Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36630
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2022, 02:35 PM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
The Covid:
- Crawled out of a bat's ass?
or
- Made in a lab, with your tax dollars?
Psssst....please don't tell him ....

The pharma stocks by which he claims to be getting rich grew from U.S. taxpayer dollars in the form of funds paid by our government, which also protected them from any liability if the vaccines are defective either from not preventing sickness or causing physical harm ... and they were particularly appropriate to "create" the vaccines, because they were initially involved in creating the "lethal" shit in the lab(s) .....

... and guess who made the deal with them, promised them NO liability, and provided them with the funding to augment their financial conditions so his stock would soar ....

Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Says the genius .....

You confederate fans are quite the intelligent group of folks.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 08:39 PM   #92
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... and guess who made the deal with them, promised them NO liability, and provided them with the funding to augment their financial conditions so his [McCain's] stock would soar ....

Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. Thank you Operation Warp Speed! And thank you President Donald Trump!
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 06:41 AM   #93
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Google is an excellent tool!

Rampant reports everywhere and the fact that some tests have been taken off the market due to low reliability rates.
Keep drinkin those cdc kool aide reports. It shows!
"Rampant reports everywhere"? Please cite which tests have been withdrawn due to low reliability rates. I believe you are correct in that one or two manufacturers have recalled their product. Ellume is one of those " because they have higher-than-acceptable false positive test results for SARS-CoV-2. " And this was about 2 1/2 months ago. Flowflex was also recalled because it was never authorized for use. There are currently several authorized Covid home tests available that have had no problems.

"Users on social media are interpreting a screenshot of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recall of one company’s COVID-19 test to mean that all PCR tests have never worked. FDA officials confirmed the recall does not extend to all PCR tests authorized for use by the agency, and that the posts link to the FDA’s recall of just one company’s test."

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2P51XC
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 11:47 AM   #94
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Do you watch the news or read speedy? Im sure your google works as well as mine! I make a post and stand fucking by it! I dont need obscure polling on how to think!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 11:56 AM   #95
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default This FDA? Not a screen shot. Try the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
..."Users on social media are interpreting a screenshot of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recall of one company’s COVID-19 test to mean that all PCR tests have never worked. FDA officials confirmed the recall does not extend to all PCR tests authorized for use by the agency, and that the posts link to the FDA’s recall of just one company’s test." ...

07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives....

...CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 01:31 PM   #96
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you watch the news or read speedy? Im sure your google works as well as mine! I make a post and stand fucking by it! I dont need obscure polling on how to think!
When I make statements on this forum that are not pure opinion, I do my best to cite information that supports my statements. I did google the subject and found the one instance, Ellume, which was recalled. No others.

You made the statement. Support it with FACTS.

Maybe yoor ignorance could use some polling.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:33 PM   #97
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives....

...CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing...
Thank you but that does not answer the question as to which Covid home tests have been recalled.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:47 PM   #98
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
When I make statements on this forum that are not pure opinion, I do my best to cite information that supports my statements. I did google the subject and found the one instance, Ellume, which was recalled. No others.

You made the statement. Support it with FACTS.

Maybe yoor ignorance could use some polling.
Youre the one with the problem. Stop looking at YOUR biased polls and graphs speedy! Google works for you too. How many times in a day do news casters use the term false positive false negative? huh? huh? huh?HUH? This whole thing is a gawd damn hoax and a few are making billions!
But keep on lapping up what who the cdc the fda tells ya. It SHOWS hombre!

Dude you we are being lied to!
Old 02-02-2022, 01:50 PM   #99
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Thank you but that does not answer the question as to which Covid home tests have been recalled.
We could fill an enema bottle with the info you desire...............

You still wouldnt be satisfied
Old 02-03-2022, 07:02 AM   #100
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
We could fill an enema bottle with the info you desire...............

You still wouldnt be satisfied
I'd be satisifed if you even ATTEMPTED tow answer the question. By putting the onus on me to prove YOUR statements only shows your statements are incorrect.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:06 AM   #101
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Beats me, but this is also for Tiny-minds

Quote:
I've never seen a narrative fail in oh-so-many ways. Kinda sad how so many are duped so easily. Even remedial critical thinking foundations would have caught on much sooner.

So..... Covid-Like Illness 76% Of The Time Is PCR Negative?

...What about the 76% of the people with Covid-like illness that tested negative for Covid-19?

How does taking a jab (or more than one jab) help those people when the jabbed are the majority of the encounters?

Yet, by the allegedly solid tests those people do not have Covid.

So why are they in the ER or UC with Covid symptoms, and how is it that they're declared to have Covid?

Note that of those who presented about half were vaccinated, by the CDC's definition of "vaccinated"; that is, they had two or more doses. The rest were not.

Now tell me how it is that about half the presentations are vaccinated and half not, the entirety are diagnosed with either Delta or Omicron, but the MMWR claims vaccines are effective when they presented with the disease and are in bad enough shape to require medical attention yet they're negative on the test for said disease 76% of the time.

Now maybe I'm reading this incorrectly -- but I don't think I am.

What these tables appear to show is that the jabs make you test negative but you get the disease anyway because you show up in the urgent care or emergency room with symptoms, they're serious enough to drive you to the ER or urgent care clinic and, they claim, you actually have either Delta or Omicron but three quarters of the time the PCR test is negative...

And let's not forget - the PCR test was utter the whole freaking time.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:27 AM   #102
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I've never seen a narrative fail in oh-so-many ways. Kinda sad how so many are duped so easily. Even remedial critical thinking foundations would have caught on much sooner.

So..... Covid-Like Illness 76% Of The Time Is PCR Negative?

...What about the 76% of the people with Covid-like illness that tested negative for Covid-19?

How does taking a jab (or more than one jab) help those people when the jabbed are the majority of the encounters?

Yet, by the allegedly solid tests those people do not have Covid.

So why are they in the ER or UC with Covid symptoms, and how is it that they're declared to have Covid?

Note that of those who presented about half were vaccinated, by the CDC's definition of "vaccinated"; that is, they had two or more doses. The rest were not.

Now tell me how it is that about half the presentations are vaccinated and half not, the entirety are diagnosed with either Delta or Omicron, but the MMWR claims vaccines are effective when they presented with the disease and are in bad enough shape to require medical attention yet they're negative on the test for said disease 76% of the time.

Now maybe I'm reading this incorrectly -- but I don't think I am.

What these tables appear to show is that the jabs make you test negative but you get the disease anyway because you show up in the urgent care or emergency room with symptoms, they're serious enough to drive you to the ER or urgent care clinic and, they claim, you actually have either Delta or Omicron but three quarters of the time the PCR test is negative...

And let's not forget - the PCR test was utter the whole freaking time.
Yep, they needed the PCR to claim a pandemic. Why did the flu mysteriously disappear?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 07:39 AM   #103
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default What you talk'n 'bout Willis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yep, they needed the PCR to claim a pandemic. Why did the flu mysteriously disappear?

Doubtful...
Old 02-03-2022, 08:54 AM   #104
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Doubtful...
Please open your mind and think. The 38 million is an estimate of total infected. The 1822, if it’s based on substance, represents confirmed positives from tests in clinics.

However, Yes there were far fewer influenza cases in 2020-2021. Isn’t it wonderful!!! Masks and social distancing not only helped us avoid the deadly COVID but also the flu and the common cold. I haven’t had a cold since COVID started!!! My immune system must be as strong as an ox. I wonder if the COVID vaccine and booster also protected me from the common cold.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 02:02 AM   #105
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Might should take your own advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Please open your mind and think...
Told ya before, you're in that 30% that fell for it hook, line and sinker and cannot be saved from yourself - and I except that. The only good I see to salvage from it is as a warning to the squishy/middle 40% that can be saved. So thank you for your service to others.
In other news: We never really talked about Uttar Pradesh. Why is that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women