Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #91
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA View Post
This is how rude & mean this guy is that statement was directed towards all the bbw hes seen. Look at his latest kindergarten reviews. Even other hobbiest noticed.

For the record the only feelings I have for this guy is disgust. I knew him a whole two weeks before I had to change my number.

Ezra theres way more to the truth but im unable to reveal because theres way to many rules to go by & im not breaking them. Gurlie you know me & my family were cool so I thought. Changing my handle is irrelevant to what happened to me with this loser. Much love to you I understand the fustration since I cant give exact details. Im really just like any provider out here. Just providing the best service we can to put food on the table. Theres a handful of these jerks trying to take advantage of us. No way im keeping quiet I dont care who is confused its just wrong. We need to weed them out so there arent any other providers being hurt with there reputation or worse.

Big bull yes I did get married last week to a wonderful man ive known for six years now. Stop being so upset that you couldnt have me to yourself already. You cant have a relationship with any girl thats going to be down with you seeing other providers. Just because your plan backfired doesnt give you the right to put me in alert & talk shit. I dont eve know what crack looks like..just butt cracks...lol
Tell you what, why don't we go to lunch tomorrow to discuss this. I listen to your side then I'll put you on this side and then Tuesday I'll give you $200.

What do you say? That's double what he paid and you can continue to fuck whoever you want when we are done (cuz it would be kinda weird if you fucked them while we were still being intimate.)
Old 07-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #92
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Gladly pay her Tuesday for a hamburger today Whimpy , Ooops I mean Homer ?
Old 07-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #93
homer13
Account Disabled

Who you calling whimpy? don't make me go upside your head boy.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #94
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
I'm going to lunch in a little while. It's a toss-up between either Pluckers or Hooters to watch the Olympics OR going to see The Watch (Benn Stiller, Jonah Hill, Vince Vaughan) at Alamo Drafthouse. Any providers want to go dutch with me?

Nah, didn't think so.
BTW, The Watch is an enjoyably silly sci-fi comedy. Though that may be the beer from the Alamo Drafthouse talking. And my personal pan pizza was excellent. As was the company. I am an excellent conversationalist and if you're sitting alone and talking to yourself, the other Drafthouse patrons are reluctant to ask the management to eject you.

SWEET!
Old 07-29-2012, 04:54 AM   #95
M.I.L.F. JOY
Account Disabled

User ID: 116295
My ECCIE Reviews

This whole situation escalated into some real bullshit. Theres a huge peice of this puzzle im unable to reveal because of all the flippen rules.

The alert I placed on Big Bull was never false. Yet it was shared for the providers eyes only (literally). You would have had to PM me to get the information. Red Bull got wind of my alert & went bull crazy on me . The provider he did this to appreciates my info & thats all I care about.

I dont appreciate all this drauma because I warned a fellow providers to be cautious in having lunch
with this hobbiest . Yeah he talks about fat people yet hes been seeing is BBW....interesting

Ill gladly go to lunch for free with any one of you & give you my side where you will agree it wad fucked up he did such a thing yeah even you Ebony. Stop twisting shit around just because you beleived his bullsit. This idiot is going say whatever to make himself look good. I fell for his
lies and its ok you did too hes good at what he does.

Any way you slice this it was fucked up he owes me money that I will never see & that im allowed to state. The rest he did was FUCKED UP...

Your right about me in here just giving info I just married a very rich man that has loved & adored me for six years now. Im playing poker on a cruise very happy!!

But ill continue to see any hobbiest I choose to see because I enjoy it & ny husband is cool with it. Yeah bitches I got it like that!!!

withwith thishobbiest
Old 07-29-2012, 05:31 AM   #96
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Most rich guys look to hookers to have a relationship because in the real world the girls are just after his money. Hookers are just not like that!
Old 07-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #97
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Cita is buying LUNCH! Yippee! Where?
Old 07-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #98
Qziz
Valued Poster

Apparently, on a cruise ship.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #99
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Go ahead and pm me then, and tell me what was so horrible you couldn't post here.
I'd really like to know.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #100
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
This whole situation escalated into some real bullshit. Theres a huge peice of this puzzle im unable to reveal because of all the flippen rules.

The alert I placed on Big Bull was never false. Yet it was shared for the providers eyes only (literally). You would have had to PM me to get the information. Red Bull got wind of my alert & went bull crazy on me . The provider he did this to appreciates my info & thats all I care about.

I dont appreciate all this drauma because I warned a fellow providers to be cautious in having lunch
with this hobbiest . Yeah he talks about fat people yet hes been seeing is BBW....interesting

Ill gladly go to lunch for free with any one of you & give you my side where you will agree it wad fucked up he did such a thing yeah even you Ebony. Stop twisting shit around just because you beleived his bullsit. This idiot is going say whatever to make himself look good. I fell for his

Any way you slice this it was fucked up he owes me money that I will never see & that im allowed to state. The rest he did was FUCKED UP...

Your right about me in here just giving info I just married a very rich man that has loved & adored me for six years now. Im playing poker on a cruise very happy!!

But ill continue to see any hobbiest I choose to see because I enjoy it & ny husband is cool with it. Yeah bitches I got it like that!!!
withwith thishobbiest
So was this a yes on my lunch invite. If so be sure to read my disclamor.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #101
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:

withwith thishobbiest

You are rich...
Living on a Cruise Ship.
Yet you are going to still see random cocks on a sex site...

Whatever drugs you are one should be legalized...
Old 07-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #102
Volumptous Vivianna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 63597
My ECCIE Reviews

Cita you really should stop posting while you are ahead sweetie because you just seem more and more like a freakin lunatic! Like seriously you lie so much you are starting to believe your own lies hun! Get help, if you really so called married a dumb rich guy then I suggest he take you to get your head examined because honey your not all there lol Now stop COCK BLOCKING BigBull and give it a rest since you have admitted before that it was a false alert!
Old 07-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #103
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind girl.
Don't worry about it.
I've got enough pm from enough folks confirming your mental state.

"You can thank me now!"...... for not putting you on real blast.
At first I was just saying what I knew to be true.
Now you just make me sick b/c you really are coo coo!

Come in here and lie on this guy again and I will really put you on blast.
I mean you wont even be able to pay someone to come to lunch with your nutso self.

You should be the one on every alerts list out there; even the one I don't agree with.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #104
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMiaBbw View Post
Cita you really should stop posting while you are ahead sweetie because you just seem more and more like a freakin lunatic! Like seriously you lie so much you are starting to believe your own lies hun! Get help, if you really so called married a dumb rich guy then I suggest he take you to get your head examined because honey your not all there lol Now stop COCK BLOCKING BigBull and give it a rest since you have admitted before that it was a false alert!
Ahead, when was the nut bag ever ahead? She's just to stupid to figure out when its time to go away.

Don't you get drinks on your cruise ship? Don't they have entertainment? Surely they have something there that will keep your obsessed nut bag ass out of this thread. You've come across as a stalker and a crazy but crack nut bag.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #105
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I tell ya...if I ever get truly rich, I won't be stalking eccie. Howver, I would take 3 select ladies off of here for a one year world tour just for the ultimate fun of it...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women