Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2016, 09:39 PM   #61
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
[
QUOTE=DSK;1058266697]At this point, can you understand the prudence of Mr. Trump proposing to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States until we can sort all this shit out? We need to take the time to background check everybody in this fucking country, even guys like me and you if needed, and not waste government resources on attempting to screen all the new applicants for citizenship, unless they pay us a huge amount of money to do so.

Fuck, if you boys would ban immigration for a couple of years, I'd agree to a temporary ban on AR-15's. Fuck, I'd even turn in all of mine to stop immigration, as long as I got their market value, of course. My patriotism only goes so far...
So far as to be zero. What is the market value of a rifle you can't possess? The same value as your support and the same value as your "lick ass or lick balls" proposals. Banning immigration or turning in the rifles are the same as your peaceful overthrowing of our government..

The prudence of Donald Trump? He's a businessman trying to sell a product. Himself. If this product is as good as his university product or his steaks, we know what we'll get.

.[/QUOTE]
Here are a couple of the other prestigious degrees available from Trump.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ELF_CERTIFICATE_v2 a.jpg (329.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg FINANCE_CERTIFICATE a.jpg (333.0 KB, 52 views)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:42 PM   #62
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
[
QUOTE=DSK;1058266697]At this point, can you understand the prudence of Mr. Trump proposing to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States until we can sort all this shit out? We need to take the time to background check everybody in this fucking country, even guys like me and you if needed, and not waste government resources on attempting to screen all the new applicants for citizenship, unless they pay us a huge amount of money to do so.

Fuck, if you boys would ban immigration for a couple of years, I'd agree to a temporary ban on AR-15's. Fuck, I'd even turn in all of mine to stop immigration, as long as I got their market value, of course. My patriotism only goes so far...
So far as to be zero. What is the market value of a rifle you can't possess? The same value as your support and the same value as your "lick ass or lick balls" proposals. Banning immigration or turning in the rifles are the same as your peaceful overthrowing of our government..

The prudence of Donald Trump? He's a businessman trying to sell a product. Himself. If this product is as good as his university product or his steaks, we know what we'll get.

If you think he would even attempt to ban Muslims, temporary or otherwise, from entering the country, you drank the so called "kool aid".

And sort what shit out? The fact you want to spend untold billions on background checks on US citizens? Based on whose criteria? Oh excuse me. Based on criteria determined by whom? Assholes.

Who the fuck are you? You would step on our rights, you endorse and advocate actions that make us look helpless and afraid, and you would see us fall into the depths you come from.

Because Donald Trump and the douche-bags claim America is great no more and only he can save us. Would that be using the business model that has resulted in over 3500 lawsuits in 30 years?
Because he says whatever he thinks the angry, ignorant and extremely loud demographic that even the republicans are recoiling from.

And finally, considering all your posts and responses to other's posts, we know you couldn't care less about the deaths of 50 gays. You climb the pile of bodies, the bodies of people you hate for no reason other than them being gay, to spew forth your bullshit. Which any cocksucker such as yourself, can do because this is still the greatest country in the world. Not perfect. The best.

Somehow I don't think you have the US's best interests at heart. But keep those cards and letters coming.[/QUOTE]

Look, you never said a word when Assup posted a video of a klansman catching himself on fire and he posted the caption "burn baby burn".
Presumably, he was an American, but you really don't care at all about a person who you consider dirt dying, just because he holds basically the same opinions as the founding fathers of this country you worship so fucking much- i.e. only white men count for a full person.

Fuck man, let's just make a deal. I want to get rid of the terrorist bastards who are killing your gay friends, and proudly proclaim it to be approved by Allah and an action which furthers their scheme to turn our country into a Muslim caliphate. You love gays and want them to prosper, so let's not give their fellow terrorists an easy route into our country.

Get your head out of your ass!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #63
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fuck you, SLOBBRIN. You're an idiot and a retard. We all know that.

But you're really inert material.

The real "wordsmith" here is our resident Mensa member, JDrunk.

You consistently try to turn your racism and xenophobia into an attack on others.

When was the last time you didn't politicize a mass shooting? Fuck, when was the first time?

So, what's your call, you drunken Rush Limbaugh worshiping loony? Islamic terrorism or gay rights? You honestly think liberals aren't as outraged by these senseless attacks on Americans? You don't think I'm as angry about this as anyone else? How fucking dare you! How fucking dare you!

You're not glib. You're not cute. You're fucking unAmerican. A hypocrite and a liar. You are doing your dead level best to help the ISLAMIST TERRORISTS win. To what end?

Fuck you in the ass. Fuck you in your slack ass with a semi-automatic rainbow colored Muslim dildo!

Asshole.
Hahahaha........ Don't get so emotional. This whole thing was a drill it was staged. No gays were hurt in it's production. It's the same old bullshit. AR-15, precision shooting, terrorist act, no obvious crime scene, empty gurneys, pictures and videos of nonsensical mayhem. You can't tell me that in the last seven plus years this country has had over 160 mass shootings with the same basic circumstances and no real hard evidence that these events ever occurred. Something is definitely up.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:50 AM   #64
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
despicable? lol too sweet for you?

Yes, way too sweet. Just like most cereals on the market today.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:38 AM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

So, YouRong, who dwells in the epi-center of Gayness in Texas, is "ok" with the slaughter?

He wants to take "the guns" off the streets?

So the next thing he'll be advocating is the elimination of pressure cookers!!!!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:21 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Once again, your attempt at snarkiness is downright shameful.

These fuckers need to be stopped.

How do you suppose we make America safe again? A wall and nuclear proliferation?

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT FOR YOU.

You're an idiot and a coward. A disastrous combination.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:23 AM   #67
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Let me guess: An "assault" rifle climbed out of a rack, broke open an ammo display case, grabbed some rounds that match itself, packed a couple of large magazines full of rounds, waltzed down to a bar known as a Gay hangout (the most popular in town) and started shooting at anything that moved or coughed until the police got there and stopped the "assault" rifle from killing people!!

Is that about the sum of it?
Quote:
So the next thing he'll be advocating is the elimination of pressure cookers!!!!

YES! You are correct on both counts. Hillary just spoke to the press and it was the gun's fault and to one up Obama she is putting together a special committee to study the legality of banning pressure cookers and if she has the power to order it? Pretty sure now that it wasn't a radicalized muslim terrorist's fault.

Trump was on too, it was hilarious watching Charlie Rose wince every time Trump said "Radical Islamist", and he said it a lot.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:25 AM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Are you grieving?

Is it just "mass murder" ..... or is it "terrorism"?

You're an asshole and a coward.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:55 AM   #69
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Has Old-Trollop ever called a jihad mooslem a "thumper"?

hypocrite much Old-Trollop?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:19 AM   #70
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...led-miserably/

Trumpys first failure.
hard for rght wingers to support anyone, when it is a muzzie killing gays.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:41 AM   #71
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah, you guys need to decide which talking points you wanna ram home.

It's a dilemma for you fucking patriots. Muslims, fagnits, Obama, Hillary, the MSM. SO MANY WAYS TO GO!

But if all homos in America were packing... You wouldn't have to call a spade a spade. (But you'd do it anyway because you ignorant hillbillies think it's clever).
" packing " fudge like YOU and EKIM do down at the 'holes, assup ? !!! Have YOU lowered YOUR rainbow fag flag out of respect for YOUR fellow peter puffers yet ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:47 AM   #72
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" packing " fudge like YOU and EKIM do down at the 'holes, assup ? !!! Have YOU lowered YOUR rainbow fag flag out of respect for YOUR fellow peter puffers yet ?
Better keep a low profile gay rey, muzzies are looking for you fags.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:54 AM   #73
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

The muzzies will be looking for YOU and YOUR mentor and but buddy, the most recent fellow peter puffer that YOU WK for. So are YOU flying YOUR rainbow fag flag at half staff in memory of YOUR fellow peter puffers and dingleberry pickers ?
Old 06-13-2016, 02:40 PM   #74
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
The muzzies will be looking for YOU and YOUR mentor and but buddy, the most recent fellow peter puffer that YOU WK for. So are YOU flying YOUR rainbow fag flag at half staff in memory of YOUR fellow peter puffers and dingleberry pickers ?
Sorry gay rey, it was you sucking woomby's dick daily.

Keep strutting fagazpid.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:55 PM   #75
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

YOU were woomby's WK here EKIM ! He's th one that took pity on YOU and got YOU out of YOUR hovel and set YOU up in the KansASS gloryhole bidness !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women