Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2021, 09:39 PM   #76
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
There you go again, tripping all over yourself without even knowing it.

You just lectured us saying “hey they did it too, they did it more, oh so I see your side gets a freebie?
Fuck that!
Your mother never told you two wrongs don't make a right!”

Then you immediately go off ranting about why your side deserves a freebie!

The First Amendment guarantees “the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” It says peaceably, not violently. It says grievances - meaning any grievance, not just the ones you happen to support.

Your grievance can be over a police killing, an election, or the lack of toilet paper at your local Walmart. All grievances matter. Put that on your BLM bumper sticker. You don’t get a pass on the “peaceably” part by arguing your grievance is more just, or more worthy of being heard, than the next guy’s grievance.

The democrats encouraged, coddled and defended the antifa/blm violence all summer long. The media kept pushing the obvious falsehood that the protests were “peaceful”… er, I mean “largely peaceful”… er, I mean “fiery but largely peaceful” until the media turned into a complete laughingstock. Is that what you mean when you use the term “enabling”?

It took Biden 3 months to issue his lame condemnation of the violence being perpetrated in multiple cities by his leftist fellow travelers. By then, hundreds of businesses had been burned and looted. Dozens of LE officers were killed or wounded. The DNC convention was held featuring BLM speakers and nary a peep was uttered about the violence. Is that what you mean when you use the term “enabling”?

As everyone knows, Biden was nominated and suddenly faced a national electorate. The polls showed he was vulnerable on the issue, so he finally spoke up. What a principled and courageous stand-up guy!

Compare that to the way Republicans condemned the violence at the Capitol IMMEDIATELY after it happened. No cowardly wavering there. As soon as you cross the line from peaceful protest into violence – you lose! Doesn’t matter what your grievance is. The fastest way to undermine support for any movement is to go violent. If you can’t condemn violence on either side without hesitation, you lose any credibility or moral authority you claim to have. And the Constitution won’t protect you.

Now you’re pissing me off. Nobody I know wants to “steal” the election for anyone or have it stolen from anyone. And what “fucking lies” are you talking about? Did you find it odd when a number of states during the democratic primaries were incapable of counting their mail-in ballots swiftly or accurately? In some New York races over 25% of the ballots were thrown out. I didn’t hear it from trump. It’s what the media reported. Was it all a “fucking lie”?

I don’t have to support Trump’s exaggerated rhetoric to know mail-in ballots have long been an invitation for electoral mishandling and fraud since they were first invented.
Ya know what lusty, this asshole has been whipping this shit up for 4 years!
Hes a traitor!
Those people are traitors too you know. those asshole followers of his yeah them they are too!
You all have been thinking this asshole was cute for years now.
But it was always going in this direction with him!
He rubbed our noses in it.
He was impeached!
And he did what they said he did!
Mulvaney confirmed it on national television!
Careers were ruined, and these were far better people than he is!
He wouldn't make a pimple on Vindmans ass!
The Republicans, they didn't protect this country when they should have from an authoritarian madman!
And they were in a position to do so!
Now do you think the Republicans that ignored what he did to the Ukraine wished the had actually done as they should have and impeached him?
Instead they played party first, fuck the country right?
You all want to keep citing BLM did this and BLM did that too!
So we think it alright to actually storm the capitol with a mob to intimidate our lawmakers!
You a seem to think that what happen two days ago was the same thing BLM did, it is not!
The capitol is not Portland, its mot Minneapolis it's not Pittsburgh!
And when you use those examples that tells me you think that the incidents were equal!
Once again they were not!
I saw those pics that Berry posted of the Dem supposedly doing the same thing, they look tranquil in comparison!

You keep using the words Dem and liberals!
This is the Limbaugh and the Gengrich republicans, hateful people.
People that would have been down with Mccarthyism!
Hell they started their own version.
Mccarthyism lite, half the calories and none of the hearings!
They tore into Clinton for what?Something that really amounted to a personal issue!
Yeah it was stupid!
And really Clinton should done a trump move, Yeah I did it and I'm gonna do it again!
Would have shut the whole thing down, he would later have to answer to the Wicked Witch of the Ozarks but everything has its price right?
The same assholes that turned a blind eye to trumps bullshit, ripped into Clinton because of what exactly again?
A blow job?
How pedestrian!

Not just this particular treasonous incident but quit a few of the things trump did were inexcusable.
Yeah those people that enabled him, they are going to pay for that.
Because when it finally became time to have to do something about him like finally fucking yesterday!
He turned on them as well and those people his followers, saw that too!
All 74,000,000 of those votes saw trump turn on the party that finally had to turn on him!
If they had done what they should have done about Ukraine that all would be in the rear view mirror now!
Perhaps Pence would be getting sworn in soon!
But now they got this shit sandwich called Trump that they gotta eat!
They could have maybe dealt with that Ukraine fallout!
Treason is a different animal!

And lusty this country was founded by the liberals don't you realise that!

If you all dont mind I'm gonna go back to the AMP section now and pick on Albedo!
Just kidding CK!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:49 PM   #77
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Saw video tonight of the terrorists at the Capitol saying that they wanted to hang Mike Pence. Go ahead mush brains... defend that. Use your usual tactics of deflection and whataboutism. You all are pathetic.
NeilArmstrong839125 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:49 AM   #78
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125 View Post
Saw video tonight of the terrorists at the Capitol saying that they wanted to hang Mike Pence. Go ahead mush brains... defend that. Use your usual tactics of deflection and whataboutism. You all are pathetic.
LOL, some "terrorists". Terrorists don't come basically unarmed to walk around and take selfies.

And I guess you missed this - no one defended any violent acts by a handful of idiots. Contrast that to you and your ilk that excused black lives matter morons burning down cities all summer. Talk about pathetic. As I said before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryberry
I cannot think of one Republican who has not denounced the Capitol Hill riot

I cannot think of one Democrat who has denounced the BLM riots
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 04:58 AM   #79
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They would have killed Nancy Pelosi also. And these J.O. here defend that P.O.S. Unreal.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 04:58 AM   #80
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
How much could you lie to be banded for a lifetime from Twitter? WOW, no body wants him. From hero to zero.

Not so much for lying but inciting violence, calling to overthrow the government..
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 06:46 AM   #81
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Not so much for lying but inciting violence, calling to overthrow the government..
Which works hand in hand. Tell lies to try and rile the people up with those lies. Its hilarious how the election was rigged because Trump didn't get reelected because of voter fraud but all the congressmen and senators that were republicans that got in was legit. How could anyone say that with a straight face.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:39 AM   #82
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL, some "terrorists". Terrorists don't come basically unarmed to walk around and take selfies.

And I guess you missed this - no one defended any violent acts by a handful of idiots. Contrast that to you and your ilk that excused black lives matter morons burning down cities all summer. Talk about pathetic. As I said before
No Berry they didn't come out and condone the violence, but they enabled it.
These people have advisers, they knew!
And they ignored the coming storm!
Honestly they saw it, they're not completely stupid!
If I saw it they saw it, and you like them rode that out until the very moment it exploded!
And you dont consider them terrorists?
I would guess you wouldn't want to call them that, because they were a monster created by a monster, like it or not you helped create!
I dont know Berry, our lawmakers looked pretty terrorized to me!
So yes it, was terrorism Berry, it was sedition and treason Berry, there was murder done there Berry, they were there to intimidate our lawmakers to change the outcome of an election Berry THAT THEY LOST!
Tactics used by dictators all over the world Berry!
They didnt need weapons they had numbers and used what was at hand!
And I'm sure most of them had knives of one sort or another!
The 911 terrorists used boxcutters!
They beat a man to death with a fire extinguisher....Berry!
Think about that!
What does it take to do that?
How much killing have you ever done?
I have had my share, it is one thing to kill quickly with a bullet, but to commit that act?
In the movie Saving Private Ryan do you know what was the hardest part to watch?
When the German soldier over top over top of the Jewish boy, fighting with the boys field knife and slowly leaning on it till it slowly went into his chest!
I not only would I not want to have been the boy, that German would live with that image the rest of his life! If he survived the war!
That scene was brutally well done!
That's killing!
The German was probably a decent guy, but he was a solider put in position he couldn't escape!
These people brought this on!
These people came to Washington at the behest of a madman!
They obeyed the madman's orders!
And committed acts against this country and it people at the behest of that madman!
They beat that boys head in!
Think about what that takes to do!
How inhumane you have to be!
He was a cop doing his job and they beat him to death!
I saw another cop being crushed between doors by the crowd, and when they saw what they were doing to him they pushed harder, with some asshole calling cadence so they would back up a foot or two and crush him harder! Like it was a tug of war!
These are your people Berry like it or not!
They belong to Ted ugly wife Cruze!
To Josh bro fist in the air Hawley!
To Mitch WTF am I gonna do now as minority leader McConell!
And you too lusty, thier yours too!
Anybody that voted for him a second time this belongs to them!
You all wanted to reverse the election loss of a man that wants to be a dictator, wants to put us under a dictatorship! respects dictators and that enjoys the company of other dictators, and carrys water for them!
He wanted to be in that club!
A man that wouldn't serve this country's armed forces inspite of being asked 5 times, but is very willing to destroy it to get what he wants!
Yes lusty he wanted to steal this election.
Justices he appointed told him to fuckoff, they saw it for what it was!
Nobody cares about a swift count, see that's bullshit!
If the ballot got in by the cutoff then it got counted.
States create their own election laws!
Not you not trump!
Accuracy is what mattered!
That was trumps thing, stop the count fuck that!
I will bet you that this asshole will resign and seek a pardon or himself from Pence!
Because the crime he committed will net you twenty years in prison inciting a riot, inciting a insurrection against the government!
I dont want to hear your BLM blather!
It's not the same!
You almost have been defending the indefensible for quit some time!
Yeah they belong to you, they're yours!
Old 01-09-2021, 08:04 AM   #83
bypass
Valued Poster

Dog how I wish you were right, He will never resign. In his mind he still has a chance to win. He got the people all fired up, now if he can get back on Twitter or Facebook again to get his message across and get them all fired up again to do some more riots. He believes he still has a chance to change it. Look at the people on here, they would die for him. They believe his lies. Fox news is still going strong with bullshit. Lying Ted Cruise is still going strong. The Mitch is still doing his thing. Lindsey is still by his side.You know we have some radical liberals who maybe one day with take a shot. The day of the riot did you see how he was wrapped in bullet proof glass? That was a long time in coming, that just didn't happen. They knew what they were doing long before Wednesday.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:48 AM   #84
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Auto correct sucks, it should read.

You all have been defending the indefensible for quit some time!
Yeah they belong to you, they're yours![/QUOTE]
Old 01-09-2021, 11:10 AM   #85
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
No Berry they didn't come out and condone the violence, but they enabled it.
These people have advisers, they knew!
And they ignored the coming storm!
Honestly they saw it, they're not completely stupid!
If I saw it they saw it, and you like them rode that out until the very moment it exploded!
And you dont consider them terrorists?
I would guess you wouldn't want to call them that, because they were a monster created by a monster, like it or not you helped create!
I dont know Berry, our lawmakers looked pretty terrorized to me!
So yes it, was terrorism Berry, it was sedition and treason Berry, there was murder done there Berry, they were there to intimidate our lawmakers to change the outcome of an election Berry THAT THEY LOST!
Tactics used by dictators all over the world Berry!
They didnt need weapons they had numbers and used what was at hand!
And I'm sure most of them had knives of one sort or another!
The 911 terrorists used boxcutters!
They beat a man to death with a fire extinguisher....Berry!
Think about that!
What does it take to do that?
How much killing have you ever done?
I have had my share, it is one thing to kill quickly with a bullet, but to commit that act?
In the movie Saving Private Ryan do you know what was the hardest part to watch?
When the German soldier over top over top of the Jewish boy, fighting with the boys field knife and slowly leaning on it till it slowly went into his chest!
I not only would I not want to have been the boy, that German would live with that image the rest of his life! If he survived the war!
That scene was brutally well done!
That's killing!
The German was probably a decent guy, but he was a solider put in position he couldn't escape!
These people brought this on!
These people came to Washington at the behest of a madman!
They obeyed the madman's orders!
And committed acts against this country and it people at the behest of that madman!
They beat that boys head in!
Think about what that takes to do!
How inhumane you have to be!
He was a cop doing his job and they beat him to death!
I saw another cop being crushed between doors by the crowd, and when they saw what they were doing to him they pushed harder, with some asshole calling cadence so they would back up a foot or two and crush him harder! Like it was a tug of war!
These are your people Berry like it or not!
They belong to Ted ugly wife Cruze!
To Josh bro fist in the air Hawley!
To Mitch WTF am I gonna do now as minority leader McConell!
And you too lusty, thier yours too!
Anybody that voted for him a second time this belongs to them!
You all wanted to reverse the election loss of a man that wants to be a dictator, wants to put us under a dictatorship! respects dictators and that enjoys the company of other dictators, and carrys water for them!
He wanted to be in that club!
A man that wouldn't serve this country's armed forces inspite of being asked 5 times, but is very willing to destroy it to get what he wants!
Yes lusty he wanted to steal this election.
Justices he appointed told him to fuckoff, they saw it for what it was!
Nobody cares about a swift count, see that's bullshit!
If the ballot got in by the cutoff then it got counted.
States create their own election laws!
Not you not trump!
Accuracy is what mattered!
That was trumps thing, stop the count fuck that!
I will bet you that this asshole will resign and seek a pardon or himself from Pence!
Because the crime he committed will net you twenty years in prison inciting a riot, inciting a insurrection against the government!
I dont want to hear your BLM blather!
It's not the same!
You almost have been defending the indefensible for quit some time!
Yeah they belong to you, they're yours!
Yawn. Just more TDS infected tripe from you.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:25 AM   #86
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
They would have killed Nancy Pelosi also. And these J.O. here defend that P.O.S. Unreal.
LOL - Was this "terrorist" granny going to poke her in the eye with her tiny flag?

And once again, even though some of your TDS addled minds just can't comprehend it, no one defended any violence from a small handful of idiots which is vastly different that you and your ilk who cheered on and encouraged black lives matter morons burning down cities, looting and rioting

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry
I cannot think of one Republican who has not denounced the Capitol Hill riot

I cannot think of one Democrat who has denounced the BLM riots
Old 01-09-2021, 11:45 AM   #87
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh, so now they were basically unarmed? I guess you missed this - weapons, Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs were recovered. Also, you are being willfully ignorant if you seriously believe that these right wing nut jobs didn't bring weapons with them. They were encouraging people to be violent and bring their guns to this "protest". You know that because I'm sure you're on those extremist message boards. But, okay, act like you don't know anything. Talk about pathetic.

And no one defended these terrorists? WOW! I guess you must have lost your Fox News feed over the past 72 hours. Face it... you're in a cult. You are defending the indefensible. Talk about pathetic.

Let's see if you still have a shred of reality left in you. Lindsey Graham... is he now a traitor? Did Mike Pence betray your Orange faced cult leader by following the Constitution? Are you the kind of MAGA that turns on other MAGA when they finally cave in and tell the truth? Where do you fall on the MAGA scale?
Old 01-09-2021, 11:45 AM   #88
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL - Was this "terrorist" granny going to poke her in the eye with her tiny flag?

And once again, even though some of your TDS addled minds just can't comprehend it, no one defended any violence from a small handful of idiots which is vastly different that you and your ilk who cheered on and encouraged black lives matter morons burning down cities, looting and rioting
Whatever Berry!
Bye!
Old 01-09-2021, 12:22 PM   #89
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125 View Post
Oh, so now they were basically unarmed? I guess you missed this - weapons, Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs were recovered. Also, you are being willfully ignorant if you seriously believe that these right wing nut jobs didn't bring weapons with them. They were encouraging people to be violent and bring their guns to this "protest". You know that because I'm sure you're on those extremist message boards. But, okay, act like you don't know anything. Talk about pathetic.

And no one defended these terrorists? WOW! I guess you must have lost your Fox News feed over the past 72 hours. Face it... you're in a cult. You are defending the indefensible. Talk about pathetic.

Let's see if you still have a shred of reality left in you. Lindsey Graham... is he now a traitor? Did Mike Pence betray your Orange faced cult leader by following the Constitution? Are you the kind of MAGA that turns on other MAGA when they finally cave in and tell the truth? Where do you fall on the MAGA scale?
Are you stupid or just ignorant of the truth

"Basically unarmed" is accurate. There were a handful caught carrying a concealed weapon. And there were a handful of pipe bombs found OUTSIDE - not in the capital. 99% of the people that were inside were unarmed - so "BASICALLY UNARMED". All you have to do is check the arrest reports. But I know you leftists hide from the facts.

If this was some "COUP" planned by "TERRORISTS" everyone would have been armed to the teeth. Try thinking for a change

And no one on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence. Show me one Republican politician or one person here who defended it. Provide links and evidence to back up your BS claims.

Face it, you are inflicted with TDS - it is pathetic. Where do you fall on the TDS scale

As far as Graham and Pence, why would they be traitors? Again, your TDS is not letting you think clearly. Pence did his job.

You need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:14 PM   #90
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you stupid or just ignorant of the truth

"Basically unarmed" is accurate. There were a handful caught carrying a concealed weapon. And there were a handful of pipe bombs found OUTSIDE - not in the capital. 99% of the people that were inside were unarmed - so "BASICALLY UNARMED". All you have to do is check the arrest reports. But I know you leftists hide from the facts.

If this was some "COUP" planned by "TERRORISTS" everyone would have been armed to the teeth. Try thinking for a change

And no one on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence. Show me one Republican politician or one person here who defended it. Provide links and evidence to back up your BS claims.

Face it, you are inflicted with TDS - it is pathetic. Where do you fall on the TDS scale

As far as Graham and Pence, why would they be traitors? Again, your TDS is not letting you think clearly. Pence did his job.

You need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC.
Malignant narcissist that thinks he's always right. No wonder you love the dictator so much! Lol Does the truth hurt your fragile feelings little Berry?
Good luck being you. You're gonna need it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women