Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
The common belief is that the highest form of flattery is imitation, not plagiarism.

Plagiarism is theft. Imitation takes an original idea, and expands on it with new ideas.
OK but really , what's a squirrel to do? Nutn, I say.

Here is an interesting observation....I'll throw it out for discussion. The younger generation seems much more into sharing and not all that concerned with intellectual property rights , what with down loading music, bootlegged software and the like. We buy rip off purses/sunglasses and do not bat an eye. We seem to pick and choose just what we get pissed off at. Is it just me or do I smell me some mendacity......
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:23 AM   #92
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Poor choice of words I would say. You are correct in your asumption though imho.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #93
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotMale View Post
BTW Becky "I am the other guy" and what I mentioned about a squirrel being a tree rodent is spot on. What CS also mentioned about them carrying diseases and just overall being a general nuisance is spot on. My dad had a squirrel catching dog that was a sight to behold when he was stalking one. Damn I miss that dog.
I knew it was you, but it sounded more ominous to refer to you as " the other guy".Squirrels are simply rats with bushy tails,but I was attempting to do some damage control with Ansley. It is bad enough that her dog looks like a squirrel without bringing up the entire rodent/rabies connection

Me , and Edward truly are afraid of that local squirrel.My neighbors must be feeding him because that SOB is huge .Edward use to hunt squirrels in his younger years. It was pretty amazing to watch him study their movements, and then use that knowledge when he was stalking one.It was not a hobby I wanted to encourage, but I have to admit he looked absolutely gorgeous when he was after one.

I just wish he had not decided to do it in a busy park in front of a group of horrified onlookers.:m f_tongue:: yikes:
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:11 AM   #94
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The younger generation seems much more into sharing and not all that concerned with intellectual property rights
I am speaking from what I see on ECCIE and TER. The younger generation don't seem to care as much about their text compared to the older generation. The ones that do put time and effort into writing their text are protective of it. In the provider only areas there are lots of complaints and chatter about stolen text.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:15 AM   #95
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I knew it was you, but it sounded more ominous to refer to you as " the other guy".Squirrels are simply rats with bushy tails,but I was attempting to do some damage control with Ansley. It is bad enough that her dog looks like a squirrel without bringing up the entire rodent/rabies connection

Me , and Edward truly are afraid of that local squirrel.My neighbors must be feeding him because that SOB is huge .Edward use to hunt squirrels in his younger years. It was pretty amazing to watch him study their movements, and then use that knowledge when he was stalking one.It was not a hobby I wanted to encourage, but I have to admit he looked absolutely gorgeous when he was after one.

I just wish he had not decided to do it in a busy park in front of a group of horrified onlookers.:m f_tongue:: yikes:

Well Becky I completely understand you wanting to do damage control concerning Ansley. How about a novel approach to getting rid of that big old SOB squirrel. Get old WTF to fly out to SF and bring his golf clubs with him. I understand that he has quite a few in the bag that he can't hit worth a chit so maybe he can put on his and go to town throwing those clubs at that big old SOB. Chances are though if his club throwing is no better than his golf swing then he is going to miss but maybe just maybe he can come close enough to scare it to death.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:36 AM   #96
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Here is an interesting observation....I'll throw it out for discussion. The younger generation seems much more into sharing and not all that concerned with intellectual property rights , what with down loading music, bootlegged software and the like. We buy rip off purses/sunglasses and do not bat an eye. We seem to pick and choose just what we get pissed off at. Is it just me or do I smell me some mendacity......
I think the younger generation's conduct is a result of the world of technology in which they grew up.

In my day, when it cost to purchase any print material or album, or 45 (the single, not the gun), it was easy to draw the line between purchasing a right and outright theft.

However, these days, and with this generation, file sharing has become so easy w/o the payment of any fees, the bright line is gone. And I don't think the younger generation has any concept that what they are doing is wrong because it is so common. Does the younger generation have morals and a concept of right and wrong? Yes, I think so. But in this area there appears to be a feeling among them that because it exists online for free, they should get it for free.

The result, I fear, will be disastrous. I think we are fast approaching the tipping point where it is not worth making new creative pieces. The work is no longer paid for. It is not intentional theft. It has just become the norm.

Does technology progress? Yes. Do we lose people creative in the arts? Most assuredly because it no longer pays to create.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Every single thought you ever had been thunk athousand times through-out the ages.

Quote:

Does technology progress? Yes. Do we lose people creative in the arts? Most assuredly because it no longer pays to create.
Creative people will always create. It's in their Linux

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I am speaking from what I see on ECCIE and TER. The younger generation don't seem to care as much about their text compared to the older generation. The ones that do put time and effort into writing their text are protective of it. In the provider only areas there are lots of complaints and chatter about stolen text.
Provider complaining about someone stealing their orginial idea that they paid someone to create! Gawd Damn, what is the world coming to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Poor choice of words I would say. You are correct in your asumption though imho.
Awwwww...how 'bout this, "Honey , yo ass looks perfect in that lil lo bitty dress"

You don't like mendacity?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:02 PM   #98
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Provider complaining about someone stealing their orginial idea that they paid someone to create! Gawd Damn, what is the world coming to!
I write all my own text for my website, ads and profiles.

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSimone View Post
I write all my own text for my website, ads and profiles.

xoxo Sophie
Sounds like you write some for others too!

My point in this thread is that we all take a little something here and there when needed. So I'd be flattered.

The burning question is just what one can do about it? Some lower price point girl isn't going to care what she steals and the higher end chicks aren't going to do it. At the end of the day personality, not text will keepem coming back. Most good customers don't wanna hear allot of bitching about the impossible.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:12 PM   #100
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:

At the end of the day personality, not text will keepem coming back. Most good customers don't wanna hear allot of bitching about the impossible.
There is a lot of truth to that.We can place so much importance on our photos,text, and web sites that it is important to not forget that it is our repeat business that really keeps us around

OK I must now return to my site rewrite .I am detremined to get my text stolen one way or another.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #101
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
There is a lot of truth to that.We can place so much importance on our photos,text, and web sites that it is important to not forget that it is our repeat business that really keeps us around

OK I must now return to my site rewrite .I am detremined to get my text stolen one way or another.
Here is a pic for you to consider stealing:
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:30 PM   #102
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Here is a pic for you to consider stealing:

Please do not give me any ideas
Old 05-31-2010, 05:48 PM   #103
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Send me your phone number. I'll steal your text and put it on Craig's List. Would that make you happy?
Old 05-31-2010, 06:07 PM   #104
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Send me your phone number. I'll steal your text and put it on Craig's List. Would that make you happy?
Don't worry about it Ans. He has created an artform about bitch'n about things that ain't ever gonna change.

Even bitch'n about the bitch'n is fools play.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #105
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Don't worry about it Ans. He has created an artform about bitch'n about things that ain't ever gonna change.

Even bitch'n about the bitch'n is fools play.
RK it was Becky that was fussing about nobody had ever stolen her text.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women