Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48562
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42207
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #46
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Dbeartx:

I did not mean to be rude or offend any ladies. My post was most importantly a self-reflection of how I feel being in the hobby. You should seriously step in our shoes for one day and see/analyze the types of e-mails we receive, the requests.....it is not very pretty. You hardly know me, have never met with me, so you do not understand my style of communication.

Thank you, for the congrats. If you do not think anyone is making fun of "retirements", boy, you are lost (no offense at all, just an observation). I feel most of it was directed at ladies who post their retirements in co-ed or those who may have recently posted their retirement in the appropriate forums (me). Also, my reflection is not directed towards any ladies, but rather mostly what I have experienced. If you read my initial opinion, you'd know it was a self-reflection. My biggest pet peeve is when "Dr. Phil" comes on board trying to make sense of what I write. Jeez. You don't even know me.

I am not being rude, I know this business better than you do. I NEVER called providers "undignified whores". That is "your language", not mine. I stated, I am glad I no longer have to "whore" myself out. That is completely different from what you stated and you should be ashamed for distorting my honest words. I have paid my dues in this hobby, and you should respect that. Until you walk in my shoes, you will never know what this business entails. You are a newbie with an opinion, not knowing the effort I put in to humanize each session and not knowing me. If you'd read my reviews, maybe you'd "get it". Thank God for those who have met me. They most certainly, "get it". Thanks to all of you ladies for your love and support.

VLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeartx View Post
This probably won't earn me any friendships, but I think someone needs to say it, and I say it in the nicest way possible, with a giant friendly non sarcastic smile on my face.... I ask that you read all of the way through...

That really came across pretty rude... I'm really surprised that no other providers have said anything about that. I'm not a provider and that offended me.

I don't think anyone is making fun of anyone retiring... From what I've read, they are, myself included, poking fun at those who retire every other month and feel the need to post about it in the COED thread.

I don't think that you fit that description....

Again, I am a little blown away that you would put it like that... You basically just called all of the providers undignified whores. SMH...

----

Again, I don't mean to be rude, because I've never met you, and probably will not get the chance to now lol.... I do congratulate you reaching your goals and am very happy for you. It's always exciting to other flourish and accomplish the goals that they've set for themselves. Best of luck in all of your endeavors.

---

For the record, ladies, I don't think you are whores or undignified, no matter what your reason for being in the business is.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #47
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Levi:

I love my clients who are gentlemen and enjoy conversation before play. It humanizes the exchange. Lately, I am getting, "what is your h/hr" or "can I get your special from two weeks ago". When this happens, you become jaded. I love my gentlemen who see me and yes, I have seen a lot of gentlemen. It is with great hope I continue to see those "gentlemen" or folks after retirement. Those who have met me understand I am indeed a lady. Most bring me books as gifts. They get the witty, intellectual-ism. They love me for "me".

I do feel degraded when I have a male chauvinist in my quarters, however, on the contrary I praise the men who treat me like a queen. It is just that the "gentlemen" seem to be withering away. That is why I am like, "where the fork is the closest 'exit'". Lol. Chivalry seems lost in the hobby.

VLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi tab View Post
Sorry you felt that way, I could have never of guessed it by reading your ads and posts, I always thought you enjoyed what you were doing.

I wish you well in your retirement of from this Hobby.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #48
Guest010721
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

[PRIVATEI I am honestly tired of it and I can not respect myself while remaining in it.][/PRIVATE]

Thats pretty strong stuff.

Just so you know, there is not a lady here (that I've seen) that I ever felt was some tramp ass whore. In particular (especially) you VLB. Im actually completely surprised that you would even view yourself in such a negative light. Don't get me wrong, there are some questionable motives behind almost everything everyone does in this life, for sure. However in yours, and Im assuming for most everyone here, we all really like sex. So what a great opportunity it must be to get paid for what you like. Isn't that what we're told all of our life? Find something you llke to do, and it's really not work anymore. Sex? Thats some pretty fun stuff.
If it's ever crossed your mind that I (junglejack) has ever thought less of you as a human being because of what you do, let me tell you somethin, it's just the opposite. I don't know if I'd ever have the courage that you have, to present yourself to the world the way you do, and so elequently. I don't know if I'd have the class that you have to bring it to the world the "way" you do. My experience with you was one of sheer pleasure. Seriously. Not only to get laid, which was phenomenale, but to have met someone as special as you that shared themselves with me the way you have. Thank You for that. It will be with me till I die.

Anyway, Im not a writer. So I just want to says thanks. Thanks for being who you are, and for letting me experience that. It was the "Best".
Old 03-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #49
dbeartx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, I read your post, I thought it was very distasteful even though you had good intentions. That's just my opinion though, my "newbie" opinion at that.

I have read your reviews, every single, most several times, I guess that's why I expected a little more.

Though not the same experience, I do understand what it feels like to do things that make looking at yourself in the mirror a very difficult thing to do. That's the price of success and getting what you want. Those are choices that I made though, we all make choices. because I have been there, I always respect and never question others choices.

Again, I wish you the best and offer my congratulations.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #50
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
Scarface!!! Bwahaha i never seen that movie (ducks and hides lol)
It was a parody...some blk guys talking like that. I digress tho...
You mean Smokey from Friday? LoL

So we don't get the mod hammer for going off topic, here's a movie quote from Tombstone about retiring....

Johnny Ringo: And you must be Doc Holliday.
Doc Holliday: That's the rumor.
Johnny Ringo: You retired too?
Doc Holliday: Not me. I'm in my prime.
Johnny Ringo: Yeah, you look it.

Old 03-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #51
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I want to let it be known again -- I am in NO WAY Bashing anybody for doing it -- I just dont understand it. When I dont understand something I ask about it

PLEASE do not take this as me taking a poke at someone
Old 03-13-2013, 05:11 PM   #52
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka View Post
I want to let it be known again -- I am in NO WAY Bashing anybody for doing it -- I just dont understand it. When I dont understand something I ask about it

You started it! I think there are good ladies with stellar reputations who feel the need to defend themselves. If it weren't for your post, I doubt I would have commented in co-Ed. Seems pretty obvious with who you are targeting. Sad, indeed. I've lost so much respect for these sick boards. Many men with "an opinion".
Old 03-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #53
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:

Old 03-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #54
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You started it! I think there are good ladies with stellar reputations who feel the need to defend themselves. If it weren't for your post, I doubt I would have commented in co-Ed. Seems pretty obvious with who you are targeting. Sad, indeed. I've lost so much respect for these sick boards. Many men with "an opinion". So many without a clue of what quality is. I thank God for the opportunity outside of this.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #55
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Cool FYI

Now that this thread has seriously run off the rails, I would point out it was started in response to a gentleman who announced he was retiring, not any of the providers. Here is the link to that thread... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=689550.

I intended to respond in this thread but like the dope I am I posted there. Oh well.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #56
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmmmm....all of the responses from page 1 suggest otherwise. Perhaps you could have clarified this early on, Rover14. I'm proud I spoke my piece. It could have spared me from this b.s drama. Again, a sick board that pokes fun of people. Sick.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #57
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Latina Barbie View Post
You started it! I think there are good ladies with stellar reputations who feel the need to defend themselves. If it weren't for your post, I doubt I would have commented in co-Ed. Seems pretty obvious with who you are targeting. Sad, indeed. I've lost so much respect for these sick boards. Many men with "an opinion". So many without a clue of what quality is. I thank God for the opportunity outside of this.
VLB I suggest you go back and reread all my posts in this thread --- I never once said anything negative about anybody making the threads -- I simply said I did not understand why people do it, Its obvious you are done with this hobby and I applaud you for moving on when you felt the need to do so, I will always support anybody who wants to better themselves. This was not pointed at any one person -- simply a statement on my part

Id also like to know where I poked fun of someone

Care to elaborate on what you mean by "An Opinion"
Old 03-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #58
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Latina Barbie View Post
Hmmmmmm....all of the responses from page 1 suggest otherwise. Perhaps you could have clarified this early on, Rover14. I'm proud I spoke my piece. It could have spared me from this b.s drama. Again, a sick board that pokes fun of people. Sick.
This has generated a few thoughts so here goes:

I know Boom and what he is like. While I also know that VLB is correct about the amount of crap the ladies receive for a variety of reasons with this being one, I do not believe that Boom intended this to be rude. That being said, I can easily see how his post was misinterpreted.

I also know some providers that if they disappeared without in comment and never saw them socially again it would be sad. I like and respect them and would like to see them succeed and keep in touch even if it is out of the hobby. VLB is one that I respect and hope has a great life. It is my loss that we are not better friends.

As for the way VLB refers to this hobby, I agree that it is sad. Referring to it as whoring herself out and other negative phrases is depressing to those of us that like and respect the ladies here that provide GREAT service. It does make it feel a bit dirty. Sadly, because of my friendship with Pepper, I have seen some of the disgusting crap the ladies get from idiots. It is easy to see how that can effect a person. I would like to believe that VLB recognizes and respects the guys that treat her with respect. We need to understand that this is not all wine and roses for the ladies.

End thoughts.

VLB - I am happy to see you retire and move on. I know you have been working toward that goal for a long time. Best wishes.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #59
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Cool Damn, I'm sorry again!

OK, I went back and looked at the original posting dates of the threads in question and it appears my assumption was incorrect. This thread WAS NOT in response to the hobbyist retirement thread I previously linked to. I am sorry for the error and retract my previous post.

Which leaves me with the thought that maybe that post was about you?

Old 03-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #60
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi tab View Post
I'm glad to see the Pepperisms are back...
Si, thank u thank u
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women