Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2019, 01:16 AM   #91
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You haven't posted anything but bullshit since you started. Your opinions have been shot down with facts at every turn. Your opinion that you are intellectually superior to anyone else in this forum is equally faulty and without merit.
I never said I was superior to anyone. Those are your words not mine. On the other hand, your comment speaks volumes to your fear of what is different and resistence to change. That is your fear, insecurity and lack of self-esteem on display in your post. You are like pigeon playing chess that knocks over all the pieces then claims the win. I wish I could say it has been a pleasure. Good day to you.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:22 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
I never said I was superior to anyone. Those are your words not mine. On the other hand, your comment speaks volumes to your fear of what is different and resistence to change. That is your fear and insecurity showing. You are like pigeon playing chess that knocks over all the pieces then claims the win. I wish I could say it has been a pleasure. Good day to you.
You're championing illegal behavior positing that that is somehow preferable to lawful behavior. That's a losing proposition. You indeed lost.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 09:37 AM   #93
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I never said I was superior to anyone. Those are your words not mine. On the other hand, your comment speaks volumes to your fear of what is different and resistence to change. That is your fear, insecurity and lack of self-esteem on display in your post. You are like pigeon playing chess that knocks over all the pieces then claims the win. I wish I could say it has been a pleasure. Good day to you.
IB nailed you with his comment above. You should give up and admit defeat.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:17 AM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
IB nailed you with his comment above. You should give up and admit defeat.
Just giving up would be good enough.

And getting back on the porch and staying there while the "big dogs" handle stuff in the street.

If "we" didn't have to answer silly questions and respond to uninformed remarks, just think of how much more productive work "we" could get done!!!

And we do have a lot to get done, because according to them the world ends in 10 years!~
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:23 PM   #95
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just giving up would be good enough.

And getting back on the porch and staying there while the "big dogs" handle stuff in the street.

If "we" didn't have to answer silly questions and respond to uninformed remarks, just think of how much more productive work "we" could get done!!!

And we do have a lot to get done, because according to them the world ends in 10 years!~
While I think they are a bit pessimistic about when the world ends, they should just build their next building 20 feet higher than it is now and let everyone else take care of their own homes and buildings, and the sea level rise, if anyone can truly measure it correctly anyway, should be a non issue.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #96
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I support granting asylum to those individuals who have had their homes and lives destroyed by political corruption, narcoterrorism and American sponsored proxy wars in Africa, the Middle East and Latin America.
Well golly gee, that sure clarifies everything! Thank you for offering such a precise and practical guideline for administering our asylum laws! (sarcasm alert)

You are nothing more than a reckless irresponsible open borders advocate seeking to enable every human being on the planet to flood into our country under the cloak of the most specious, bogus and perverted interpretation possible of our asylum rules.

Every country on the planet including our own has political corruption. Narcotics are produced and distributed by vile drug cartels worldwide. Anyone can make up a story about how their lives were destroyed by those scourges to appeal to phony virtue-signaling liberals like you to be allowed to come to the US. Your definition of who should qualify for asylum is a blanket invitation for everyone - come one, come all!

But what really intrigues me is your suggestion that all the ills of the world are America's fault. Did you advise Obama during his 2009 apology tour? How about furnishing a list of all those "American sponsored proxy wars in Africa, the Middle East and Latin America" that you think entitle foreign nationals to flee here? I just want to make sure the people running our immigration system know which countries get an automatic green light on all asylum applications to soothe your mea culpa complex!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:06 PM   #97
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
It's not a insult when it's true Ekim
what is it with you and yassup and gay's

Who is ekim? when have you ever told the truth?
What was wrong with your other handle?
Ever answer a quotation?
How is your gay lover?

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:16 PM   #98
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Well golly gee, that sure clarifies everything! Thank you for offering such a precise and practical guideline for administering our asylum laws! (sarcasm alert)

You are nothing more than a reckless irresponsible open borders advocate seeking to enable every human being on the planet to flood into our country under the cloak of the most specious, bogus and perverted interpretation possible of our asylum rules.

Every country on the planet including our own has political corruption. Narcotics are produced and distributed by vile drug cartels worldwide. Anyone can make up a story about how their lives were destroyed by those scourges to appeal to phony virtue-signaling liberals like you to be allowed to come to the US. Your definition of who should qualify for asylum is a blanket invitation for everyone - come one, come all!

But what really intrigues me is your suggestion that all the ills of the world are America's fault. Did you advise Obama during his 2009 apology tour? How about furnishing a list of all those "American sponsored proxy wars in Africa, the Middle East and Latin America" that you think entitle foreign nationals to flee here? I just want to make sure the people running our immigration system know which countries get an automatic green light on all asylum applications to soothe your mea culpa complex!
Excellent response and more proof that you and the other LL are the smartest posters on this august whore board.
Old 04-07-2019, 03:33 PM   #99
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're championing illegal behavior positing that that is somehow preferable to lawful behavior. That's a losing proposition. You indeed lost.
Your argument is not based on fact or law but rather your implicit bias and erroneous assumptions. You are repeating false information in an effort to justify and perpetuate your false narrative. It is not illegal for foreign nationals to seek asylum at US ports of entry or within the confines of the US. Nor can most refugees or immigrants seek asylum at diplomatic offices outside the US. That is simply how US law states it must be done. Public opinion not US law labels immigrants and refugees as illegals.

Excerpt from the link of a US Embassy in a foreign country:
https://it.usembassy.gov/embassy-con...efugeesasylum/
Excerpt:
Asylum
The United States does not grant asylum in its diplomatic premises abroad. Under U.S. law, the United States grants asylum only to aliens who are physically present in the United States.

Link to plain English explanation of why it is not normally possible for foreign nationals to apply for asylum in US Embassies and Consulates in foreign countries and why individuals seeking asylum are not considered illegal immigrants: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...consulate.html
Old 04-07-2019, 03:36 PM   #100
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're lying. These illegals are trekking past multiple U.S. embassies where they can apply for asylum in accordance with U.S. laws and regulations. There are ten U.S. Embassies or Consulates in Mexico.

Entering this country contrary to U.S. immigration laws is ILLEGAL, and you are sure as fuck ignoring that CRIMINAL behavior by these ILLEGALS as you continue to encourage and defend unlawful behavior.

Maybe you should fucking check out the rebirth of the African slave trade in Libya courtesy of Odumbo and hildebeest before you start lecturing anyone on fucking "ethics".

I support and defend the US Constitution. My argument is based on fact and US law rather than my personal belief system. Apparently, you live in a different US with different laws regarding asylum seekers. USA law prohibits US Embassies and Consulates in foreign countries from processing asylum applications except in the most rare cases. I'm just gonna leave this right here.

Follow the link to a plain English explanation of why it is not normally possible for foreign nationals to apply for asylum in US Embassies and Consulates in foreign countries and why individuals seeking asylum are not considered illegal immigrants: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...consulate.html

Visit the webpage of any US Embassy in a foreign country for verification.
Old 04-07-2019, 03:56 PM   #101
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I never said every action taken by 45 is collusion or obstruction. Those are your words not mine. While collusion is not a crime, obstruction of justice, racketeering-operating a criminal enterprise and treason are. If I am not mistaken in 1998 a sitting American President was impeached for abuse of office and obstruction of justice among other things.The rest of your statement makes no sense and does not warrent a response.
You really didn't see what I did there? I used your words about something else and translating them into the collusion delusion to show how wack a doodle your words were.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:10 PM   #102
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You really didn't see what I did there? I used your words about something else and translating them into the collusion delusion to show how wack a doodle your words were.
I see you making things up as you go along. It's just poor form. That's what I see.
Old 04-07-2019, 04:20 PM   #103
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

There was your usual nothing burger.
what was wrong with your old handle you had to change it ?
Got any proof to back up your claims?
LOL, Just your ususl lies.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I support and defend the US Constitution. My argument is based on fact and US law rather than my personal belief system. Apparently, you live in a different US with different laws regarding asylum seekers. USA law prohibits US Embassies and Consulates in foreign countries from processing asylum applications except in the most rare cases. I'm just gonna leave this right here.

Follow the link to a plain English explanation of why it is not normally possible for foreign nationals to apply for asylum in US Embassies and Consulates in foreign countries and why individuals seeking asylum are not considered illegal immigrants: https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...consulate.html

Visit the webpage of any US Embassy in a foreign country for verification.
Nothing you posted abrogates the requirement for foreigners to seek legal admittance to this country before entering. So your notion that you're defending this country's laws and the Constitution as you advocate open borders and unbridled admission of foreigners in violation of U.S. laws is bullshit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #105
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Public opinion not US law labels immigrants and refugees as illegals.
Quote:
...individuals seeking asylum are not considered illegal immigrants.
Hey whisky, what do you call them after they disappear into the hinterland and fail to show up for their asylum hearings?

What "label" is appropriate when they overstay their visas? You know... come for a week and stay for a decade?

When exactly is it ok to start calling them illegals?

And what's more important - fixing our out-of-control immigration crisis or not offending those who are part and parcel of it???
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women