Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2015, 02:18 PM   #106
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I lived in the pacific north west ... I personally don't think most of them have seen a black person, so they may not have been able to tell that she wasn't black. But, hell you would think some of the black people working would have noticed and said like ... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.......? then again she might be their token white black person just so they can say they aren't racist. I fucking love it ... you can't make this shit up!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:59 PM   #107
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Rachel Dolezal resigned today from her post as NAACP president in Spokane Wa. I hope this is the beginning of frauds and shills being discovered for dishonesty which runs rampant among us.

Jim

https://youtu.be/i_NUxtAZaoM
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:02 PM   #108
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The bottom line is you missed the point of this thread early on. Starting with your very first post, stating that we are all Africans. It all went south from there.

Jim
As I KNEW it would with him ! I figured that his dumb ass would rise to the bait !!! Anything to divert attention and diffuse the story about a fellow LYING liberal ! That's ole woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:08 PM   #109
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I thought you reached your limit? Just a few days ago you were done with me. You really want to stir up this hornet's nest again? I'm rich as shit and got nothing but time to fuck with you. So, in the parlance of your boy Shrubby, bring it on. I'll sit here handing you your fucking ass all day, in between scratching my nuts and drinking a power shake. I can take you right down to the motherfucking gutter, just where you like it. You got the stones?
" ..drinking a power shake..." Is that one of those "special" ones that you have made in the men's room at Talleywackers ? The type that you said "does wonders for your complexion" when used as a facial ? And as for playing with your pee sized nads, do you prefer to do that with a picture of Shrillary or Nattering Nancy Pelosi in front of you ? Do you let shammy play with them too ? Do you play with his ? And being run off from the glory hole at the truck stop doesn't mean you're "retired", pendejo mamalon !!
Old 06-15-2015, 04:14 PM   #110
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Rachel Dolezal resigned today from her post as NAACP president in Spokane Wa. I hope this is the beginning of frauds and shills being discovered for dishonesty which runs rampant among us.

Jim

https://youtu.be/i_NUxtAZaoM
Hopefully one of "tha brothas" up there gave her a lesson in Ebonics and told her "Adios, MO FO !! " and " Take care of that nappy head, gurrrll ! "
Old 06-15-2015, 04:56 PM   #111
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I thought you reached your limit? Just a few days ago you were done with me. You really want to stir up this hornet's nest again? I'm rich as shit and got nothing but time to fuck with you. So, in the parlance of your boy Shrubby, bring it on. I'll sit here handing you your fucking ass all day, in between scratching my nuts and drinking a power shake. I can take you right down to the motherfucking gutter, just where you like it. You got the stones?

Are you dolezaling us again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxsaL3mSH0
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 03:54 AM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I think I just figured out why Want-a-be-a-Womb's Black GF kicked him to the curb...

.... his parents told her he really isn't Black!!!!!

That started his "snow ball" life rolling.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:21 AM   #113
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Hopefully one of "tha brothas" up there gave her a lesson in Ebonics and told her "Adios, MO FO !! " and " Take care of that nappy head, gurrrll ! "
I'm sure one of "tha brothas" up there asked if she "wanted a little more black in her." Multiple times.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:58 AM   #114
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm sure one of "tha brothas" up there asked if she "wanted a little more black in her." Multiple times.
She'll fair well in the joint ... she'll be the Saturday night special.
Old 06-16-2015, 06:27 AM   #115
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default She Black

From https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_race-ethnicity

For purposes of collecting data in the United States, race and ethnicity are cultural concepts and social constructs. As stated in the current version of Directive No. 15, the racial and ethnic categories are not intended to reflect scientific or anthropological definitions of who should be included in a particular category. The definitions of the minimum set of population categories under Directive No. 15 include references to color, ancestry, and geographic origins in an effort to approximate social constructs of race prevalent in the United States.

In line with the subjective nature of the concept, research shows people change how they classify themselves with respect to race and ethnicity. There is significant inconsistency in the measurement of ethnicity particularly. Research shows different responses are summoned by the format of questions (open or specified categories), the number of categories, the examples listed, changes in self-perceptions within groups and among age cohorts, and the political climate.

The differing views of whether Directive No. 15 should be revised relate to the purpose for collecting such data. Federal agencies that use racial and ethnic data for regulatory programs, civil rights monitoring and enforcement generally oppose any revision of Directive No. 15 for the reasons described in Issue 1. Directive No. 15 is seen as providing practical guidelines for visual identification in a broad and relatively straightforward manner of the population groups that have historically suffered discrimination.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:16 AM   #116
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
From https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_race-ethnicity

For purposes of collecting data in the United States, race and ethnicity are cultural concepts and social constructs. As stated in the current version of Directive No. 15, the racial and ethnic categories are not intended to reflect scientific or anthropological definitions of who should be included in a particular category. The definitions of the minimum set of population categories under Directive No. 15 include references to color, ancestry, and geographic origins in an effort to approximate social constructs of race prevalent in the United States.

In line with the subjective nature of the concept, research shows people change how they classify themselves with respect to race and ethnicity. There is significant inconsistency in the measurement of ethnicity particularly. Research shows different responses are summoned by the format of questions (open or specified categories), the number of categories, the examples listed, changes in self-perceptions within groups and among age cohorts, and the political climate.

The differing views of whether Directive No. 15 should be revised relate to the purpose for collecting such data. Federal agencies that use racial and ethnic data for regulatory programs, civil rights monitoring and enforcement generally oppose any revision of Directive No. 15 for the reasons described in Issue 1. Directive No. 15 is seen as providing practical guidelines for visual identification in a broad and relatively straightforward manner of the population groups that have historically suffered discrimination.
So does this "Directive" mean that Obaminable is a Muslim?

"Directive No. 15 is seen as providing practical guidelines for visual identification in a broad and relatively straightforward manner of the population groups that have historically suffered discrimination."
Old 06-16-2015, 07:24 AM   #117
gnadfly
Account Disabled

http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/po...rective15.html

No mention of Muslims although "Middle Eastern" is defined as white.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:37 AM   #118
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

this story could be the beginnings of an antidote for liberal reality

liberal reality is where there is no reality.... only put upon people

where by force of law or institutional fiat and twisted rule, indulgence to most every whim is commanded, in lieu of correction and application of any standard

if john stewart and his audience is making fun of this woman, then theres a glimmer of hope

she made the mistake of choosing a protected class in which to feel a part, for that reason perhaps she will be the only member of the Looney left to be actually seen as mentally ill by the msm
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:00 AM   #119
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The real question will be: if she prevails, will this be the single biggest victory for the conservatives since the 1960s?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:09 AM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
she made the mistake of choosing a protected class in which to feel a part,.....
I guess it was easier for her to pretend to be Black than ...

.... it was to pretend to be female.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women