Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42467
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2010, 04:53 AM   #61
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Note to self: don't get on ECCIE in the early am if you have things to do that day.

Thanks Syeira I just unplugged the coffee pot, won't be needing my caffeine fix this morning, your post is the equivalent of three STRONG cups!!!
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:07 AM   #62
syeira pink
Sexier than Ever

User ID: 133
My ECCIE Reviews

FTWOG............

Thank you-

I hope you have a wonderful day, and anytime you want to sneak here early in the am and get your caffeine fix. I will fix you right UP!!!

ms.PINK
syeira pink is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:10 AM   #63
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Win or NOT.

I AM SO THERE!!!!

Of course now I will never be able to get through to schedule, the phone is never going to stop ringing....

I agree with you FWOG, Sure don't need any coffee this morning after reading that, and I got to work today..... Going to be a long day at work, All I am going to be thinking about is Ms. Pinks' "Pink Play House"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by syeira pink View Post
If I was the chosen one........YOUR night would be more than "just a overnight"..I would invite you into my home,where we could be alone and in the comforts of a sexy sexductive play palace.

I would prepare your favorite beverage and when I opened the door for you, I would be standing there with a very sexy, classy BUT naughty outfit on, holding your beverage and would greet you with a warm LDFK.

Once you are in my home, I would cater to you- make sure you were relaxed, comfortable and perfectly happy on a nice leather couch with a 47" flat screen turned on with whatever your choice may be. As you are relaxing, you will have the view of myself in some very very short shorts preparing a wonderful dinner of your choice..( I can cook and I mean I can cook). We could have Steak w/mushrooms or Chicken Cordeon Blu', or if Lobster and Shrimp is more pleasing to you then I shall make YOU happy.

Once we have finished dinner over candle lite then I would offer you a glass of Cognac and a Cigar of your choice. While you drank and puffed your cigar, I would hope you would enjoy a massage from head to toe.

Then once I have you satisfied from dinner and you have finished your nite-cap, then I would invite you into my "Pink Play House"----where satin sheets would be waiting to caress your skin, as you layed relaxing on my bed, I would model for you a few " HOT " outfits and have you help me out of them, and into the bed to join you.

The rest of the night would consist of me ROCKING YOUR WORLD...........

When you woke the next day, we would have a "moment" to relive the night before and I would say goodbye to a new friend with a cup of coffee and a warm LDFK and thank you for a wonderful time.

I am looking forward to having the chance to be Your "Prize".........

Syeira PINK
selot is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:16 AM   #64
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by selot View Post

Win or NOT.

I AM SO THERE!!!!

Of course now I will never be able to get through to schedule, the phone is never going to stop ringing....

I agree with you FWOG, Sure don't need any coffee this morning after reading that, and I got to work today..... Going to be a long day at work, All I am going to be thinking about is Ms. Pinks' "Pink Play House"....
That's one beach I think only a trained Marine, one of America's finest, should storm this early in the morning.

An old guy civvie like me wouldn't get 10 yards up the beach before I would step on a mine...then who would be left to run the raffle?

FWOG
Old 02-05-2010, 05:25 AM   #65
selot
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy View Post
That's one beach I think only a trained Marine, one of America's finest, should storm this early in the morning.

An old guy civvie like me wouldn't get 10 yards up the beach before I would step on a mine...then who would be left to run the raffle?

FWOG
Okay, If you insist... then I accept the challenge.... The Marines are always the first ones to land and secure the beach head....

"The Marines have Landed (or in this case Marine), and the situation is well in hand."
selot is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:29 AM   #66
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Okay, If you insist... then I accept the challenge.... The Marines are always the first ones to land and secure the beach head....

"The Marines have Landed (or in this case Marine), and the situation is well in hand."
Can you loan me your Avatar while you go on that mission?

I promise to be gentle with her...

FWOG
Old 02-05-2010, 05:35 AM   #67
selot
Account Disabled

Quote:
Can you loan me your Avatar while you go on that mission?

I promise to be gentle with her...

FWOG
LOL, You BET!!! BUT the avatar is Ms. Pink!!!
selot is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:52 AM   #68
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LOL, You BET!!! BUT the avatar is Ms. Pink!!!
Damn she's got legs all the way up to her ass!!!!

You might want to pass her along up the ranks to a 4-star or 5-star...

At least make sure if a jarhead does the recon on her he's battle tested...
Old 02-05-2010, 05:58 AM   #69
selot
Account Disabled

Quote:
Damn she's got legs all the way up to her ass!!!!

You might want to pass her along up the ranks to a 4-star or 5-star...

At least make sure if a jarhead does the recon on her he's battle tested...
Wait till you have those legs wrapped around you..... OH MY!!!
selot is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:51 AM   #70
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

HOLY SHIT< BATMAN...

Ms, Pink woke everybody up...coffee, Hell, I through my coffee pot away...that was one fine read!!! My list just grew...along with something else...WOW! Damn, I hope I win!!!
Cowboy2Step is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:06 AM   #71
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

OMFG! I can't feel my legs! All the blood is rushing elsewhere!! Glad I signed up for this deal, it is gonna be one hell of a ride...

Thanks for signing up Syeira baby, I'm with Selot, I think I am taking advantage of this contest or not!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syeira pink View Post
If I was the chosen one........YOUR night would be more than "just a overnight"..I would invite you into my home,where we could be alone and in the comforts of a sexy sexductive play palace.

I would prepare your favorite beverage and when I opened the door for you, I would be standing there with a very sexy, classy BUT naughty outfit on, holding your beverage and would greet you with a warm LDFK.

Once you are in my home, I would cater to you- make sure you were relaxed, comfortable and perfectly happy on a nice leather couch with a 47" flat screen turned on with whatever your choice may be. As you are relaxing, you will have the view of myself in some very very short shorts preparing a wonderful dinner of your choice..( I can cook and I mean I can cook). We could have Steak w/mushrooms or Chicken Cordeon Blu', or if Lobster and Shrimp is more pleasing to you then I shall make YOU happy.

Once we have finished dinner over candle lite then I would offer you a glass of Cognac and a Cigar of your choice. While you drank and puffed your cigar, I would hope you would enjoy a massage from head to toe.

Then once I have you satisfied from dinner and you have finished your nite-cap, then I would invite you into my "Pink Play House"----where satin sheets would be waiting to caress your skin, as you layed relaxing on my bed, I would model for you a few " HOT " outfits and have you help me out of them, and into the bed to join you.

The rest of the night would consist of me ROCKING YOUR WORLD...........

When you woke the next day, we would have a "moment" to relive the night before and I would say goodbye to a new friend with a cup of coffee and a warm LDFK and thank you for a wonderful time.

I am looking forward to having the chance to be Your "Prize".........

Syeira PINK
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #72
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

With a post like that I might have to take her for a "test drive" before the raffle is even over !
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #73
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

So I Guess syeira pink is In! LOL, LOL, LOL
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #74
selot
Account Disabled

I think Syeira got every Guys blood moving somewhere this morning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa View Post
OMFG! I can't feel my legs! All the blood is rushing elsewhere!! Glad I signed up for this deal, it is gonna be one hell of a ride...

Thanks for signing up Syeira baby, I'm with Selot, I think I am taking advantage of this contest or not!!!
selot is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #75
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lightheaded

Quote:
I think Syeira got every Guys blood moving somewhere this morning...
All mine rushed to the end of my penis and I'm lightheaded...

All I can think about is sliding that little white thingy over to the side and hitting it standing up!!!

Shit I can't even remember what I got up so early to do today...