Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #46
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Didn't say every provider has a pimp.I said some well known providers do and since all that is needed to be a "verified monger" on RTP is pay to become an exec and then have 2 verified providers vouch a pimp could easily be verified.As could LE. In being naive I felt safe without thinking it through.Wont do that again.
Moving on in life wish you all the best.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #47
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

User ID: 60376
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.nikki88 View Post
I'm sorry sweet heart! Not sure what all your friend tells you, but not all providers have pimps! "Yeah thats what they all say" Believe me or not but some of us are actually in it because we are trying to raise a family with little job possibilities!
well said ms nikki.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #48
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlBondFan View Post
And of course, Ryder, we all know the police are entirely truthful when they talk to you ... like they were when you asked if they were law enforcement and they said no

Nobody on RTP told them where you live. Nobody on RTP told them where to find you. Nobody gave them your phone number, You did. You didn't ask them who they'd seen before and then checked with those providers. You didn't take their names and look through RTP, Eccie or any of the other sites for information.

Have a good life, Ryder.
ok, same shit happened to me, i was asked to leave, you dont see me blaming a board, especially RTP, and i hate that board, it was the hotel calling or you not screening, that simple
Old 01-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #49
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

It is dangerous to post on RTP.Please read my above posts.Your experience is similar Brooke.You were posting on there when it happened.Have you had trouble since you quit posting there?
I am amazed at the amount of denial about a problem that I have taken my time to post about.Just giving providers info that they can use to make a good and safe decision for them selves.I coulda just left without a word.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #50
MWCompanions
Account Disabled

User ID: 463
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry some people took things a little too personal here and attacked you.

Whatever you did or didn't do - I wish you the best on your future endeavors.

RTP is not a bad board IMHO. I use to dislike it strongly myself. It's not so bad. Like any board you do have to screen and there are going to be members you don't care to meet.

However the ones I have gotten a chance to spend time with have been cool. I think everyone is adult enough to make their own decision on where they advertise and who they want to see.

My only advice is to screen well no matter where you are and who the person says they are. Better safe than sorry.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #51
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Thanks for your kind words.Thats just the thing though I did screen and so did RTP and the "verified monger" turned out to be someone's pimp who snitched me out to LE cause I wouldn't work for him.I do not trust that board.I was told by a long time hobbiest that when the board first started all the icons where pimp related like baby pimp etc..So I decide to post and yes your absolutely right everyone has the right to post wherever they want but they also have the right to info to help make an informed decision.
Take it easy...
Old 01-18-2013, 12:55 AM   #52
Destiny Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25567
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Thanks for your kind words.Thats just the thing though I did screen and so did RTP and the "verified monger" turned out to be someone's pimp who snitched me out to LE cause I wouldn't work for him.I do not trust that board.I was told by a long time hobbiest that when the board first started all the icons where pimp related like baby pimp etc..So I decide to post and yes your absolutely right everyone has the right to post wherever they want but they also have the right to info to help make an informed decision.
Take it easy...
If you really wanted to warn ladies then you will tell someone who the supposed "verified monger" that you are referring to is.

I really doubt that a verified monger snitched anyone out to LE.

I wish you the best of luck Rxo
Old 01-18-2013, 03:45 AM   #53
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Why do you doubt it?Do you know each one personally or do you already know who it is and want to protect him?I do not choose to name the person because1:I'm afraid he will retaliate and2: because it would cause other people problems from dealing with him.The more you people from RTP belittle and berate me the more it proves what a messed up bunch that board is.I actually believed you ladies on there cared about others but apparently it's just a little click.
As for wanting to warn providers that's why I've taken the time to post this over and over.Even if you removed the one another could just as easily be verified with your loose methods and it creates a false sense of security that needed to be called out.
Good luck to all of you...
Old 01-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #54
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i got off rtp like 1 and 1/2 years ago so no it wasnt like that. i dont like rtp for my own reasons, though i have alwaays been a 5 star, i was an original 5 star when the darn thing started long while ago, dont get me wrong i have met & continue to meet great friends off there i just dont participate any more. and a pimp does not run the board, lol. and why are u the only one the pimp figured was competition? theres a lot of competition on there, is he gonna knock us all off one by one??
Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #55
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Dont know where you got your info coachstl but you're wrong.I wasnt in N County I was in Fenton cause everyone said the airport area was hot.I had not even posted yet.I talked to one RTP member who made an appointment by the way someone Id seen before.Got in shower to get ready and bang comes LE knocking.pretty obvious what happened.Quite making stuff up to protect your board. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR LADIES TO POST THERE!!
Rxo, if Brooke or Destiny or another lady had called you and asked for a reference check on this guy before the incident in Fenton what would you have told them?

I'm assuming you would have said he was "OK" since you agreed to meet him a second time.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #56
Destiny Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25567
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why do you doubt it?Do you know each one personally or do you already know who it is and want to protect him?I do not choose to name the person because1:I'm afraid he will retaliate and2: because it would cause other people problems from dealing with him.The more you people from RTP belittle and berate me the more it proves what a messed up bunch that board is.I actually believed you ladies on there cared about others but apparently it's just a little click.
As for wanting to warn providers that's why I've taken the time to post this over and over.Even if you removed the one another could just as easily be verified with your loose methods and it creates a false sense of security that needed to be called out.
Good luck to all of you...
You are so ate up!! The ladies are to protect the ladies and YOU must not know me or my reputation at all.

Actually I don't wish you luck anymore because you are going to need more than luck with your accusations without proper proof, your nasty disposition, and the way you want to talk to fellow providers and hobbyists. You have so much to learn.

My question to you Rxo is: How do you expect the ladies to have your back and want to reference with you after you have made all of these derogatory post? Also do you think any of the clients think highly of you with these post?

The End
Old 01-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #57
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Old 01-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #58
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Monroe View Post
You are so ate up!! The ladies are to protect the ladies and YOU must not know me or my reputation at all.

Actually I don't wish you luck anymore because you are going to need more than luck with your accusations without proper proof, your nasty disposition, and the way you want to talk to fellow providers and hobbyists. You have so much to learn.

My question to you Rxo is: How do you expect the ladies to have your back and want to reference with you after you have made all of these derogatory post? Also do you think any of the clients think highly of you with these post?

The End
Guess you can't read.Im outa St. Louis outa the biz so it's irrelevant to me.My alert stands on its own.A situation happened,I posted about it so other providers would have the info for an informed decision.Its everyone trying to protect RTP that has caused the rest of the posts.
I don't think my posts in reply have been anything but truthful.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #59
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Old 01-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #60
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeMonroe View Post
i got off rtp like 1 and 1/2 years ago so no it wasnt like that. i dont like rtp for my own reasons, though i have alwaays been a 5 star, i was an original 5 star when the darn thing started long while ago, dont get me wrong i have met & continue to meet great friends off there i just dont participate any more. and a pimp does not run the board, lol. and why are u the only one the pimp figured was competition? theres a lot of competition on there, is he gonna knock us all off one by one??
Hey Brooke the dude wasn't getting rid of competition.He wanted me to work for him and when I wouldn't he scared me away.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women