Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2017, 04:51 AM   #46
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

My internal clock is haywire and sometimes 60 minutes feels like 20 and sometimes 20 minutes feels like 60. I don't really don't mind gentle reminders that time is running out. It's not always what you say but how you say it. Be tactful.

While I have been guilty of staying over my allotted time, it was never my intent to do so. I usually look for cues from the provider that time is up. It is rare but sometimes a provider feels comfortable with a client and doesn't mind his non bcd company for a little while. That is okay occasionally but the client should not take advantage of his provider friends generousity.

Ultimately I believe it is the providers responsibility to be the time keeper and clients should not get upset for being reminded of the time .
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:51 AM   #47
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
Well thanks for all the input everyone! I don't normally have any issues about time I was just asking to understand other pint of views about this topic!
Right
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:50 AM   #48
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't watch the clock at all.

Just don't get mad when that 1 hour turns to 2 hours, or when that 2 hour (easily) turns to 3.

I'll be going w you to the ATM if need be
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:54 AM   #49
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I don't watch the clock at all.

Just don't get mad when that 1 hour turns to 2 hours, or when that 2 hour (easily) turns to 3.

I'll be going w you to the ATM if need be
Now I really like that!
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:27 AM   #50
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lda523287 View Post
Now I really like that!
Always bring extra , unless expecting a mechanical, play by play engagement
Old 07-08-2017, 11:49 AM   #51
rahuljason
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

I recently had a similar experience with a provider. Booked hhr session, we were having a great time. At sharp 30 mins, she stopped the session and told me times up. Usually I carry extra for the provider in case of such cases and pay her happily for the time. But in this case, she stopped the session, I could not nut. I left her very very disappointed with her attitude. The point is that, I would not like to be rushed but would not hurt if they can remind in a subtle way.
rahuljason is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #52
lda523287
Valued Poster

My old ATF never watched the clock, I always brought extra for that very reason. When things got hot, sometimes a normal session turns into a 4 hour session. And yes, she was not only compensated for her time, she was compensated for her thoughtfulness. That's why she became my ATF.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:04 PM   #53
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My old ATF never watched the clock, I always brought extra for that very reason. When things got hot, sometimes a normal session turns into a 4 hour session. And yes, she was not only compensated for her time, she was compensated for her thoughtfulness. That's why she became my ATF.
It is indeed a wonderful feeling proceeding with an engagement secure in the fact Lubrication will not be necessary
Old 07-09-2017, 05:41 PM   #54
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Grace is a SMART Provider ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
The only time I mention the time is if they tell me specifically that they MUST be gone by a certain time (lunch break, etc) or if they are over their time. Nothing kills a boner faster than a ten minute warning.

I keep a LOT of buffer time between appointments so that if one runs over 10-15 minutes its not even a thing.
I'm with you Gracie! I don't like to rush a guy or myself, especially if we're having fun. Either still in the throes of passion; enjoying the afterglow and cuddling; or having great convo. Not the 15 min B&G of course, 5 min onto that is ok.

But it's rare if I schedule more than one guest a day, and I have empathy for those ladies that have a schedule to keep. But if I DO happen to book 2 guests, they are several hours apart. Back to back doesn't work well, I want to be perfectly fixed up, and have lots of energy for my client. And if he's late because of traffic, getting off work, or got a little lost, I could never shorten his time to keep on schedule, like I have read happens sometimes. BUT of course I resent it when a guy tries to turn a 30 min appt into a 60 min session, by attempting to start the session over and go for more pops, but no more compensation. My great regulars and MOST men don't do that, but I've gotten to where I can read their body language.

But yes, 10-20 mins added to a fun date is just more fun for both of us. But hey: this not is not an invitation for every man to assume it's an everyday habit, lol!

I also ask if they're in a time crunch, and have to be out the door by a certain time. Some guys I think I could keep a while! Maybe cause I live alone...awww..
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #55
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:

Several of you gentlemen have mentioned that if it's a great session, you of course compensate your lady for being 100% into the passion and fun with you and not worrying about the time. You; sirs; are REAL men. That's exactly what I was trying to explain in my post, but I wound up commenting on the OP's worry of going overtime 10-15 mins. SMH on that one, this is NOT a job, like a department store or office or flipping burgers. A one HR appt turning into a 2-3 HR appt is HOT, and you guys that come prepared are awesome. I love being spontaneous like that. And if we have the energy after it's fun to go out to eat or order a pizza in bed!
In football season, I keep the game on, and if it's a close one, we have to finish watching of course. Football is better nude and wet.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:37 PM   #56
lda523287
Valued Poster

Thank you GingerKatt, and Eva, maybe our schedules will meet one day.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:43 PM   #57
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I'm with you Gracie! I don't like to rush a guy or myself, especially if we're having fun. Either still in the throes of passion; enjoying the afterglow and cuddling; or having great convo. Not the 15 min B&G of course, 5 min onto that is ok.

But it's rare if I schedule more than one guest a day, and I have empathy for those ladies that have a schedule to keep. But if I DO happen to book 2 guests, they are several hours apart. Back to back doesn't work well, I want to be perfectly fixed up, and have lots of energy for my client. And if he's late because of traffic, getting off work, or got a little lost, I could never shorten his time to keep on schedule, like I have read happens sometimes. BUT of course I resent it when a guy tries to turn a 30 min appt into a 60 min session, by attempting to start the session over and go for more pops, but no more compensation. My great regulars and MOST men don't do that, but I've gotten to where I can read their body language.

But yes, 10-20 mins added to a fun date is just more fun for both of us. But hey: this not is not an invitation for every man to assume it's an everyday habit, lol!

I also ask if they're in a time crunch, and have to be out the door by a certain time. Some guys I think I could keep a while! Maybe cause I live alone...awww..
Hard for anyone else to match that IOP. When it's not illusion it makes it easy. Kudos.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:45 PM   #58
funseeker27
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I prefer when a girl, has a playlist going, and when it ends 10 to 15 min short of our appointment ending, giving me enough time to try reach the second finish, or wrap up our chat and get ready to leave , I do happen to agree that a clock is a distraction, might prolong my performance or just kill the mood and end in not reaching a release.

As for clock watchers I think guys, are talking about the time , girls are asking how long it going take for you to finish, when there's still plenty of time, or even say they have try to end early because they have something else to do,

Now if guy trys to go for a second nut at the end of the session and goes over he should give the girl a tip,

,I am more likely to see a girl if her iop on time management is good, and less likely if I feel like the girl makes it feel like she's ready to end the appointment after the first pop,
funseeker27 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:17 PM   #59
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

As I proved today, when I have the extra time to spend with someone if we are just chatting it up (he was from way back! and even remembered when I won the BJ contest, so we had to talk about it!) then I don't mind extending the time. If it doesn't interfere with the ladies I work with.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:38 PM   #60
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by funseeker27 View Post
,I am more likely to see a girl if her iop on time management is good, and less likely if I feel like the girl makes it feel like she's ready to end the appointment after the first pop,
I agree. After the pop its nap time.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women