Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 07:45 AM   #106
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You are wrong, you stupid [prohibited topic].

Adultery is fucking a woman married to someone else.(Or in your case, fucking another [prohibited topic].

Fucking gay [prohibited topic].
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
ESL, in this case, refers to non native faggots who speak shitty English, such as the gay [prohibited topic] MT Pockets.
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059570256]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Ya know what, you need to go back and read some of your posts on this thread and not just the replies you've made to my post. Just to give you an idea "Mr. Self Righteous" in post #61 you called DSK dumber than the rest of the idiots on this board. Incidentally you're one of the idiots on this board and he isn't nearly as dumb as you. So take your liberal compassion bullshit and cram it. You're all about nothing.
I was not talking about you when I said idiot but I can revise that if you like LOL

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059570554]
Quote:
No, I am not DSK and I am not even trying to defend him. What I am trying to do is getting you to see that you aren't any more disciplined than the next guy in here.

Yet you actually mention him in a post

Jim
So lets see if I have this straight. You call me a name for no reason, then try to tell me how disrespectful I am. Then you show a comment I made to a fellow Hobbyist but forget all about what it was in response to. Why is okay for DSK to call me a fag and imply I am a black for months then decide I am a asian. Like my opinion does not count because he thinks I am non-white.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Whatever are you going to do for thrills now that your favorite homo-haunt, The Rainbow Lounge, near McKinney burned down, M T Brain Socket?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:17 AM   #108
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059572922][QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059570256]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

So lets see if I have this straight. You call me a name for no reason, then try to tell me how disrespectful I am. Then you show a comment I made to a fellow Hobbyist but forget all about what it was in response to. Why is okay for DSK to call me a fag and imply I am a black for months then decide I am a asian. Like my opinion does not count because he thinks I am non-white.
You're the typical Liberal. You have a persecution complex. He calls you a name, you call him a name. My whole point is you're just as insulting as the next poster. You can't claim any justification because it's not a requirement that you respond to an insulting post with an insult. Got it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:57 AM   #109
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059573288][QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059572922]
Quote:

You're the typical Liberal. You have a persecution complex. He calls you a name, you call him a name. My whole point is you're just as insulting as the next poster. You can't claim any justification because it's not a requirement that you respond to an insulting post with an insult. Got it.

Jim
No.You are trying to drag other people in because you will not admit you insulted me for no reason. I had spoken to you with respect and pretty much maintained a civil dialogue with you even after you took the low road. You say it is not a requirement yet you choose to insult me out of the blue. Why don't you heed your own advice. Better yet respond to the topic.
As long as you treat me with respect I will treat you the same. The bottom line is you are throwing my comments to DSK in my face yet you have not admonished him for insulting me or owned up to the insults you wrote directed at me. https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...6&postcount=79

So when are you going to have a original thought or comment or are we just gonna go an about how I was a meanie to your friend DSK. Like I said you want to discuss things like adults great! You want to play games go for it.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:36 PM   #110
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Whatever are you going to do for thrills now that your favorite homo-haunt, The Rainbow Lounge, near McKinney burned down, M T Brain Socket?

OMG!
One of your friends told me about that. Hope you are okay.
Look we pass the time insulting one another, but I would hate to see anything bad happen to you. If there is anything I can do let me know. When tragedy strikes we should all work together. I do not frequent bars but if I run across one I think you would feel comfortable going to I will send you a PM.

I noticed you mentioned that it was near McKinney. I understand at this point you are pretty shaken so I will assume that is why you did not realize it was actually in Ft Worth. Nearly 60 miles away.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:52 PM   #111
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=MT Pockets;1059573753][QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059573288]
Quote:

No.You are trying to drag other people in because you will not admit you insulted me for no reason. I had spoken to you with respect and pretty much maintained a civil dialogue with you even after you took the low road. You say it is not a requirement yet you choose to insult me out of the blue. Why don't you heed your own advice. Better yet respond to the topic.
As long as you treat me with respect I will treat you the same. The bottom line is you are throwing my comments to DSK in my face yet you have not admonished him for insulting me or owned up to the insults you wrote directed at me. https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...6&postcount=79

So when are you going to have a original thought or comment or are we just gonna go an about how I was a meanie to your friend DSK. Like I said you want to discuss things like adults great! You want to play games go for it.
Guess what, nobody cares, that's right nobody really cares. You insult people for no reason and then when they insult you, you cry about it. Grow a pair buddy you're not as rugged as you think.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:20 PM   #112
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
OMG!
One of your friends told me about that. Hope you are okay.
Look we pass the time insulting one another, but I would hate to see anything bad happen to you. If there is anything I can do let me know. When tragedy strikes we should all work together. I do not frequent bars but if I run across one I think you would feel comfortable going to I will send you a PM.

I noticed you mentioned that it was near McKinney. I understand at this point you are pretty shaken so I will assume that is why you did not realize it was actually in Ft Worth. Nearly 60 miles away.
Near McKinney and your friends, M T Brain Socket -- not Chicago. You'll need to find a new jizz palace for your dick-sucking rendezvous, M T Brain Socket.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:16 PM   #113
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guess what, nobody cares, that's right nobody really cares. You insult people for no reason and then when they insult you, you cry about it. Grow a pair buddy you're not as rugged as you think.

Jim
Really? Where did I do that and where did I insult you?
You gave an opinion.
Then I commented that it was wrong in my opinion.
Then you insulted me.
Then I called you out on it.
Then you tried to blame it on me insulting DSK.
Then I showed it was in response to him insulting me.
Then you decided to come back with the nobody cares.

You see I am pretty rugged. I stand behind my words. You run and hide it seems. I would love to see who I insulted first in your mind DSK? What a joke. Maybe you need to follow along a bit more. Instead of worrying about me and other members just focus on what we were discussing here. I did hurt your feeling cause you were not so up on the bible. As you can see I have not insulted you even one time. It is obvious you are a little more sensitive than some. I do respect that and the fact you have not resorted to calling me a fag like the "idiots" as I call them have. Why can't you just say what you think and let the chips fall where they may? Are afraid someone may change your mind about something? I gave you my honest opinion and you come back with insults and attempt to dismiss me? Really and that makes me the weak one? Why don't you'get back on topic. Just because you are not calling everyone Gay or Black does not mean you are not avoiding the fact you have nothing to say.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:20 PM   #114
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Near McKinney and your friends, M T Brain Socket -- not Chicago. You'll need to find a new jizz palace for your dick-sucking rendezvous, M T Brain Socket.
I agree . That place is much closer to me than you. Funny how you knew all about it, but I found out from one of your buddies on here. I wonder if he goes there or if you told him? I guess I will never know. Then again what you do in your personal life is none of my business now is it.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:46 PM   #115
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree . That place is much closer to me than you. Funny how you knew all about it, but I found out from one of your buddies on here. I wonder if he goes there or if you told him? I guess I will never know. Then again what you do in your personal life is none of my business now is it.
Don't worry, M T Brain Socket, whatever queer place you find to replace your favorite haunt that just burned down will be yours and yours alone to habituate.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:50 PM   #116
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't worry, M T Brain Socket, whatever queer place you find to replace your favorite haunt that just burned down will be yours and yours alone to habituate.
Like I said I never go to bars but you seem to know all the good ones. Why don't you take me clubbing? Don't expect anything. I am not interested in you that way.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:54 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I said I never go to bars but you seem to know all the good ones. Why don't you take me clubbing? Don't expect anything. I am not interested in you that way.
I never said it was good, but if you thought it was good enough to make return visits as you did, that's your opinion, M T Brain Socket.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #118
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said it was good, but if you thought it was good enough to make return visits as you did, that's your opinion, M T Brain Socket.
MY bad. You seemed so upset over it I though you must have enjoyed it. Plus you seem to know so much about it. Like a said I never go to bars and I had never heard of that one. Question, why is it you knew about it so fast? I mean that just happened didn't it? It just seems odd that someone so far away would hear about it if they were not connected in some way. Well anyway I hope that none of your friends were hurt by it and hope you all find somewhere to relax and enjoy yourselves. You know somewhere away from all those that may not appreciate your way of life.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:13 PM   #119
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

this thread is turning weird.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:13 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
MY bad. You seemed so upset over it I though you must have enjoyed it. Plus you seem to know so much about it. Like a said I never go to bars and I had never heard of that one. Question, why is it you knew about it so fast? I mean that just happened didn't it? It just seems odd that someone so far away would hear about it if they were not connected in some way. Well anyway I hope that none of your friends were hurt by it and hope you all find somewhere to relax and enjoy yourselves. You know somewhere away from all those that may not appreciate your way of life.

It made the news, and there were pictures of the bar with you in front looking dejected and forlorn at your destroyed car you left there after you went home with one the guys, M T Brain Socket.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women