Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2017, 07:42 AM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
WTF would tweet him man I'll suck your dick, you Fuck with me
I'll make you suck LexusLovers dick if he had one you dickless homo!

Think about that...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:45 AM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That is a long way from what Trump promised if he crossed Trump's red line.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:49 AM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
WTF

Jimmy Carter was sent to NK by Bill Clinton(.
What blame to you assign MacArthur?

Look, I merely pointed out that NK stepped up their quest for nukes after Bush decided to invade Iraq, which to some was before 9/11 !

lustylad was trying to lie about that.

Do you know why we have trouble with Pakistan in regards to them helping us with the Taliban? They have nukes.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:01 AM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Unlike many of you I'm not trying to assign blame.

I'm just pointing out that there sometimes is no fix or win like some of you think Trump capable of.

It is similar to a divorce where you want your kids never to see your ex. You think she is evil and she thinks you are evil.You work in the kids best interest.

In this case, you work in the worlds best interest. War with NK is not in the worlds best interest.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:34 AM   #80
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I'm just pointing out that there sometimes is no fix or win like some of you think Trump capable of.

It is similar to a divorce where you want your kids never to see your ex. You think she is evil and she thinks you are evil.You work in the kids best interest.

In this case, you work in the worlds best interest. War with NK is not in the worlds best interest.
What a simpleton. I guess the "world is better off with NK and Iran having nukes. Yeah, that's in the "worlds" best interest. What an idiot.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:58 AM   #81
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How could you possibly relate to that post, EATLER?

Why didn't you say something about his JUNK???
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:07 AM   #82
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How could you possibly relate to that post, EATLER?

Why didn't you say something about his JUNK???
You're the junk pig. Subscriber to fatgay.net. You can't relate to anything because you're stupid. Ask Israel if they want a nuclear Iran. They will have they will have them as soon as NK does. I know you don't have anything of substance to say. 35,000 plus posts are proof you stupid pig.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:25 AM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What a simpleton. I guess the "world is better off with NK and Iran having nukes. Yeah, that's in the "worlds" best interest. What an idiot.

Sign up for the military, start payinf more taxes to pay for the military and get ready for WWIII.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:03 PM   #84
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:

You are assigning blame. You are perverting facts to insult the current president to hide the consequence of the leftwing fascist thug agenda. Just like Churchill didn't cause Germany to invade Poland(Chamberlain"We will have peace in our time" did), the current president has no lever, except bluster, to dissuade NK from blowing someone up.

The fact that the Chinese just realized that this has an endpoint that damages them, as well as their enemies(us) is due to Trumps idiotic, but effective, bluster. NK is going to light someone up, or undergo regime change. If they light someone up, the cause of that end point is leftwing fascist thug policy. If it is regime change, it will be Trump's doing.

Declaring that regime change for NK is our goal would be declaring war on NK. Notice that Trump has not done so. Also note that the mad bomber(Clinton SOS) made just that declaration against Hussein. I'd ask, who was the war monger?
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:24 PM   #85
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post

Bush offered two paradigms for Despots:

Saddam Hussein: Keep WMD's and be destroyed(hung by the neck).
Qadaffi: Give up your WMD's, and be left alone.

Madam Clinton(we came, we saw, he died)/President Obama were the ones who destroyed the second paradigm.

But that is secondary to the fact the NK never gave up their nuclear weapons program. They only publicly redeclared it after Iraq, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't ongoing.

Somehow, leftist have come to the conclusion that, if you get a signed piece of paper from a fascist despot, the concepts on that paper will come true. Rarely has that concept developed into facts.

Carter signed a grand treaty with the Soviets to abolish germ warfare. The Soviets never admitted to developing Germ Warfare weapons. Therefore, the gargantuan quantities of smallpox and anthrax that were stockpile in the Soviet Union must have been destined for food use! The utter stupidity of the leftwing fascist thugs used to amaze me. I now think it isn't stupidity, but depravity.

So, Jimmy Carter enabled the Soviets to develop Biological weapons on a truly horrifying scale, used an embargo on bulk food as a weapon of war, facilitated the retention of a fascist, leftwing despot in NK that directly caused the mass starvation of NK citizenary, and enabled NK to develop Nuclear weapons and ICBM, by which they are threatening the stability of the whole world, without cause.

Jimmy Carter was the penultimate leftwing racebaiting fascist thug hero(before Obama).

Jimmy Carter won the Nobel piece prize for the actions listed above.

Leftwing fascist thug heros believe they ought to rule this country. I think not.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:37 PM   #86
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Pray tell which nation(s) ever procured nukes from operating "a light water reactor?" BTW, I don't take stock in anything a rogue Pakistani scientist had to "confess."
Read a bit about the Iranians, and the path they used to develop nuclear weapons. It hinged on them possessing a light water reactor, which in turn, gave them the cover to develop fuel enrichment.

One one learns how to enrich fuel, the path to a nuclear weapon is relatively simple. Even Clinton realized this.

As I have said, I no longer believe you all are stupid. I think you all are utterly perverse. No reasonable person would proffer the argument and agenda being put forth.

By the way, where do you and WTF get the talking points you use here? It'd be nice to just bypass the bullshit, and get to the source. Is is Maddow on MSNBC(I don't watch it, but it sounds like her "sophisticated" logic).
Old 08-30-2017, 12:49 PM   #87
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Insurance

Only people who are in the 100 year flood plane are required by the mortgage company to have flood insurance. Most others don't buy it.

Mark my words, many people in Houston will walk away from their homes. I am talking 100K homes up to 1+ million dollar homes. Most will not have flood insurance. With water remaining in the homes for days or weeks the entire home and everything in it will be covered with mold and homeowner policies do not cover mold.

If you are among the few in middle and upper class neighborhoods that had flood insurance, (when not required), what will your house be worth when all your neighbors walk?
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:52 PM   #88
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Shove your benighted hypocrisy up your wide, over used ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It's a well known fact that for eight, torturous years Odumbo did shit like you're accusing Trump of doing, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and it's also a well known fact that hildebeest scheduled the dim-retard debates so that most people would be preoccupied with other activities so that they would miss her poor debate performances, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
OMG! you done played the Obama did it card. Crybaby! I bet Bush did it too! LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 01:01 PM   #89
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sign up for the military, start payinf more taxes to pay for the military and get ready for WWIII.
Whatever it takes dumbass. Now do your part. Get those "abled" bodied Trannies in your stable ready for deployment.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:07 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
You are assigning blame. You are perverting facts to insult the current president to hide the consequence of the leftwing fascist thug agenda. Just like Churchill didn't cause Germany to invade Poland(Chamberlain"We will have peace in our time" did), the current president has no lever, except bluster, to dissuade NK from blowing someone up.

The fact that the Chinese just realized that this has an endpoint that damages them, as well as their enemies(us) is due to Trumps idiotic, but effective, bluster. NK is going to light someone up, or undergo regime change. If they light someone up, the cause of that end point is leftwing fascist thug policy. If it is regime change, it will be Trump's doing.

Declaring that regime change for NK is our goal would be declaring war on NK. Notice that Trump has not done so. Also note that the mad bomber(Clinton SOS) made just that declaration against Hussein. I'd ask, who was the war monger?

You are so full of shit...where does Gem MacArthur fit in this "Trump is a Hero" game you're playing? Jesus may....not everything in the world will go our way. NK will eventually have nukes if they do not already.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women