anybody engaged in combat, now they can.
No. If someone is actually engaged in combat against the US (i.e., an armed insurrection), then POTUS can use whatever fucking weapons he wants, not just drones. So he can send tanks after them if he wants. That was true BEFORE the filibuster and it is still true.

IMHO, they should not be able to drone period.
So, if an actual shooting war broke out, you wouldn't be in favor of suing drones to suppress a rebellion? How about tanks and helicopter gunships?

That has been my point....Rand Paul just gave them a huge opening by asking the wrong question.
No, he didn't. The POTUS can't do anything he could not do before. But he is now on record as saying that drones can't be used against Americans "engaged in terrorism" as opposed to "engaged in combat".
It is a simple concept that I do not expect you to grasp.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #111
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Like I said earlier, aside form anything else, Paul just made an impression on the voting public thus starting the process of getting his name on the 2016 ballot ..
Good for him! I'm not ready to vote Republican, but if he keeps this up, I might, if he gets the nomination.

I would be so different if we had a President that believed in freedom, and actually stood for something other than big banks and corporations.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #112
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Good for him! I'm not ready to vote Republican, but if he keeps this up, I might, if he gets the nomination.

I would be so different if we had a President that believed in freedom, and actually stood for something other than big banks and corporations.
big banks and corporations rule the political empire, T-H-A-T will never change, regardless who or what gets elected into office
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #113
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You might actually be right, this time, CBJ7. But it would be fun to try. And since you feel that way, why do you continually support the most sold out President we've ever had?
Old 03-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #114
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You might actually be right, this time, CBJ7. But it would be fun to try. And since you feel that way, why do you continually support the most sold out President we've ever had?
just because I run over your bullshit like a steamroller doesnt mean I suppport anyone .. youve conjured that belief up in your own little mind ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #115
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Bullshit. I've supported Obama more time than you have opposed him. You are a dyed-in-the-wool Obamaton.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #116
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bullshit. I've supported Obama more time than you have opposed him. You are a dyed-in-the-wool Obamaton.

yeah, we've ALLLLLL noticed !!!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #117
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I have supported Obama on the DREAM Act, and on his handling of OBL's son-in-law. I have also praised his SCOTUS appointments on a couple of recent cases. What have you opposed Obama on? Nothing. Just as I thought.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #118
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have supported Obama on the DREAM Act, and on his handling of OBL's son-in-law. I have also praised his SCOTUS appointments on a couple of recent cases. What have you opposed Obama on? Nothing. Just as I thought.

and you post a dozen threads a day RIGHT HERE reming everyone what a POS Obie is

gimme a freakin break .. go piss on whirlies leg and tell him its raining, I AINT BUYING YOU SUPPORT OBAMA HORSESHIT !

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #119
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I support him when he is right. It doesn't happen very often.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #120
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
The view from the fence...

Gotta hurt when you're leaning so far to one side your ass doesn't really fit the fence anymore?

How many times have you called POTUS a TYRANT? How many times have you supported his views? How many times have you called the GOP leadership tyrants? How about the TPE?

Naw, I ain't buying it either, Whiny!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women