Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36421
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #76
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I thought you liked Hillary, BTLD? At least that's the impression I got.
The fact that I like Hillary does not take away from the fact that StupidOldLyingFart is the biggest LOSER of them all.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #77
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let's see, you lie about me lying, call names rather than face facts, you support every big government idea the left comes up with, you want to silence those who disagree with you, which leaves only one question, BTLD:

WHAT PART OF YOU ISN'T COMMUNIST?

Sounds like good old Soviet communism to me.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #78
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Ya know what call it the "race" card all you want... nobody is stupid in 2013, but you all (the Obama Slanderers) obviously...

A normal person off the street could look at the thread lineup in this forum and say those discussions are obviously racist. The President of this country has not done anything personal to any of you (accept make your heads spin as to how he won, Atleast he won honestly because the people wanted him, unlike bush who had his family throw the race for him and he cheated to get in to the white house his first term, which essentially he did come to your home and snatched your vote out your hand and said FUCK YOUR VOTE IM GONNA WIN) , yet from the look of the discussions in this forum it is obvious you all are hell bent on Slandering the Presidents good name.

If the governemnt did look up in here i hope they'd make them take every one of these HATE THREADS down. This forum is out of control, you all look like a bunch of savages in here the way you talk about the President is pretty much Treason!
Actually, if you was watching CNN or Fox News,...CNN basically stated that Obama won without even counting up or tallying the remaining votes. There were a group of nerds who made a "Presidential Forecast" with "Statistical Data" that Obama was going to win. I thought that was kinda odd. Also, CNN was the first to say that Obama won the vote. Fox news was still trying to update everything. Its a Funny little thing about the media and politics. But anyhow,...

The demographics have definitely changed today here in America. Its obvious that white people are the minority and that ethnic groups are now the majority. Obama partially won the vote on the changing demographics. Times and people are changing, and some people....well...they just can't accept change.

And, if you are upset with the demographics in this country that made the vote, then,....why don't you take your ass back to Europe? America was founded by immigrants after all. I'm pretty sure if the forefathers knew that Obama (A Black Man, or...A MULATTO SLAVE) was going to be the president, they would've enforced slavery with an iron fist. Better yet, they would've shipped us all back to Africa, lol. Even with me just saying what I said,...I admit, Racial Prejudice (Between all races) is something that has been embedded and deeply rooted in this country. I'm just making fun of it.

I'd also like to add that one man does not make a country. A country makes a country. The politicians do not represent a good portion of the average american (or in these days, the american who's living from paycheck to paycheck). If you asked someone on the side of the street about anything that going on in congress....they probably wouldn't know and they certainly wouldn't care to find out.

Prime Example: Do you think that the Government needs to cut spending? If you think so, Then why don't you get your ass off of food stamps and government benefits!

Even if you love or hate the president, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free will. However, we still do have to respect our president. Now, me on the other hand, I really don't care too much about politics, and I highly doubt that however is in office has something significant to do with my brown . For the better, or for the worse.

Americans lack respect, but somehow, we maintain a strong sense of pride that is just plain ugly.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #79
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If the governemnt did look up in here i hope they'd make them take every one of these HATE THREADS down. This forum is out of control, you all look like a bunch of savages in here the way you talk about the President is pretty much Treason!

i would hope they would still appreciate the high level of comedy this is....
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #80
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
WHAT PART OF YOU ISN'T COMMUNIST?
That's an easy one to answer. The whole (not part) of me that proudly served in the Armed Forces for the good ol' US of A.

The more appropriate question, what part of you isn't communist?

BTW, which Soviet Unit did you serve in, Comrade?
Old 01-26-2013, 05:23 PM   #81
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

But you support the same policies that the communists support. Doesn't that make you one of them? You certainly don't support freedom. Are you sure you were fighting on our side, BTLD?
Old 01-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #82
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you sure you were fighting on our side?
Yep, and I've got a DD 214 to prove it.

How 'bout you, Comrade StupidOldLyingFart?
Old 01-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #83
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How was latrine duty those years?
Old 01-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #84
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
How was latrine duty those years?
In the Armed Forces of the good ol' US of A, everyone pitches in and does their share of the good, the bad and the ugly!

Is that the way the Soviets did it, Comrade StupidOldLyingFart?
Old 01-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #85
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're the communist, not me. I love freedom.

Wearing our uniform deserves honor. But it doesn't make you smart, or give you the right to lie about others the way you frequently do about me. But that just makes you entertaining. Stupid, yes, but also entertaining.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #86
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wearing your uniform deserves honor.
I am glad you approved of the uniform that I proudly wore, Comrade StupidOldLyingFart!

No charge for the short correction!
Old 01-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #87
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yeah. your uniform. You fought for no one but yourself and your fellow travelers. You didn't fight for anyone to disagree with you.

Be proud of your ignorance, BTLD. You've earned it.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #88
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah. your uniform. You fought for no one but yourself and your fellow travelers. You didn't fight for anyone to disagree with you.
I expect as much from a Soviet Comrade! Fuckin' Commies!
Old 01-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #89
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ya know what call it the "race" card all you want... nobody is stupid in 2013, but you all (the Obama Slanderers) obviously...

A normal person off the street could look at the thread lineup in this forum and say those discussions are obviously racist. The President of this country has not done anything personal to any of you (accept make your heads spin as to how he won, Atleast he won honestly because the people wanted him, unlike bush who had his family throw the race for him and he cheated to get in to the white house his first term, which essentially he did come to your home and snatched your vote out your hand and said FUCK YOUR VOTE IM GONNA WIN) , yet from the look of the discussions in this forum it is obvious you all are hell bent on Slandering the Presidents good name.

You're saying you'd be in favor of having the government take away our freedom of speech. You are incredibly stupid. You really should stop posting before you embarrass yourself any further. Lenin called people like you useful idiots.

PS
Lenin was not one of the Beatles.

PPS
Slander is defaming character with the spoken word. If we are defaming Obama's character on this board, it's libel not slander.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #90
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

you're a commie...... no you're a commie.....
i love America...... no i love America.....
i hate Obama...... no i hate Obama even more than you.....

this is comedy gold
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women