Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2023, 12:37 PM   #91
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Scumbag illegals? Some of these folks are applying for asylum for legitimate reasons.

You can be firm on this topic without otherizing everyone and dehumanizing them.

The simple fact is that they fear and/or hate those who are different than themselves, and this along with the fairness in women's sports charade, calling cities shit holes, etc. are their preferred ways of expressing it.

In this case they'll make a charade about it being a jobs issue, but they don't seem to have a problem with the Chinese immigrants who they give money to, many of whom are here "illegally" and many of whom send a lot of money over to China.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 02:57 PM   #92
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

The folks they're afraid of are not eligible for DACA, there's no path to citizenship and they can't vote in federal elections and most state elections.

The notion of importing votes is mostly bunk.
The number of places that grant non-citizen voting rights are small and those are limited to local issues.

The resource issues are real, and the current system is broken in that it's also been gutted and defunded by the same folks that said they want to secure the border. Which helps manufacture a border crisis.

The reality is that CBP needs more personnel and a larger budget to address border concerns. There need to be more immigration judges, not less. That alone would help there be speedier hearings.

Asylum should be shifted to U.S. consulates to shift those folks away from the border standoffs or releasing people into the U.S. who are applying for asylum. Not permitting asylees to apply at the border eliminates a major incentive for folks to overcrowd the border.

There should be a carrot and a stick to get folks to self-deport who aren't in the U.S. in a legal status (doesn't apply to asylees). And if that carrot doesn't work, the stick needs to have weight in terms of not only speedy involuntary deportation in addition to temp bans and financial penalties all the way up to lifetime bans even when there's a qualifying relationship for family sponsorship.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 03:07 PM   #93
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Either that or start shooting anyone crossing the border not at a point of entry. Illegal immigration will end overnight, and thousands upon thousands of lives will be saved.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 03:07 PM   #94
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

All reasonable points, HD, but let's just be honest. The people who are so worked up about this aren't looking for a reasonable solution. They're looking to villainize immigrant's who come by land from the south of here, that they view to be "illegal scumbags," but at the same time they have no problem giving their own money to "illegal" immigrants who get here through the air from another area of the world. Mainly from a country that we're engaged in an actual cold war with.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:12 PM   #95
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Either that or start shooting anyone crossing the border not at a point of entry. Illegal immigration will end overnight, and thousands upon thousands of lives will be saved.

Yea, let's start shooting poor people in the act of committing a nonviolent misdemeanor. Sounds like a great plan (rolls eyes). Thank you for demonstrating exactly what I'm talking about.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:18 PM   #96
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Anyone who crosses the border illegally is a scumbag criminal.
You don't like it and want to use nice words to describe criminals, too bad.

And the asylum claims for the vast majority are bullshit and you know it
Ok. All jaywalkers are now scumbag criminals for breaking the law. We'll start shooting the first 15 jaywalkers of the day instead of citing them.

We'll make it legal with the Fuck Around And Find Out Act of 2023.

The utter contempt for human dignity and life that some folks here express is appalling. You can enforce rules without villainizing or otherizing. You can be firm, but still respect folks.

Well, you can't. Others can.

J seems like a no, as well. That means no seconds at my brunches. And he only gets what he can hold on a small cocktail plate. If he takes more than his share, he gets charged for an additional meal.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:28 PM   #97
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

1P, you obviously have no idea how many people are killed, raped, enslaved trying to get to and cross the border. Why do you hate brown people and want them to continue dying en masse?

For every person sacrificed to show we no longer stand for people illegally entering the country, thousands of lives will be saved. Never heard of Hiroshima? Nagasaki? Drastic times call for drastic measures, or we can do it your way and keep letting those poor people die by the bushel load.

Edit: Well indicated mine fields would also work. BIG signs every 100 feet or so giving fair warning that if you walk or drive into the area there’s a good chance of going boom.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:34 PM   #98
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I'm well aware of the perils of crossing illegally. I have friends and family who came here with coyotes. I also follow journalists like Annabel Hernandez, Ed Caldaron, and Luis Chaparro. Why do you have such a problem with telling the truth? Thank you for showing exactly what I'm talking about.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:36 PM   #99
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

J, this ain't that, and pretending it is, frankly, is asinine. That's as extreme and fringe as you can have this convo.

Come back to the middle
Old 05-16-2023, 03:43 PM   #100
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

It’s an invasion, there’s no other accurate description. These people aren’t refugees, they want to come here and bog down a system incapable of taking care of its own. I have no personal animus towards any of them, I might do the same thing, but it is what it is. I had nothing against Pashtuns either, but made sure the guys going to kill them made it safely because it was for the greater good.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:45 PM   #101
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
1P, you obviously have no idea how many people are killed, raped, enslaved trying to get to and cross the border. Why do you hate brown people and want them to continue dying en masse?

For every person sacrificed to show we no longer stand for people illegally entering the country, thousands of lives will be saved. Never heard of Hiroshima? Nagasaki? Drastic times call for drastic measures, or we can do it your way and keep letting those poor people die by the bushel load.

Edit: Well indicated mine fields would also work. BIG signs every 100 feet or so giving fair warning that if you walk or drive into the area there’s a good chance of going boom.
Sounds like the North Korean DMZ. Are you a big fan of Kim Jong Un?
Old 05-16-2023, 03:47 PM   #102
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

No, J, framing things that way is just a convenient way to rationalize taking martial actions instead of doing the hard work.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:59 PM   #103
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Sounds like the North Korean DMZ. Are you a big fan of Kim Jong Un?
North Korea fortifies its border to keep people in, Einstein. Nobody sane goes there on purpose.
Old 05-16-2023, 04:08 PM   #104
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
North Korea fortifies its border to keep people in, Einstein. Nobody sane goes there on purpose.

Tell that to the South Koreans who were shot in NK.

That sarcastic Einstein reference is a personal insult. I received two points the other day for an insult that was no more harsh than this one.
Old 05-16-2023, 04:14 PM   #105
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Oh, right, I forgot about all those SKs trying to get into one of luxury Pyongyang resorts. I hear the hoes work for a barbecued rat.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women