Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 07:54 AM   #61
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I gave it some thought......and I think it does not necessarily validate Ricky's tactic.....

It's important to understand SG's role in all of this. I feel she was caught up in another of Ricky's misguided crusades from the start. And unless she chooses to continue the dog crusade Ricky started, there's no reason to keep involving her. It would not be fair to keep criticizing SG just to get at Ricky.

Yes, I'm sure you also know the sort of hold SG has on Ricky.....so if she doesn't tell Ricky to stop, she can be held accountable, too, right? .......Nope, I think it might be difficult to expect that of SG. It's the same reason why spousal immunity is offered. Spouses are afforded the leniency for not turning in their partners for their partners' crimes. Though SG is no where close to a spousal relationship with Ricky, I think her loyalty and sentiments towards him makes it difficult for her to lay down the hammer....
they're working together.

when guinevere attacked sofa do you think she researched and came up with that shit herself?

no, rocker-hack looked up that shit for her with one of his other usernames he's got and drafted and sent her the info.

and he's repeating it for her as well:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1080543

that little slimeball is now just as guilty as Guinevere of dragging innocent people into the drama as she is, he's even more so because he came up with that ammunition.

Guinevere isn't smart enough to come up with that shit herself. She's never really been good with rhetoric or making a case about anything.

She doesn't have a strong mind or a strong will. She's just full of her own bullshit and has some idiot helping her breath it out.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:07 AM   #62
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default So Whimpers This Is Your Idea Of Discretion?

I know you think you know all the guidelines! Ha, here's an example of your hypocritical idea of discretion. Here in SA

Guess discretion is only valid when it's not you that's the indiscrete one?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:28 AM   #63
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
they're working together.

when guinevere attacked sofa do you think she researched and came up with that shit herself?

Savak, I recognized from the start it was not her posting style and knew the author behind it.

no, rocker-hack looked up that shit for her with one of his other usernames he's got and drafted and sent her the info.

and he's repeating it for her as well:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1080543

that little slimeball is now just as guilty as Guinevere of dragging innocent people into the drama as she is, he's even more so because he came up with that ammunition.

Guinevere isn't smart enough to come up with that shit herself. She's never really been good with rhetoric or making a case about anything.

She doesn't have a strong mind or a strong will. She's just full of her own bullshit and has some idiot helping her breath it out.

And that's precisely why I think we should ease up on SG. She's not the mastermind nor is she truly in control of the path which she has taken. She fought a meaningless crusade, was punished for it, came back and continued with the crusade. I think she deserves this opportunity for a clean exit....to let go, just as we will let go.... If she refreshes her resolve on her crusade with Ricky after this.......after SL's plead for us to stop as well......then she will only have herself to blame for the consequences....
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:01 AM   #64
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

BTW, I'm saying to let go of this because it so happens that I've recently come to realize how this debate can be seen in a different light......a few honest conversations coupled with SL's input, and seeing how both sides have laid out their side of the debate......led me to believe that it's in everyone's best interest to agree to disagree.

The timing of it has nothing to do with Ricky's return, as you can see that I had initiated this thread before RR's return.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:27 AM   #65
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I know you think you know all the guidelines! Ha, here's an example of your hypocritical idea of discretion. Here in SA

Guess discretion is only valid when it's not you that's the indiscrete one?
If you say so...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:57 AM   #66
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
BTW, I'm saying to let go of this because it so happens that I've recently come to realize how this debate can be seen in a different light......a few honest conversations coupled with SL's input, and seeing how both sides have laid out their side of the debate...... led me to believe that it's in everyone's best interest to agree to disagree.

The timing of it has nothing to do with Ricky's return, as you can see that I had initiated this thread before RR's return.
Perhaps a cease fire is best for everyone. Rick - drop the charity threat, whispers and Co. - drop the targeting of Guinevere. Doubt it will happen but that will probably be the best outcome for all involved... And even for those not involved - the other denizens of eccie. Doubt either of those things will happen but at least it's a happy thought!

Having just celebrated the 70th anniversary of D-day, I guess I'm nostalgic for the impending cease in hostilities it portended back then.

Maybe a step back and look at the bigger picture is in order for all. Internecine squabbles on a board such as this is pretty petty... And yes, I'm guilty of that too, so maybe we just all step back and enjoy our summer. Like whispers, however, I will respond if I see fit in light of any future developments.

Happy Sunday to all!
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:03 PM   #67
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Perspective.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:59 PM   #68
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Address rick's bad ideas and drop or ignore anything he says about Slave G. Her issues have been discussed to death.

It would surprise me to see proof that your charity is a fraud considering the number of people that appear to be involved. Making a claim of that nature without proof is inappropriate and threatening to out people is also bad. Address that only. Leave slave out of it. Also remember what it feels like for people to lie about you and be careful of your own actions in the future.
I do not "lie" about people and everything that is happening that is escalating this is about and for the love of Slave Guinevere..... Ricky's title choice in another thread was appropriate... cut off the head and the body will die?

If Slave is held accountable and actually has some ill will come her way until she steps up and owns her actions then these clowns lose their motivation and become Candi Staxx lackies and post in hot pink from them on....
Old 06-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #69
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Perhaps a cease fire is best for everyone. Rick - drop the charity threat, whispers and Co. - drop the targeting of Guinevere. Doubt it will happen but that will probably be the best outcome for all involved... And even for those not involved - the other denizens of eccie. Doubt either of those things will happen but at least it's a happy thought!
really a happy thought?

SO let me get this straight......

we set a precedent that in the future.....

anytime the heat gets too great....

that someone stands up and threatens to out people....

and then in EVERYONE's best interests....

the subject gets dropped?
Old 06-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #70
rockerrick
Account Disabled

It does or the person that thinks that by taking his fundraiser off the board it's going to stop the campaign against it, will find out otherwise! lol
Old 06-08-2014, 01:59 PM   #71
Whispers

Quote:
It does or the person that thinks that by taking his fundraiser off the board it's going to stop the campaign against it, will find out otherwise! lol
Such a petty little man you've become.

Your mistress is going to feel so much differently when this all comes home to roost in a manner she will not recover from. Since you KNOW that she is being held accountable by many for the actions of you and others.... then you would know that by stirring all this up you are also affecting what others are doing.... fueling those flames so to say....

hmmm.....

You've had months to think about it.....

It would be a rather genius method to destroy the woman that jilted you by doing so much in her name that people rise up and destroy her for you....

hmmmmmmm.....

You know Rickyboy... I'm not a part of that faction with the pictures and documents that is intent on outing her..... I understand their motivations......A lot of wrong in the world has come from envious and jealous people.... Someone has been doing a lot of shit off the boards and behind the scenes "in her name"..... If that was you all along?

Man..... If you cooked it all up to destroy the woman by taking her deeper into shit than she went on her own.... all because she traded you in for a man of more character.... well.....

That would be fucking genius!

Pretty low.... something only a truly small person would do.....

Oh wait..... You ARE a small person right?

Now I gotta think....

he may just be a fucking genius in the art of getting back at an ex girlfriend
Old 06-08-2014, 02:06 PM   #72
rockerrick
Account Disabled

So let me get this straight, how many times are you going to threaten her. If she is outed you will be the one who answers!
Old 06-08-2014, 02:48 PM   #73
Whispers

you are the only one threatening to out people Rickyboy.... I have made no threats at all.... I will deal with the topics her issues here on the board and within the guidelines as the opportunities to do so allow.

I do not condone people outing others for what occurs on this board. I was outed once and know the consequences.

But when people start invading other people's personal lives.... sending them pictures off of facebook.... trying to intimidate others off the board.... simply for shit ON the board.....That is wrong.... very very wrong.... You wouldn't know anything about any of that would you Ricky?

You threaten people here.... are you doing it behind the scenes as well?.... we know you are pretty adept at having multiple accounts and working in an anonymous fashion when you want to...

The problem with threatening people Ricky is that when things actually DO happen it comes back to your doorstep..... In this case..... considering it is all being done in her name.... her doorstep..... you have opened a can of worms with your hijynx and desperate play for her affection man.... the only person being blamed is her....

I have no part in any of it.....

you sir are being painted in the middle of it all.

they have you painted as being firmly attached to her hip and that she is pulling the strings....
Old 06-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #74
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Show the threat, I promised to cancel Christmas and it still is canceled. Link where I threatened anyone?
Old 06-08-2014, 04:36 PM   #75
Whispers

Quote:
....we will be at every donation drop off point, holding signs that say Hooker Raffle Donations Inside, this should keep the donations to a bare minimum.

LOL... you are rather full of yourself thinking you can have any affect at all little man....

KARMA is a bitch.... Someone else already suggested that there could be people standing outside Slave's residence with similar signs.... Be careful what you promise..... someone else is paying the price for your actions....

anyway... Christmas is a long ways off.....

What else do you want to talk about?

Oh.. Have you checked your Houston Stalker thread? They have kind of "owned" ya there....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women