Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2018, 08:57 AM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I figured you were an anti-vaxxer, Ellen. I didn’t know it was a partisan issue, but I’m not in the least bit surprised you could find a scary meme that makes it so.

If you’re immunized and your children are immunized then why do you give a fuck?

Vaccinations save lives. The rise in measles in this country (a formerly extinct disease) isn’t because of LL’s 90,000 Invaders massing on the border, but about people in the US who ignorantly refuse to vaccinate themselves and their children.

LL’s 117,000 invaders (it’s probably that many now, it’s 10am after all) should make sure we get our shots before they come in.

Do your part before blaming others for your ignorance.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:08 AM   #47
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I figured you were an anti-vaxxer, Ellen. I didn’t know it was a partisan issue, but I’m not in the least bit surprised you could find a scary meme that makes it so.

If you’re immunized and your children are immunized then why do you give a fuck?Are you kidding me? You are saying you don't give a shit about the general public? Well, that's no surprise to me.

Vaccinations save lives. The rise in measles in this country (a formerly extinct disease) isn’t because of LL’s 90,000 Invaders massing on the border, but about people in the US who ignorantly refuse to vaccinate themselves and their children.

LL’s 117,000 invaders (it’s probably that many now, it’s 10am after all) should make sure we get our shots before they come in.

Do your part before blaming others for your ignorance.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:09 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump is involved. He's sending troops to stop the caravan at the border.
Yes Trump is going to use the military for his dog and pony show....maybe he can have that military parade of his while they're down there!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:17 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
-
You're children aren't at risk if they've had their vaccinations.

You on the other hand are are at risk from this administration. They are going after hookers in Texas like you are going after so called liberals!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:28 AM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Not surprised she deleted her post. Maybe she should start another thread on the topic of partisan immunization conspiracies.

And right you are WTF. The last thing I ever figured i’d see was a prostitute so full throatedly in rah rah mode for Trump. Talk about voting against your own self interests!

Can’t get a vaccination against that.

For the record I am current with all my vaccinations. Even the “old folks” ones. Are you?
Old 10-25-2018, 09:34 AM   #51
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What are you talking about? I did not delete my post. You are so full of fake news. SMFH

Quote:
Not surprised she deleted her post. Maybe she should start another thread on the topic of partisan immunization conspiracies.

And right you are WTF. The last thing I ever figured i’d see was a prostitute so full throatedly in rah rah mode for Trump. Talk about voting against your own self interests!

Can’t get a vaccination against that.

For thebI am current with all my vaccinations. Even the “old folks” ones. Are you?
Old 10-25-2018, 09:36 AM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Old 10-25-2018, 09:36 AM   #53
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm too old. They go after traffickers of young women - sounds like maybe your one of them since you are against FOSTA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You're children aren't at risk if they've had their vaccinations.

You on the other hand are are at risk from this administration. They are going after hookers in Texas like you are going after so called liberals!
Old 10-25-2018, 10:41 AM   #54
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Do the Dems "Care" About YOU?

Dan Henninger nails it!

The October Surprise Arrives

The politics of the migrant caravan sound a lot like the Kavanaugh nomination fiasco.

By Daniel Henninger
Oct. 24, 2018 7:06 p.m. ET

It looks as if the 2018 election’s October Surprise is about to arrive—from Honduras.

There they are—all 7,000 or so of them meandering across Mexico, on television 24/7 and the front pages every day. Unavoidably, everyone is forced to shape an opinion about it. Unavoidably, it’s political.

Most media coverage runs on two joined tracks. One, the caravan is a human tragedy. Two, Donald Trump and the Republicans are, needless to say, on the wrong political side of the tragedy.

Does this sound familiar?

That’s right, the October Surprise in its media and political particulars sounds similar to the September Surprise—the Kavanaugh nomination hearings.

The Senate Judiciary Democrats dropped the Christine Blasey Ford bombshell late in the process to drive a wedge between Republicans and female voters. It backfired.

The Democrats reduced all the complexities of a Supreme Court nomination to mandatory expressions of sympathy for a human tragedy. For many Americans, as summarized on the Senate floor by Sen. Susan Collins, the Democratic effort to force her and the rest of the country into making this impossible Sophie’s Choice was just too much. Due process still matters.

The left’s reductionist Kavanaugh strategy enraged and energized a sleepy Republican electorate, whose interest in the midterms now effectively matches the Democrats’.

Early voting patterns are fickle as a predictor of final results, but the consistency of the trend reported this week by NBC News and TargetSmart is striking. Early voting by GOP-affiliated voters is running ahead of Democrats in seven key states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee and Texas. Early-voting Democrats lead only in Nevada. This pattern is the opposite of assumptions about relative levels of enthusiasm.

Another tea-leafy metric associated with midterm election outcomes is presidential approval. In early September, when Democrats were involved in the normal phase of the Kavanaugh hearings, President Trump’s approval average on Real Clear Politics was at its lowest level since March—40.6%. On Sept. 18, simultaneous with the nation’s daily doses of Ford versus Kavanaugh, Mr. Trump’s approval began to climb. It now sits at a 44.1% average. It just hit 47% in the Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

Now come the Hondurans. The Senate Judiciary Democrats didn’t create the caravan, though a query about who did to Dianne Feinstein’s staff couldn’t hurt. Whoever on the international left put up the money, Democrats in tight re-election races—say, Claire McCaskill in Missouri or Joe Donnelly in Indiana—have to be asking: Whose idea was this?

Conventional wisdom would hold that a migrant wave landing on the U.S. border around Election Day would revive the public-relations debacle the Trump administration endured with the family-separation mess in Texas this summer.

Nor is any effort being spared this week to convey the impression that just as the Republicans last month were anti-woman, this month they’re anti-immigrant.

Here is the headline the New York Times ran atop its front-page story/editorial Tuesday: “Trump Escalates Use of Migrants as Election Ploy. Stoking Voters’ Anxiety With Baseless Tale of Ominous Caravan.” Or the Washington Post’s front page the same day: “For Trump and GOP, a bet on fear, falsehoods.”

Is a sitting president, two weeks from a midterm election and probable Democratic control of the House, exploiting this event for political ends? Well golly gee, and welcome to Mayberry, Aunt Bee. For the truly faint of heart, we’d also note Mr. Trump’s ethanol-usage payoff to corn farmers this month.

Unfortunately for the Democrats, the Honduran caravan is the Kavanaugh nomination all over again. (A second one with thousands is forming now in Guatemala.) It’s a massive event that forces voters to think about immigration, an issue Democrats thought had been weaponized this summer against Republicans.

To borrow an old Marx Brothers joke, the question about the caravan for voters is: Who are you going to believe, media or your own eyes? Tens of millions of Americans have been staring for a week at the images of this caravan and asking: What exactly are we expected to do when it arrives in Texas?

Amid his hyperbolic commentary, Mr. Trump has said one indisputably non-false thing: Our immigration laws are “a disgrace.” And the responsibility for that disgrace, back at least to the 1980s, is bipartisan.

This summer’s media-drenched family-separation fiasco taught a lot of people, if nothing else, that the federal bureaucracies simply cannot process this volume of people who just, you know, show up.

The Democratic left’s well-publicized answer to that complex, overwhelmingly difficult reality is twofold: Create sanctuary cities and abolish ICE—U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. In other words, do less than nothing.

Amid whatever is “normal” in our politics anymore, voters have had to process two overwhelming pre-election events: the Kavanaugh nomination and now these migrant caravans heading toward the U.S. With each, the Democrats reduced their political proposition for voters to just one thing: We care. For a lot of people, I suspect, saying only that you care won’t be sufficient reason to earn their vote.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-oct...ves-1540422382
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:08 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This summer’s media-drenched family-separation fiasco taught a lot of people, if nothing else, that the federal bureaucracies simply cannot process this volume of people who just, you know, show up.
That's the point! Overwhelm the system they created and allowed to fester.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:11 PM   #56
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's the point! Overwhelm the system they created and allowed to fester.
The dimms are the party of MS13
Marshall2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:14 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Dimms are memory.

Get your lies straight.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:21 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm too old. They go after traffickers of young women - sounds like maybe your one of them since you are against FOSTA.
Sounds like once again you do not know wtf you are talking about.

Trafficked has nothing to do with age.

All the sex workers organization are aganist it. They are for decriminalization and free will.

You obviously have no idea that FOSTA is just a blown up excuse to outlaw prostitution.

The ignorance of many in the very business from which they profit never ceases to amaze me
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:23 PM   #59
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dimms are memory.

Get your lies straight.
Dimms are also the party of those who vote for a living, rather than work for a living.

You vote exactly like an unskilled, illiterate illegal alien from Mexico...

<---How many illegal aliens can live in a 1200 sq. ft. house anyway? We should ask WTF...
Marshall2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 01:06 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And you have no clue. You’re just running your mouth for a change.

hahahahahahahaha

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women