Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2010, 10:11 PM   #46
PhotoTherapy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This sounds like a plan someone had a few years back...aspd? Not sure what ever happened with that, though. But either way, it's a nice idea.
PhotoTherapy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:44 AM   #47
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

I use to hang out with friends at Wishes many years ago! We had a blast, met some new folks, danced on the dance floor and went crazy.. it totally rocked! I know at the time Wishes swingers club had an entry fee, and a minimum drink fee. I want to say 25$ I really can't remember it was that long ago.. but it was worth the fun!
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #48
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
Interesting how these places are three blocks apart. Is one of them in the old Radiance location?
Three blocks hell...the ADDRESS might be different but it is in THE SAME parking lot. Just the other end of the shopping strip. It's next to a pawn shop and it is in the OLD location of Potato Patch Rest. Now PP is west of there less than a mile. All of this is EAST of Hardy Toll Road on FM 1960. South side of the street.
If you run out of money..there is a BIG Bingo hall in the middle of the two nightclubs. PLEASE don't mistake the Bingo ladies with the two club ladies...
ratboy jam is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #49
PhotoTherapy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboy jam View Post
If you run out of money..there is a BIG Bingo hall in the middle of the two nightclubs. PLEASE don't mistake the Bingo ladies with the two club ladies...
Those bingo ladies might look pretty hot after a few drinks in the club.
PhotoTherapy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #50
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

If it's anything like some of the swing clubs around town, those bingo ladies might be the same ones who'll want to play at the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoTherapy View Post
Those bingo ladies might look pretty hot after a few drinks in the club.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #51
MissGr8Shoes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41418

I'm here my darling, but still trying to navigate the forums.
MissGr8Shoes is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #52
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
If it's anything like some of the swing clubs around town, those bingo ladies might be the same ones who'll want to play at the club.
I went to a social way back in the day when BNI had a board. It was out at a swingers club out on Old hwy 290, next to a SC. I was in there when a good looking girl asked me to dance. I attempted a FEEBLE and horribly 70's move and she thanked me. She asked me to sit by her but I was sitting by another provider and told her I'd do so after finishing my convo with the provider..I THOUGHT she was one of the providers at this social. Afte a few mintues, I didn't see her. When I asked one of the guys which provider she was...I was told that she was NOT one of the providers at the social but a civilian...I wanted to FRIGGIN CRY.

But all the other civilian ladies were no where NEAR this good.

Another time there was s social at the Cave when it was off of Westheimer. There was a lady there that was hitting on all the hobbyists (and YES, some of them actually went for her). She looked like an taller and a few years younger than one of the Golden Girls.

I also remember Wishes out on 290 in Cypress area...If I remember correctly, the clientele was also of the Golden Girls era..for the most part.

Seeing the pics of the two clubs on 1960 seem to be out of the norm for some swinger clubs.
ratboy jam is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women