Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162864
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36409
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2020, 07:49 PM   #76
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

^^^^^^^^ The idiocy here knows no bounds

hahahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:52 PM   #77
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Abbott needs to handle this much better.. singling out bars won't do shit, so he gives the lawsuit merit. he should make broader orders.. I thought from the beginning, that Governments were picking winners and losers.. big-ass Wal-marts got ridiculously crowded right away, yet they were "essential", meanwhile a small-ass restaurant had to close for months, even as it never seated more than 10 people at a time, EVER.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 10:12 PM   #78
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Abbott needs to handle this much better.. singling out bars won't do shit, so he gives the lawsuit merit. he should make broader orders.. I thought from the beginning, that Governments were picking winners and losers.. big-ass Wal-marts got ridiculously crowded right away, yet they were "essential", meanwhile a small-ass restaurant had to close for months, even as it never seated more than 10 people at a time, EVER.
This is something I think you can relate to, given a couple of your most noted and quoted reviews. In my younger days, back when I was God's Gift to Fat Women, I hung out in bars. I'd get drunk, cruise the place, talk loud and cozy up to any member of the human race with a vagina that didn't push me away. If a manager or bouncer had told me to wear a mask and keep 6 feet away from strange poontang while I was drunk I would have told him to fuck off. Anyway this is an ideal way to create a coronavirus epidemic -- like the choir practice in Washington where 52 of the 61 people there got infected.

I don't think you're going to keep people at tables six feet apart in a bar. If you can do that, add some food to the menu and call it a restaurant. It does make sense to single out the bars.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:01 AM   #79
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Gov. Abbot should lift those restrictions up. it is hurting everyone economically. people can't pay their bills if they are not working or laid off. there's the rent issue for apartment dwellers as alot of 'em is going to get evicted.

what he should do is work with the hospitals on getting what they need like getting tents or unused warehouses for overflows and other supplies.

The Republican dominated Louisiana legislature is not too happy with Gov. John Bel Edwards on his plans for delaying the opening up phase. there's some rumbles there on over turning his emergency orders.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 02:08 AM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Abbott needs to handle this much better.
I look forward to seeing your name on the ballot for Tex. Gov.

For what name should I look?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 02:11 AM   #81
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't think you're going to keep people at tables six feet apart in a bar. If you can do that, add some food to the menu and call it a restaurant. It does make sense to single out the bars.
Fortunately, it requires more than just adding food to the menu.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:22 AM   #82
oeb11
Valued Poster

Memes of old, dead, Racist White guys.

Whatever is 9500 thinking?

Oh - never mind that question.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:24 AM   #83
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

essentially agree - singling out bars is a political act - not a Public health Practice act.

Carrie Nation wold be so proud.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #84
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The abbot/trump team still have no clue what to do except blame states n counties for their lak of leadership.

It's gonna be a fun four months when twit head in chief goes thru his final meltdown. Good thang he has his swampy family and appointees to support him.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:51 AM   #85
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
The abbot/trump team still have no clue what to do except blame states n counties for their lak of leadership.

It's gonna be a fun four months when twit head in chief goes thru his final meltdown. Good thang he has his swampy family and appointees to support him.
What are the chances he drops out of the race before he loses?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:12 PM   #86
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
What are the chances he drops out of the race before he loses?
The only thing that would cause him to drop out would be death or severe illness. Then who would be the nominee? I'd be very happy with Bill Weld, who's in second place right now with a grand total of one delegate. But Trump's delegates would pick someone else. I wonder what happens if Trump passes away after the convention?

It's more interesting to contemplate what would happen if Biden dies before the election. Hopefully (IMO but probably not yours) the Democrats wouldn't run someone like Sanders or Warren.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:29 PM   #87
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny - When Biden drops - not if - IMHO - and since mentioned - that opinion evidently shared by the panderer of old dead white guy memes.

H... is still hunting and running - see article today. Who else - Bernie - another cold shoulder will enrage the Bernie Bros - poentially split the party and erase the two party system (in this situation - its; a good thing).
Others - Stacy Abrams, Kamala harris, lizzie Warren, - some of the most hated females in America.

Imagine Lizzie in control of Wall Street. Think wuhan virus fucked up the economy??? wait for the Lizzie show. A bankrupt US withintwo years - guaranteed.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:53 PM   #88
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Twit head has already dropped out. his kids n in laws are busy seeing if any of this mass fortune (still no income tax returns) will be left after mucho more trump bankruptcies. Just hope he got his bone spurs attended to 8so some of the military will still support him
Old 06-30-2020, 02:22 PM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Wishful thinking. Changing the electoral college didn't work. Russian collusion didn't work. Prosecuting all this friends didn't work. Impeachment didn't work. Bitten's not working. The burning, looting, and murdering is not working. All that's left ....

.... Trump resigns.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:42 PM   #90
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

What ever you say ob1. You know trump is one n done no matter how many handles you post with

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women