Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #46
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ I agree with this 100%. I've had diacussions with providers some legit chose this line of work to capitalize on the tax situation and to earn back more per hr...and then some are truly desperate to get out. I've listened to some cry their hearts out to me and re-live extremely stressful moments of being dealt these bad cards. I realize that life can leave us jaded and cynical but I wont be the one to add to their potential negative feelings.. Even though I truly believe ladies I see find me very handsome and attractive physically, intellectually, and emotionally....down to earth, and easy to talk to... sometimes my ex-christian conscience fucks with me as I feel that when I do hobby on occsassion I'm contributing to their lifestyle entrapment and these negative feelings...regardless I dont see the need to dog people out unless you're a racist Trumpite and then it's on like Donkey Kong
Amen
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:58 AM   #47
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am very guilty of this and often and for reasons already listed. I wasn't trying to purposely be rude so no hard feelings
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #48
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Purrrfectly said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg300 View Post
Generally I do not chime to coed threads, but I’ll chime in this time. Every provider on this board knows what she does for a living and knows all the labels that apply to her. Some men elevate their status as more honorable than a provider, but both providers and customers/tricks/johns are equals and form the basis of economics, supply and demand. All the venom spewed by the dude from Austin serves no purpose other than to help him sleep at night and feel better about himself. At the end of the day he’s on a board buying pussy from “whores” he dislikes. Whether you’re a provider who sells comfort and has a degree or not, or a trick who has a degree or not, the function of this board is to make each other feel good via sex. Who has what in real life is irrelevant. On this board, all that matters is can we enjoy each other and conduct ourselves in a way without all the ongoing petty BS that occurs daily on this board. A whore is no better than a trick and a trick is no better than a whore.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 11:49 AM   #49
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Very few whores ever amount to anything... losing RW jobs... not completing an education....... But having been a whore most come to realize and accept that they will forever be a whore, are tarnished goods and amounting to anything is one of those unattainable dreams.........
Unfortunately, there is a lot of truth to this ^^^ statement.

It's especially sad when the unattainable dream is hand delivered and said acceptance outweighs common sense or even love.

Proverbs 26:11

(some tricks aren't any better)
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #50
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Unfortunately, there is a lot of truth to this ^^^ statement.

It's especially sad when the unattainable dream is hand delivered and said acceptance outweighs common sense or even love.

Proverbs 26:11

(some tricks aren't any better)
please stop quoting scriptures...that's my shit...come up with your own shit...you wasnt doing that till I introduced it to the board. ;-)

thanks chief.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #51
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Old 01-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #52
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Sorry....i meant "Speaking of vomit...."

(my edit didn't stick)
Old 01-11-2018, 04:31 PM   #53
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Generally I do not chime to coed threads, but I’ll chime in this time. Every provider on this board knows what she does for a living and knows all the labels that apply to her. Some men elevate their status as more honorable than a provider, but both providers and customers/tricks/johns are equals and form the basis of economics, supply and demand. All the venom spewed by the dude from Austin serves no purpose other than to help him sleep at night and feel better about himself. At the end of the day he’s on a board buying pussy from “whores” he dislikes. Whether you’re a provider who sells comfort and has a degree or not, or a trick who has a degree or not, the function of this board is to make each other feel good via sex. Who has what in real life is irrelevant. On this board, all that matters is can we enjoy each other and conduct ourselves in a way without all the ongoing petty BS that occurs daily on this board. A whore is no better than a trick and a trick is no better than a whore.

Amen.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:36 PM   #54
CourtneySt.Clair
Account Disabled

User ID: 149722
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well said luv
CourtneySt.Clair is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women