Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #46
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstud View Post
Well I am new to this and have a lot to learn so far.I have seen only one provider, but have seen her twice,back to back days.On the first meet no gift,but the next meet I gave her one of my handmade necklaces that would have sold for 100.00,which BTW was the cost of the visit both times.Now I did this not because I expected extra but because I knew she liked jewelry and I wanted to and because I enjoyed her company.I will bring a small gift to each provider I have an encounter with and if I really enjoy her company then it may be a better gift on any return visit,that's just who I am and what I want to do.If it makes you feel good to make the provider smile,then why not.The smile on a beautiful woman's face is the best thing you could possibly get in return,IMO.
mmmmm I never give a gift till after poking mmmm 5 years. Putting up with me that long, oh what the hell.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #47
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Wait...SB's are supposed to act like wives??? So you want your SB to quit fucking you, run up your credit card bills, wreck your car pulling into the garage, get fat after pumping out two of your kids, and then take half your shit when they leave?

To each their own I guess...

:facepalm: You REALLY need to get out of the hobby dude...you have no idea about the rules around here...
Well, I think some of the gentlemen here have wives that do all of the above except the 'fucking' part. If I were in a SB relationship, it wouldn't be like the frigid wife. So when I say act like wives, I mean I want them to fuck me as my wife should be doing. For a SB, I might help pay for the rest of the stuff. She wouldn't have my CC or my car. So I think I have it correct. SBs are supposed to act like the wives should act if they are faithful in the sense of 'being there' when you need or want them. Since my wife ISN'T, I surely don't want a SB to be like my wife. I want her to be what a wife should be! I also expect providers to give me a GFE experience. So in the sense that I desire a good wife to be there, I want the providers I choose to make me happy. Obviously, you have a very poor opinion of wives as well as providers. Maybe you are right? Of course from your writings I felt as if you wife was there for you and you still saw the other ladies as whores. If so, that would give you a -1. Providers are not all whores and wives are not all frigid.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz5710 View Post
Obviously, you have a very poor opinion of wives as well as providers. Providers are not all whores and wives are not all frigid.
A wife? You have one, how's that working out for you?

My feelings on them are as follows: Don't ever get one, because marriage is a barbaric concept. If you do get one, remain completely faithful to your marriage contract, or get a divorce. If you cheat on your wife, you're the lowest form of hypocritical pussy scum on the planet.

As for providers, I only have a low opinion of the stupid ones...unfortunately for them, a LOT of them are idiots...

P.S.-Wives are the biggest whores in existence...how many gifts do you give your wife?
Old 10-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #49
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

tards will bloviate how your "disrespecting" hookers here..

dousche,...................... ........... your cheating on your wife........ uuhh, no disrespect whatsoever there , ..lol

no gifts ,
Old 10-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #50
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

WakeUp is right. Never give provider a gift.

This weekend I took a provider shopping. She loved a blanket she saw. But did not get it.
Dumb ass me spent the 25 bucks to buy it. I got a hug and a thank you. Then she turned off her cell kicked me out, and went to bed with her new blanket. And no one that wanted to see her got any for two days errr at least .

dang been reading this thread. I should have listened to WU, NO GIFTS LOL
Old 10-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #51
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I should have listened to WU
I hear this so much I should get bumper stickers made...
Old 10-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #52
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:

My feelings on them are as follows: Don't ever get one, because marriage is a barbaric concept. If you do get one, remain completely faithful to your marriage contract, or get a divorce. If you cheat on your wife, you're the lowest form of hypocritical pussy scum on the planet.

As for providers, I only have a low opinion of the stupid ones...unfortunately for them, a LOT of them are idiots...

P.S.-Wives are the biggest whores in existence...how many gifts do you give your wife?
Bit harsh isn't it? Glass houses and all that, you know!
Old 10-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #53
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Not in the slightest! Why?
Old 10-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #54
Booty4Dayz
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171659
My ECCIE Reviews

It is definitely nice to receive a gift no matter what it is, it means the gentleman thought enough about you to stop and get you something he thinks you would like. Especially if he likes you enough to go out of his way to get you something he knows you want.
Little luxuries always make me feel good.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:13 AM   #55
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Default Wakeup' wife

I must be completely out of it. I thought you were married and playing. As for the divorce, I don't think so. As for being the lowest hypocritical pussy scum on the planet, well I made a mistake there too. I thought it was you but I guess by your standards I have joined your ranks. As for the gifts to the wife. Hmmmm... I gave her flowers once and she gave them away. There is money involved and time and as you have stated, sex isn't everything. It is something hence the cheating. Examine a different concept. If a wife does not submit to her husband ever isn't she cheating on her responsibility? Isn't that also cheating? Marriage isn't all about sex and the number of married men seeking providers to get the GFE plus the number of men seeking sugar babes when they also have a wife is a bit of proof. Now by your standards as you have stated, a lot of providers are idiots and therefore whores, married men who cheat are the lowest scum. That includes MOST married men as studies have shown most have had an affair. That also must include the percentage of women who have had the fling outside the marriage which BTW is growing. ALL the swingers in the world because they knowingly SHARE spouses outside of marriage and YOU who have a committed relationship with a woman married or not and you still play. You don't like anyone but yourself. If I have a misunderstanding please clear things up. I wouldn't want any hypocrisy to be unseen or throw the first stone when I have sinned.

Quote:

Old 10-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #56
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Default Valerie's husband

Quote:
Not in the slightest! Why?
Underneath your icon is the note 'Valerie's husband'. The pot calls the kettle black!
Old 10-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #57
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
If a wife does not submit to her husband ever isn't she cheating on her responsibility? Isn't that also cheating?
Actually, no...it isn't. If you're so confident about the fact that you're doing the right thing in your marriage, then tell your wife you're cheating on her...give her the same option to cheat on you, or divorce you, that you've given yourself. You won't...hence, all married guys who cheat on their wives are hypocritical pussies...

Do her a favor...give her the gift of honesty...which your marriage was supposed to be based on...until then, you've got no grounds for me to dismiss my opinion of you...you're reinforcing it every time you talk about it...

Quote:
Underneath your icon is the note 'Valerie's husband'. The pot calls the kettle black!
You said it yourself...you're WAY out of the loop here. It's actually funny you've fallen for it and you don't even know what you've fallen for... I actually think John Bull knows the score...he can't be that stupid...
Old 10-19-2013, 04:51 AM   #58
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who wants a piece of the over/under?
Old 10-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #59
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Default Logic

Quote:
Actually, no...it isn't. If you're so confident about the fact that you're doing the right thing in your marriage, then tell your wife you're cheating on her...give her the same option to cheat on you, or divorce you, that you've given yourself. You won't...hence, all married guys who cheat on their wives are hypocritical pussies...

Do her a favor...give her the gift of honesty...which your marriage was supposed to be based on...until then, you've got no grounds for me to dismiss my opinion of you...you're reinforcing it every time you talk about it...

You said it yourself...you're WAY out of the loop here. It's actually funny you've fallen for it and you don't even know what you've fallen for... I actually think John Bull knows the score...he can't be that stupid...
I see I am talking to a wall. A woman who commits to a marriage is also committed to be there for her husband. The rationalization that she isn't cheating because she doesn't give it to anyone makes no sense when a deprived husband feel cheated out of the marital obligation. It is similar to swingers who feel they aren't cheating just because each know they have other partners. Giving her the choice to have other partners is useless when her real desire is to have no partners at all. Lastly, the honesty which you call the basis for the marriage is gone once she takes an oath before God or in some cases a judge to be there in sickness and in health till DEATH do you part. Obviously the oath meant nothing to her. She was dishonest when she took the oath. In case you haven't noticed, most of the men who play here are married. Furthermore, they also are seeking a GFE. As to the single gents which you claim you are, I'd say it is just a carryover of the natural drive to produce as many offspring as possible. Since you don't realize that is your biological motive, you have successfully transferred your real motive to "sex is fun" I'll do it as often as possible. So be it. Entertain yourself. It is no wonder you get the ladies you call idiots and whores. I've gotten quite a few who treat me as a man and loved being a woman. It isn't all dollar signs to many of the providers. Now I'm sure much of this has bounced off your wall. I'm sure the next thing you say will be, "If you are so unhappily married, why don't you get a divorce?" The answer is simple. Marriage is a legal contract that also involves assets and children. Divorce is a legal separation dividing asset and money and sometimes depriving a man from seeing his children. If the problem is only the fact that she has cheated her husband out of what he is due under the contract, then the solution is often simple and less brutalizing than divorce. If he isn't getting it at home, he will go somewhere else! BTW more and more women are seeing the same thing as some men become less interested for whatever reason. If women desire sex and aren't getting it, providing is an excellent solution. Not only do they get biological needs met but they increase their income as well. It is the best of both worlds. Unfortunately for men, the demand is greater on their side. This not only makes providing lucrative but also allows the ladies to simply give it away if they desire. I'm sure you are happy to give it away as often as you can do so. But alas. The walls have ears but not much thinking power.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:05 AM   #60
heinz5710
Valued Poster

This discussion was supposed to be about gifts. Some call the envelope with her posted fee a gift. Many think it is a fee for services rendered and any excess in money or material things a gift. I've personally made the rationalization that most ladies aren't SERVICING me. Most of the providers are not servicing or being serviced. What each of us gains by being together is often worth more than what the posted price is. I've been given things by the ladies because they wanted to. I've given extra to the ladies because they were kind to me. Who they are was worth more than the price on their web page. Gents, if the only thing any woman is to you is a hole or combination of holes, consider looking at them differently. Both you and they are so much more!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women