Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2020, 11:38 AM   #61
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
Well, this has nothing to do with this particular case- but that statement's a bridge too far, SJ.
I dont need preached to by anyone here. Period.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 12:12 PM   #62
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
That’s the one! 18 yo with big boobs and a tiny body with 3 input options and Great rimming. I was going to set up the ultimate 3 some with her and my sa regular but Raven flew the coup.
Hard to believe a body that small could take a pounding that hard in every hole.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 12:46 PM   #63
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Repent mother fucker
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 12:49 PM   #64
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I dont need preached to by anyone here. Period.
repent mother fucker
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:15 AM   #65
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Hard to believe a body that small could take a pounding that hard in every hole.
Raven was alot of fun to play with.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:29 AM   #66
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnoxiousram View Post
Raven was alot of fun to play with.
Enough about Raven. She left the scene right before I could schedule her.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 10:16 AM   #67
NiceGuyinBV
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I had a great time with the young girl previously know as Raven! Lol
NiceGuyinBV is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 11:12 AM   #68
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjak View Post
You guys are brutal. I'm not and she's not scamming anyone. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. I regret asking for help on her behalf. It was not her idea, it was mine. God forbid anyone have to walk a mile in her shoes. Peace out.

I was going to leave this alone. You've convinced me, as one of those know it all motherfuckers, to illustrate as to why you are either being clearly played and/or don't get to toss that righteousness around as if it is actually righteous.

Quote:
Please consider donating to help her out. WITHOUT A MEETING - SHE IS IN NO CONDITION FOR THAT AT THE MOMENT!

As has been pointed out and linked to, at the time you posted that and very quickly subsequent--she had advertisements up.

Quote:
She is a few months behind on rent and extremely depressed. She is about to get evicted.

There was then and is now a mechanism preventing her eviction. And as I mentioned--you could've (and should have) given the money directly to the landlord. If she really needs the rent, that doesn't matter. If she's playing you, it does.

Quote:
She is so depressed. If she can get the rent caught up, she wants to check herself into Western Psych. She honestly needs it - urgently.

She can check herself in today regardless of her ability to pay. Right now. In fact, if she lives in allegheny county, she can call the "resolve" crisis number which Western Psych runs for free for Allegheny County and maybe get that help without even having to have a hospitalized intervention. Has nothing whatever to do with paying rent or the ability to pay for the care (particularly because if she is that destitute, her out of pocket costs will be effectively zero anyway).

In short: it sounds like either you or her expect people to believe something which anyone cynical enough to hobby twice probably isn't going to take at face value just for the reasons I allude to above. It's full of inconsistencies and things which don't add up. I'm not unsympathetic to folks down on their times nor do i reflexively disbelieve stories as such. But either you thought a lot of people weren't critical thinkers or she did. Given that you claimed the idea, the righteous indignation stuff just rings stupid.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 08:05 PM   #69
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuyinBV View Post
I had a great time with the young girl previously know as Raven! Lol
😂😂😂😂😂😂
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:01 AM   #70
dikemdwn
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Starla Update

Starla Cyn was hacked she has been a long time well vouched amazing if I must say provider.
I have known her personally for years.
1. She has never robbed anyone nor does she have a boyfriend that does.
There was an incident years ago that actually made the news she was taken hostage and was a victim.
2. She may not answer everyone due to an over abundance of messages but I know from personal experience she treats her regs well !
She has no means of accepting gifts other than in person so if you were contacted with such it was in fact a scam that wasnt her.

Such a shame a great girl gets slandered.
She can be reached at 4128711572
dikemdwn is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:14 AM   #71
dikemdwn
Registered Member

This is bogus. I'm not sure what your angle here was.
maybe she regetcted you!
Such a shame to sabotage.
Check your facts fellas
Old 11-03-2020, 02:17 AM   #72
dikemdwn
Registered Member

Quote:
Hi everyone.

Cyn (Cynthia) needs help and I am reaching out to our community to ask on her behalf - with her reluctant permission.

Please consider donating to help her out. WITHOUT A MEETING - SHE IS IN NO CONDITION FOR THAT AT THE MOMENT!

She is a few months behind on rent and extremely depressed. She is about to get evicted. She needs a couple grand. I gave her what I could but it's not nearly enough. I won't have more to give until next payday.

She is so depressed. If she can get the rent caught up, she wants to check herself into Western Psych. She honestly needs it - urgently. Her son lives with her too.

Cynthia is a beautiful human being that needs help. If ten of us gave $200, she would be able to keep her home and get the help she needs.

Her CashApp is $MarilynDimaggio

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for your consideration.

Happyjak
This is bogus and sabotage.what a sad way to deal with rejection.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:30 AM   #73
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikemdwn View Post
Starla Cyn was hacked she has been a long time well vouched amazing if I must say provider.
There was an incident years ago that actually made the news she was taken hostage and was a victim.
2. She may not answer everyone due to an over abundance of messages but I know from personal experience she treats her regs well !
She has no means of accepting gifts other than in person so if you were contacted with such it was in fact a scam that wasnt her.

How much money did you give her?
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 07:11 AM   #74
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Starla Cyn was hacked
Was it the Russians?
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 07:21 AM   #75
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:

Nice try Starla. The hacked ploy is very much overplayed. In this scenario, it makes no sense why somebody would hack your account to promote your business and to beg for money on your behalf. Your continued attempts will only further hurt your business. Why not just leave it alone and focus your efforts on offering consistent, accessible, and reliable service at a reasonable price? There has certainly been a lack of that in the local market lately.
Typo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women