Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2013, 01:15 AM   #46
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well Timmie, lets talk about a few things. You ask why we keep trying to put you in a position of defending something you don't believe in? The Tea Party came about because of fiscal mismanagement, corruption, and fustration with politicians ignoring us the voters. So people like you Timmie and your friends WTF, FuckZup, CJ, etc are always trying to accuse (but never proving) that we are racist, homophobic, old, white, and republican. A number of polls has refuted that time after time but you continue. You and your frriends accuse the right of hating Obama because he is black, except we opposed a lot of Clinton policies who is not black. It is not, nor has it ever been about race except in your own minds.

Liberals seem to run together as a herd. They don't like anyone getting off the reservation. Ask any former liberal celebrity that has said the wrong thing; Michael Richards, Paula Deen, Martha Stewart... Now you may say that you are not a liberal.....really? The things that you have came out for here say otherwise. You support Obama and you are pretty much locked in supporting what he does. If you disagree and make a fuss then people will start to think of you as a moderate or OMG! a republican. Part of it is for your own good. When you start to face the fact that many things you believe are not liberal at all and you can start to heal, grow a spine, and become your own person.

For the OP; Obama has made a real mess of the middle east from everyone's point of view. The US has lost its position of power. The power to advise, the power to intervene, the power to save lives, and the power to warn someone off from doing something terrible. Okay, you don't like the MB. What Obama is doing is aiding them. Stand up and say that Obama is wrong. Get mad at him for being such an idiot and then get mad at the people who voted for such an unqualified candidate.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:20 AM   #47
timpage
Account Disabled

How long did it take you to formulate that cornpone horseshit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well Timmie, lets talk about a few things. You ask why we keep trying to put you in a position of defending something you don't believe in? The Tea Party came about because of fiscal mismanagement, corruption, and fustration with politicians ignoring us the voters. So people like you Timmie and your friends WTF, FuckZup, CJ, etc are always trying to accuse (but never proving) that we are racist, homophobic, old, white, and republican. A number of polls has refuted that time after time but you continue. You and your frriends accuse the right of hating Obama because he is black, except we opposed a lot of Clinton policies who is not black. It is not, nor has it ever been about race except in your own minds.

Liberals seem to run together as a herd. They don't like anyone getting off the reservation. Ask any former liberal celebrity that has said the wrong thing; Michael Richards, Paula Deen, Martha Stewart... Now you may say that you are not a liberal.....really? The things that you have came out for here say otherwise. You support Obama and you are pretty much locked in supporting what he does. If you disagree and make a fuss then people will start to think of you as a moderate or OMG! a republican. Part of it is for your own good. When you start to face the fact that many things you believe are not liberal at all and you can start to heal, grow a spine, and become your own person.

For the OP; Obama has made a real mess of the middle east from everyone's point of view. The US has lost its position of power. The power to advise, the power to intervene, the power to save lives, and the power to warn someone off from doing something terrible. Okay, you don't like the MB. What Obama is doing is aiding them. Stand up and say that Obama is wrong. Get mad at him for being such an idiot and then get mad at the people who voted for such an unqualified candidate.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #48
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
How long did it take you to formulate that cornpone horseshit?
JD's an Idiot! Unfortunately for us all, he has a twin brother named IB.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:30 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JD's an Idiot! Unfortunately for us all, he has a twin brother named IB.
Even Ekim the Inbred Chimp is posting better inane, ad hominem attacks than you do, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #50
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Even Ekim the Inbred Chimp is posting better inane, ad hominem attacks than you do, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Self destruction seems to come quite natural to the Idiot family!
Old 08-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #51
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I would think you would TRY to come up with something better than that. it was not an argument, it was not a explanation, it was.......was it was crap and that is all it was. Maybe that is another reason you get intellectually pushed around. There is not danger of being rebutted but just getting crapped on.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Self destruction seems to come quite natural to the Idiot family!
This is the wrong place to be airing your personal experiences, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:14 AM   #53
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
And true to the Idiot's Family's well documented tradition, the self destruction cycle repeats itself over and over and over and over and over!

Well, you get my drift!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:20 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
true to the Idiot's "family tradition"
Yes you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #55
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat!
There you have it folks, the proof is in the puddin'!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:26 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There you have it folks, the proof is in the puddin'!
Yes, you're still a lib-retarded dimotard with your head stuck way up your ass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:33 AM   #57
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, you're still a lib-retarded dimotard with your head stuck way up your ass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
JD and I B Idiot have a sister who moonlights as their Aunt.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I B Idiot
Yet more self abasing penance from BigKoTex, the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #59
timpage
Account Disabled

Why would I waste time responding? Your post is absurd Professor. The same as your hallucinatory aspirations to intellectually push me, or anybody else, around. You post up stupid shit, then you pat yourself on the back because nobody else will since they recognize that you're a barely functioning halfwit with an overinflated view of your capabilities. But, I applaud you for continuing to try even though you get bitch-slapped and humiliated nearly every time you post. I suppose that is function of you being so stupid and clueless that you're unable to recognize it.

Quote:
I would think you would TRY to come up with something better than that. it was not an argument, it was not a explanation, it was.......was it was crap and that is all it was. Maybe that is another reason you get intellectually pushed around. There is not danger of being rebutted but just getting crapped on.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #60
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Maybe that is another reason I get intellectually pushed around. There is not danger of me being rebutted but just getting crapped on.
I fixed the excellent self analysis for you.

Quote:
Yet more self abasing penance from BigKoTex, the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Yet more repetitive posting from JD Idiot's twin brother, IB.

BTW, how is your sister/aunt doing?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women