Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453277
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42352
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2017, 08:19 AM   #46
veedub63
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Settle down, snowflake. Poor Trump is going to be on the list of horrible rulers and all of your delusional rational will not change reality.

See this is yet another of your many problems, you are a one dimensional thinker. You do not take into account Trump's influence over the world. Trump has far more influence than ANY of the awful rulers you listed. The damage he can do to this planet dwarfs all those you named. But you are delusional in your love and devotion to Trump. I don't expect you to understand.
Wow! Your own words expose you for the frighted little person that you are. How terrible it must be to live every day in such fear. Everything doesn't need to be viewed in such a negative light.

Get yourself some counseling.

P.S. Cut it out with the multiple handle BS. And why bother posting in Austin? You aren't even located in Texas.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:22 AM   #47
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
How terrible it must be
to be a snowflake troll like veedub.

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:46 AM   #48
veedub63
Premium Access

Quote:
to be a snowflake troll like veedub.

Your candidate lost, you whine, you cry, you pout, you complain, you lash out with every post relating to the election results. I suppose if that makes me a troll, so be it. I was able to put together a very humorous list of some of your previous posts. Oh, so funny. Suck it up buttercup, USA IS WINNING!!

Quote:

Posted 6-5-2016: BTW, Hillary Clinton is going to be our next President, if not only because Trump has no way to improve on his base. True, he has the racists, sexists and bigots all locked up (many are posting on this thread). Who else is he going to convince? The hillbilly propaganda rants are not convincing anyone. There are more combine Trump-haters plus Hillary supporters than there are bigoted xenophobes.

Some of you will need to turn off the TV's and radios and stop picking up newspapers for the next 4-8 years.

Posted 8-3--2016: If Clintons elected..................

Anyone who voted for Trump will get $2000 toward travel and moving fees and a brochure of countries willing to take in racist bigot brainless twats. LOL

Posted 9-3-2016: It's going to be fun coming back to these forums after the November elections and read your sad pouty reactions to Hillary becoming POTUS and LEADER of the Free World

(And some of you actually think Trump will win! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Posted 10-13-2106: I have never seen such an extreme pile of worthless shit like Donald Trump. The only way he'd get my vote was if he was running for Worst American". Pharma Boy should be his running mate.

Trump will be crushed on November 8th and the Big Letter "L" will be epoxied to his forehead. I will thoroughly enjoy his defeat.

Posted 10-29-16: This is what you get when you buy into all the conspiracy theories. The alternate reality is thriving in Central Texas. Let's talk again on November 9th. Not only will she NOT be arrested, she will be elected President of The Untied States. Then we will see who called it right, ok?
Watching you fall apart is priceless!!
Old 02-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #49
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Default snowflake veedub's meltdown :)

Quote:
Your candidate lost
Sorry, 3 months too late for that! veedub pulls up stuff from election time because he cannot defend the here and now. Living in the past.

He cannot crow about the present, because the awful truth is Trump is failing. And snowflake veedub is flailing!

Shattering LOWEST approval rating records, Trump is the least respected human on earth! And weak little cupcakes veedub is all bent out of shape because people accurately critique Trump. LMAO

Trump is failing.
Snowflake veedub is flailing!
M E L T D O W N !
Old 02-02-2017, 11:41 AM   #50
veedub63
Premium Access

Quote:
Sorry, 3 months too late for that! veedub pulls up stuff from election time because he cannot defend the here and now. Living in the past.

He cannot crow about the present, because the awful truth is Trump is failing. And snowflake veedub is flailing!

Shattering LOWEST approval rating records, Trump is the least respected human on earth! And weak little cupcakes veedub is all bent out of shape because people accurately critique Trump. LMAO

Trump is failing.
Snowflake veedub is flailing!
M E L T D O W N !
Yeah, yeah, yeah......broken record....Trump sucks.....Trump is a racist......blah.....blah....b lah. I'm not here to defend Trump. The USA is much bigger than one person. Trump won. He's President of the USA. So what? The sky isn't falling buddy; but you can't seem to grasp that. Nevertheless:

USA IS WINNING!!
Old 02-02-2017, 11:43 AM   #51
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Crunchyflake... which one are you?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:46 AM   #52
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Crunchyass... you truly SUCK as a prognosticator!!!

Quote:
Posted 6-5-2016: BTW, Hillary Clinton is going to be our next President, if not only because Trump has no way to improve on his base. True, he has the racists, sexists and bigots all locked up (many are posting on this thread). Who else is he going to convince? The hillbilly propaganda rants are not convincing anyone. There are more combine Trump-haters plus Hillary supporters than there are bigoted xenophobes.

Some of you will need to turn off the TV's and radios and stop picking up newspapers for the next 4-8 years.

Posted 8-3--2016: If Clintons elected..................

Anyone who voted for Trump will get $2000 toward travel and moving fees and a brochure of countries willing to take in racist bigot brainless twats. LOL

Posted 9-3-2016: It's going to be fun coming back to these forums after the November elections and read your sad pouty reactions to Hillary becoming POTUS and LEADER of the Free World

(And some of you actually think Trump will win! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Posted 10-13-2106: I have never seen such an extreme pile of worthless shit like Donald Trump. The only way he'd get my vote was if he was running for Worst American". Pharma Boy should be his running mate.

Trump will be crushed on November 8th and the Big Letter "L" will be epoxied to his forehead. I will thoroughly enjoy his defeat.

Posted 10-29-16: This is what you get when you buy into all the conspiracy theories. The alternate reality is thriving in Central Texas. Let's talk again on November 9th. Not only will she NOT be arrested, she will be elected President of The Untied States. Then we will see who called it right, ok?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:49 AM   #53
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah......broken record....Trump sucks.....Trump is a racist......blah.....blah....b lah. I'm not here to defend Trump. The USA is much bigger than one person. Trump won. He's President of the USA. So what? The sky isn't falling buddy; but you can't seem to grasp that. Nevertheless:

USA IS WINNING!!
LOL of course you defend him! He represents everything you are about. So when he is the least respected human on the planet, and you hitch your wagon to him.... LOL the stink gets on you too, snowflake!

You flail your arms like a child defending Trump because deep down you know the sad truth.

(meltdown)
Old 02-02-2017, 11:52 AM   #54
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Trump won. He's President of the USA. So what? The sky isn't falling buddy; but you can't seem to grasp that. Nevertheless:

USA IS WINNING!!
Another thing he doesn't grasp... There's not a damned thing he can do about it!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:57 AM   #55
veedub63
Premium Access

Quote:
LOL of course you defend him! He represents everything you are about. So when he is the least respected human on the planet, and you hitch your wagon to him.... LOL the stink gets on you too, snowflake!

You flail your arms like a child defending Trump because deep down you know the sad truth.

(meltdown)
Blah...blah....blah....veedub is a snowflake.....veedub is stinky.....blah....blah....bla h.......Trump is the least respected human on the planet.....blah....blah....bla h. I recognize a temper tantrum when I see one. Great job on the election prediction!! Haha!

Trump is YOUR president!! Own it!!

USA IS WINNING!!
Old 02-02-2017, 12:08 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The Turd Reich marches on.

Today, the Mexican government is urging citizens to buy only Mexican made goods.

Like Topo Chick, Patron and BMWs.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #57
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
you truly SUCK as a prognosticator!!!
I got it wrong BIGLY, (like most people). Though I was correct about Hillary not being arrested. And this was all relevant 3 months ago. The sad face I had was in November. It really sucked for people like me who supported Hillary. Your posts would have had relevancy back then. But that's the past, and I and others got back up and are here to fight for what is right.

Ultimately, this is not a win or lose situation. We still live in a democracy (and hopefully going forward). Those of us who strongly oppose the things Trump is bringing to this country are fighting STRONG. And if you don't like that, I certainly understand.

You can strongly believe and advocate for Trump, if those are your beliefs. Fight for issues you believe in, just as I do. But when you can only fall back on the fact that he won the election, you are stuck in the past and not helping shape our future.

Quote:
Your candidate lost, , you lash out with every post relating to the election results.
False. My posts relate to the current state of affairs; what Trump is doing ad saying and how it affects our country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
which one are you?
Back on November 9th, I was the first one, staring at the sky, going “Noooooo!!”
Old 02-02-2017, 12:24 PM   #58
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Miss Snowflake, Back in November - I was going yessssss!
Time for you to move forward - and he is shakin it up!!
Yessssssss!!!!

Quote:
I got it wrong BIGLY, (like most people). Though I was correct about Hillary not being arrested. And this was all relevant 3 months ago. The sad face I had was in November. It really sucked for people like me who supported Hillary. Your posts would have had relevancy back then. But that's the past, and I and others got back up and are here to fight for what is right.

Ultimately, this is not a win or lose situation. We still live in a democracy (and hopefully going forward). Those of us who strongly oppose the things Trump is bringing to this country are fighting STRONG. And if you don't like that, I certainly understand.

You can strongly believe and advocate for Trump, if those are your beliefs. Fight for issues you believe in, just as I do. But when you can only fall back on the fact that he won the election, you are stuck in the past and not helping shape our future.

False. My posts relate to the current state of affairs; what Trump is doing ad saying and how it affects our country.

Back on November 9th, I was the first one, staring at the sky, going “Noooooo!!”
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 12:36 PM   #59
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Miss Snowflake, Back in November - I was going yessssss!
Time for you to move forward - and he is shakin it up!!
Yessssssss!!!!
Obviously you were going "yesssssss" And obviously i was going "Noooooo!!'' (Made even a louder "no" than your "yes"!

Ellen, did you even read what I wrote? I have moved forward. But have you? You keep talking about the election results, which is in the past. Occasionally you do focus on what he is doing, but whenever you hear a criticism you do not like, you respond with the past. That is hardly a defense for what is going on.

Re-read what i last wrote.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:40 PM   #60
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And isn't that what is great about living in the US - you can go nooooo and I can go yessss- I love livin in the USA - and I can say that because I have lived in other countries- and with Trump President - it just doesn't get sweeter than that

Quote:
Obviously you were going "yesssssss" And obviously i was going "Noooooo!!'' (Made even a louder "no" than your "yes"!

Ellen, did you even read what I wrote? I have moved forward. But have you? You keep talking about the election results, which is in the past. Occasionally you do focus on what he is doing, but whenever you hear a criticism you do not like, you respond with the past. That is hardly a defense for what is going on.

Re-read what i last wrote.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women