Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Try to find any instance where I'm in favor of legacy based admissions as smart policy. Just because I don't support it, doesn't mean I oppose the right of a private institution to let in the dumbshit kids of some rich guy, if he wants to fork over to them a boatload of money. I don't think the fucking government should intervene in that case, nor should the government require quotas under the guise of "diversity".
BTW, the Harlem Globetrotters appear to have a legacy of black men as their principle court performers. The occasional woman or white guy doesn't amount to more than tokenism, and it should be stopped - don't you agree? Half that fucking team should be women, and if you don't do yourself a favor and agree with me, I will accuse you of being a misogynistic commie.
fucking xenophobic idiot.

And half of ECCIE should be LGBT, based on your crystal logic.

Wait a sec... You're all four of those. You're a walking diversity shill.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:20 PM   #77
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Still trying to project a winning argument I see.
Nah, you beat me to it, zanziboy... You already captured the essence of WINNING. In fact, I was the first guy to congratulate you on it. Did you forget already? It wouldn't be right for me to steal your thunder, zanziboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why don't you ... turn it into a winning slogan for the libtard Dems - "Stop dreaming America! It's time to let the libtards tell you what is best for you!”
Quote:
...go ahead and run with it, zanzy! Tell Joe the Plumber he belongs to the "dumb masses voting against his own interests". Tell him you are here to save him from himself. Tell him he is a cannibal and you want to teach him how to eat with a fork... You got a winning message, kiddo!
You already have a lock on all the WINNING arguments, zanziboy! Make them work for you!

I've been doing some serious thinking, zanziboy. You've convinced me that my previous career advice for you (shareholder activist) was all wrong. I mean, why be a sucker and work hard when you know the system is rigged against you, right? So I decided you need to learn how to game the system and make it work for you. Take a page out of Elizabeth Warren's book. You can beat the legacy slackers and get your ass admitted to Harvard if you simply pretend you are 1/32 Cherokee Indian. You know, make up something about your great-great-great grandmother. Then you need to publish a few phony half-assed studies cooking the data to fit your preordained libtard conclusions. In reward, Harvard will make you a full professor and pay you an annual salary of $350k to teach one course a term! Pretty cool, huh? Sound like a plan, zanziboy? Then go for it! The best part is you can keep that big chip on your shoulder and still be a WINNER!

One other word of advice, zanziboy... take it easy on the Corporate Fascists. You know, those CEO types like Warren Buffett and George Soros. I mean, it's ok to rail against them in public to remind everyone you are a salt-of-the-earth populist (even though you shun hard work). But you may want to keep them around to pay for cleaning up your pals' feces each morning in Zuccotti Park.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #78
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nah, you beat me to it, zanziboy... You already captured the essence of WINNING. In fact, I was the first guy to congratulate you on it. Did you forget already? It wouldn't be right for me to steal your thunder, zanziboy.

You already have a lock on all the WINNING arguments, zanziboy! Make them work for you!

I've been doing some serious thinking, zanziboy. You've convinced me that my previous career advice for you (shareholder activist) was all wrong. I mean, why be a sucker and work hard when you know the system is rigged against you, right? So I decided you need to learn how to game the system and make it work for you. Take a page out of Elizabeth Warren's book. You can beat the legacy slackers and get your ass admitted to Harvard if you simply pretend you are 1/32 Cherokee Indian. You know, make up something about your great-great-great grandmother. Then you need to publish a few phony half-assed studies cooking the data to fit your preordained libtard conclusions. In reward, Harvard will make you a full professor and pay you an annual salary of $350k to teach one course a term! Pretty cool, huh? Sound like a plan, zanziboy? Then go for it! The best part is you can keep that big chip on your shoulder and still be a WINNER!

One other word of advice, zanziboy... take it easy on the Corporate Fascists. You know, those CEO types like Warren Buffett and George Soros. I mean, it's ok to rail against them in public to remind everyone you are a salt-of-the-earth populist (even though you shun hard work). But you may want to keep them around to pay for cleaning up your pals' feces each morning in Zuccotti Park.

Lol. You are quite the character ole lad. ;-) Let's make a deal? You keep pimping for Corporate fascists who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and I'll keep advocating for people like you who just can't help fighting against their own interests. ;-)
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #79
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I think she should pick Gabby Giffords.

Together they have enough brain damage unite the dems
Then the repubs can counter with Sara and Michel B it would be a brain damaged race all the way.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:43 PM   #80
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Then the repubs can counter with Sara and Michel B it would be a brain damaged race all the way.
SP is mostly in over her head and riding the unexpected free publicity boon as far and as long as she can. MB on the other hand is a sick Thumper who would be right at home in the Taliban if she had a sex change operation. That is one scary person because it seems she actually believes her vomit. Even most the Reps in DC think she is a nut job and try to keep their distance when they can.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #81
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Ok COG, I'm all ears... Solyndra was the poster boy for crony capitalism. It was also a big scandal and a huge waste of taxpayer money. Now explain WTF did it have in common with Hitler, Mussolini or fascism?
It's much larger than Solyndra.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:06 PM   #82
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is it large enough to fill the glory hole in Salina, Whiny?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:11 AM   #83
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Mind you Capitalism caused Dubya to dam (sic) near crash the US and Global economies in 2008. ;-) Took Obama hell and high water trying to dig us out of that mess.
Hey Zanziboy, tell us more about the origins of the 2008/09 crash. You seem to have it all nailed down. I'm glad to hear it had nothing to do with Lehman Brothers or leverage or subprime mortgages or credit default swaps or other derivatives or Fannie Mae or housing prices or CDOs or SIVs or a sudden investor aversion to risk. I don't understand any of that stuff anyway. I like the way you keep it simple. It was all triggered by Capitalism, which somehow “caused Dubya” to do the dirty deed. That's your contention, right? Could you elaborate on that for everyone? I mean, how exactly did Dubya crash the economy? And how did Capitalism twist his arm and make him do such a naughty thing? I notice you credit Obama for digging us out of the mess. Did Capitalism help him? Does capitalism get blamed for economic slumps but have nothing to do with recoveries or expansions? How about elaborating on that too? I am posting this to let you showcase your brilliance in the field of economics. Thanks, zanziboy...

Old 06-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #84
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's much larger than Solyndra.
I'm sure it is but I'm still looking for the fascists... Where do I find them?
Old 06-03-2014, 01:00 AM   #85
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sure it is but I'm still looking for the fascists... Where do I find them?
Seriously? Try The corporate boardrooms of the major banks, mega-corporations like Disney and others, Halliburton and other defense contractors, etc. You think anything happens without their approval or direction? Or are you still so naive to think that the "people" control the country? We don't. We haven't since at least 1913.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:07 AM   #86
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
tell us more about the origins of the 2008/09 crash.

Republicans simply did not believe in regulations for Wall Street. It's true Bush recommended a watchdog agency for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. However, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae were victims and were not the cause of the problem. At a high level here you go.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Astro-turf this... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-1...are-inevitable

Simply put, a financial crisis doesn’t happen accidentally, but follows after a prolonged period of excesses (expansionary monetary policies and/or fiscal policies leading to excessive credit growth and excessive speculation). The problem lies in timing the onset of the crisis. Usually, as was the case in Asia in the 1990s, macroeconomic conditions deteriorate long before the onset of the crisis. However, expansionary monetary policies and excessive debt growth can extend the life of the business expansion for a very long time.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-1...are-inevitable

IIFF, your guy does not talk about the financial meltdown of 4th quarter 2008. I will agree that he is half right when he says "fiscal policies leading to excessive credit growth. Several ingredients all came together that allowed the meltdown to occur.
1. Gram / Rudd Act which allowed banks/insurance companies/mortgage companies become a single entity. No separation of duties. This was one factor.
2. Subprime loans were processed with fraud. (i.e. no credit check, no income verification check and in some cases the buyer's inccome was padded by thousands of dollars). Home buyers were allowed to finance at 97% instead of 80.
3. You had unethical behavior, unlawful behavior and uncontrollable greed by Wall Street. This was allowed to occur because there were no regulations.
4. The mortgage lender sold the fraudulent loans to Wall Street brokerage firms.
5. Wall street firms packaged these sub-prime mortgages into a security and sold them to someone else.
5a. Here is when the additional deception comes in. The rating houses like Moody's and Standard and Poors gave these securities 'AAA' ratings instead of 'CCC' rating.
5b. This allowed the securities to be easily sold to unsuspecting customers and fully saturate the market.
6. A perfect example of this was when BOA sold their mortgages to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. This why Freedie Mac and Fannie Mae went bankrupt, once the homeowner stop paying their mortgage. BOA has agreed to pay Billions of Dollars in fines for their deceptive practice.
7. All of these steps had to occur for the Wall Street meltdown to happen and they did.
8. There was no law on the books to prevent something like this from happening, a cascade of events mixed in with deception and fraud. AIG, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanly and the big banks went bankrupt once these unregulated securities lost their value.
9. Republicans didn't believe in regulations for Wall Street at the time.
10. The BOA and Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae was just on example. These securities were sold all over world.
11. In addition to mortgage backed securities, Wall streets were executing unregulated risky transactions like the Credit Default Swap.
12. Did you hear the recent testimony before congress by the CEO of Chase Bank ? "Our traders did not understand the Credit Default Trade" This was about when Chase Bank lost about 2 Billion in 5 months. They forced the executive who was leading the team of traders to resign.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #87
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey Zanziboy, tell us more about the origins of the 2008/09 crash. You seem to have it all nailed down. I'm glad to hear it had nothing to do with Lehman Brothers or leverage or subprime mortgages or credit default swaps or other derivatives or Fannie Mae or housing prices or CDOs or SIVs or a sudden investor aversion to risk. I don't understand any of that stuff anyway. I like the way you keep it simple. It was all triggered by Capitalism, which somehow “caused Dubya” to do the dirty deed. That's your contention, right? Could you elaborate on that for everyone? I mean, how exactly did Dubya crash the economy? And how did Capitalism twist his arm and make him do such a naughty thing? I notice you credit Obama for digging us out of the mess. Did Capitalism help him? Does capitalism get blamed for economic slumps but have nothing to do with recoveries or expansions? How about elaborating on that too? I am posting this to let you showcase your brilliance in the field of economics. Thanks, zanziboy...

Lol. You've been stewing huh. How long did it take you to think of that retort. Instead of indulging you I want you to think about your question for a min perhaps the obvious answer will come to you.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:50 PM   #88
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Seriously? Try The corporate boardrooms of the major banks, mega-corporations like Disney and others, Halliburton and other defense contractors, etc. You think anything happens without their approval or direction? Or are you still so naive to think that the "people" control the country? We don't. We haven't since at least 1913.
Seriously? You mean to tell me Warren Buffett, who sits on the boards of dozens of important banks and corporations, is a goose-stepping fascist? Who knew??? Dammit, COG! You just ruined my good opinion of the Oracle of Omaha! I had him pegged as a savvy investor and philanthropist and a guy I would love to have a beer with. I never talked politics with him, but always thought he leaned to the (gulp) progressive side. Now you're telling me his favorite book isn't Ben Graham's Security Analysis? It's really Mein Kampf? Holy Shitcakes, COG! Thanks for outing the guy!

Btw, why do you dump on Obama all the time? I mean, isn't he just a marionette? If nothing can happen without the approval or direction of the fascists in the boardrooms, shouldn't you be dumping on them instead?

Old 06-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #89
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Lol. You've been stewing huh. How long did it take you to think of that retort. Instead of indulging you I want you to think about your question for a min perhaps the obvious answer will come to you.
Stewing? Nah, I enjoy fucking with libtards like you, zanziboy. Just trying to see if there is any deep thinking behind all your slogans and buzzwords. Doesn't look like it. You keep letting everyone down, zanziboy. All I did was ask you to elaborate. Sorry if my question made you so uncomfortable. Telling someone to "think about your question" and "perhaps the obvious answer will come to you" is about the lamest thing I've read on this board. Go back to hiding your intellectual vacuity behind all those slogans and buzzwords, zanziboy. It beats stewing in the real world, huh?
Old 06-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #90
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seriously? You mean to tell me Warren Buffett, who sits on the boards of dozens of important banks and corporations, is a goose-stepping fascist? Who knew??? Dammit, COG! You just ruined my good opinion of the Oracle of Omaha! I had him pegged as a savvy investor and philanthropist and a guy I would love to have a beer with. I never talked politics with him, but always thought he leaned to the (gulp) progressive side. Now you're telling me his favorite book isn't Ben Graham's Security Analysis? It's really Mein Kampf? Holy Shitcakes, COG! Thanks for outing the guy!

Btw, why do you dump on Obama all the time? I mean, isn't he just a marionette? If nothing can happen without the approval or direction of the fascists in the boardrooms, shouldn't you be dumping on them instead?

Quit being stupid. Buffett has no real power, compared to the big players. And they are all guilty. Obama just happens to be in the news more often lately.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women