Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #46
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree that a true professional should service all clients with the same high standards. However, I have been with several ladies new to the biz who are not even sure if they want to persue this as a true pro. With these girls YMMV very much came into play and being extra kind and gentle made a huge diference in the sessions. I recall one session where I could tell the girl was forcing herself to BBBJ. I figured if I want GFE I should also give her BFE and I would never want a GF to do something she really was not cool with. I told her to not continue and we could find another means to an end. She was so appreciative that she gave me a warm hug and a sincere thank you. This made me feal better than a BJ finish. She treated me so well after my kind gesture and was a true joy to be with.....Bill
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #47
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Most providers REALLY don't care. All they are worried about is the cash.
ibechill is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #48
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
I agree that a true professional should service all clients with the same high standards. However, I have been with several ladies new to the biz who are not even sure if they want to persue this as a true pro. With these girls YMMV very much came into play and being extra kind and gentle made a huge diference in the sessions. I recall one session where I could tell the girl was forcing herself to BBBJ. I figured if I want GFE I should also give her BFE and I would never want a GF to do something she really was not cool with. I told her to not continue and we could find another means to an end. She was so appreciative that she gave me a warm hug and a sincere thank you. This made me feal better than a BJ finish. She treated me so well after my kind gesture and was a true joy to be with.....Bill
ahh that's kind of You
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #49
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Don't let one review get you down....It happens to everyone....
Really? my review are all glowing, Thank You though
Old 02-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #50
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I think you're a hard-working girl, subcilla.

And I find it refreshing that you care about the quality of your work as well.

Keep up the good work!

(However, you might want to take it easy on the alcohol.

Alcohol kills the brain cells, you know!)
well this is true, but for the time being it is the only thing that stops the pain, in addition to well... ok not going to go there, but thanks for the advice. xoxox
Old 02-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #51
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Don't let one review get you down....It happens to everyone....
Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Really? my reviews are all glowing, Thank You though
sofia is probably confused and thinking about her so so reviews that have lead to name changes and different career paths. Now she is part time coin-op and wannabe HDH, after a problematic run as a spa girl.

Someday soon dearhunter will take her away from all this to live in a dumpster or Singapore... it was one of those two, now I'm getting confused.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #52
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Sir,
i've got nothing here, lol. all i can say is ... oh wow. Speechless.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #53
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

sofia I really like what you have done with your hair today.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #54
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post
As it should be. Nobody should have to put up with disrespect or bad behavior from anyone unless they bring it on themselves by being that way first.
I 100% agree.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #55
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

YMMV could be a result of chemistry between the parties ... which is no one's fault.
However, I agree that if the provider does not provide the same kind of service she is generally known and reviewed to have (i.e., DFK, BBBJ, etc. or others) or if they have an overall shitty attitude ... I agree that the provider has NOT done her job and deserves a negative review.
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #56
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Interesting topic, subcilla. Thank you for addressing it. (Now reply and call me sir. It turns me on and I thinck it's sexy, like you!)

I thinck the V part of the deal isn't so much in the mechanics, rather the energy(?) or spirit(?) in the one doing it.

Sometimes two people just don't 'click'--understandable, and it's no one's fault, but it happens. When this happens, it's kinda' like the two are just going through the motions. Nothing 'great' and not necessarily 'bad'-- just ehhh.

Sometimes two people 'click' and things are infinitely better. There's a more lively energy going on between the two and the date is kick-ass.

To me, I thinck that's where the Variance comes in to play --attitude.

Question: If a woman performs oral exceptionally well, and you tell her, "you're one hell of a c*cksucker", is that a compliment?
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #57
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Interesting topic, subcilla. Thank you for addressing it.

Question: If a woman performs oral exceptionally well, and you tell her, "you're one hell of a c*cksucker", is that a compliment?
That is the heart of this thread and the answer is yes.

I would never say there in no Vary, that's just silly but if you have the skills use them, absent dragon breath, pathological fear of showers or something else most hobbyist would never do.

But if it's Tuesday and your just not feeling it as a provider, either show up with bells on or cancel. One of the very best times of my life the lady canceled the first meating.

She made it up to me.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #58
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Maybe im just too simple minded, im not looking to date, i don't need chemistry, its a job, and i do it well, and go home, end of story.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #59
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Subcilla, (you didn't call me sir ) I'm not saying that anyone is looking for a date, but I believe that chemistry does play a part in a session --maybe even a large part.

Question: (preface: activities and physicals being equal) Have you ever had a session that you enjoyed more than another, or have they all been equally and identically the same--no difference what-so-ever?

If you answer, No, they've all been the same, then you've proven your point and I'll concede that there is no Vary w/regard to you/your sessions.

However, if you answer, Yes, some sessions have been more enjoyable or better than others, what was it that made these sessions more memorable/more enjoyable than the others, if not chemistry/attitude, then what?

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #60
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

A tip?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women