Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 10:47 PM   #46
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Imagine 18-22 year old females at the peak of sexuality being able to openly charge for pussy and 18-22 year old college guys' only way of getting pussy is to pay for it? It skews the whole love/relationship dynamic. The institution of marriage, or at least the wholesomeness behind it becomes threatened. The technicality of age becomes challenged and man will find a way to exploit sex for cash at a younger ripe age since the envelope is a lot closer to pedophilia now.

College aged adults and their frame of thinking is very important to our future economical, social and political infrastructure. For instance, have them believing that chunking thousands to a university for a degree is the way to go. Have them believe that scraping pennies from low paying jobs teaches them appreciation struggle and hunger so when they do become successful their humbled by reflecting on their roots..

Imagine going to a dorm room and on the door, two roomates, Jessica and Melissa have their rates and times for availability posted on their door. Stop and imagine how fucked up that shit is.
Dude, not every woman would charge for sex. Not every one of them would want to see strangers every day of their lives. Some actually like being wives or girlfriends, in committed relationships, and doing what they do outside of this business. Just as now, not every guy pays for it. There wouldn't be a whole population sweep of everyone trying to get into the sex business. I mean, does everyone smoke, drink, or do anything that SOME people like to do??

No, they don't. Your argument is invalid.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:17 PM   #47
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Imagine 18-22 year old females at the peak of sexuality being able to openly charge for pussy and 18-22 year old college guys' only way of getting pussy is to pay for it? It skews the whole love/relationship dynamic. The institution of marriage, or at least the wholesomeness behind it becomes threatened. The technicality of age becomes challenged and man will find a way to exploit sex for cash at a younger ripe age since the envelope is a lot closer to pedophilia now.

College aged adults and their frame of thinking is very important to our future economical, social and political infrastructure. For instance, have them believing that chunking thousands to a university for a degree is the way to go. Have them believe that scraping pennies from low paying jobs teaches them appreciation struggle and hunger so when they do become successful their humbled by reflecting on their roots..

Imagine going to a dorm room and on the door, two roomates, Jessica and Melissa have their rates and times for availability posted on their door. Stop and imagine how fucked up that shit is.
Classic "slippery slope" fallacious logic you're spouting there don't you think? You do realize that prostitution is 100% legal in well over 50 major countries in the world and tolerated in numerous others. No such "sky is falling", moral degradation of the youth, and the corruption of the institution of marriage has happened. We're not talking poverty stricken 3rd world nations here either I'm talking about places like Canada, France, Denmark, Germany, etc...

Ethnocentric much? Your argument is ludicrous on its face and frankly not worth more of my time.

http://prostitution.procon.org/view....ourceID=000772

Quote:
Well for one I didn't know a requisite for being a pussy purchaser is to have a stone cold don't give a shit attitude toward everything else in life like a general sense of charity for your fellow fallen man and a general sense of sexual decency amongst our younger generation
Again your extrapolations and hyperbole are ridiculous. I and I'm sure many others on this site donate time and money to various charitable ventures which help fellow fallen men/women.

What you're seeing here is not lack of empathy but an understanding that the consequences are his and his alone to face coupled with the cynicism that comes from years in this community observing the trend of police the vast majority of the time going after the low hanging fruit of BP and streetwalkers.

Point me towards a charity lobbying to change the laws and I will gladly donate as I'm sure others would. But I'm not giving a penny otherwise, and it's got nothing to do with lack of empathy.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:23 PM   #48
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Not everyone smokes, drinks, etc..

but everyone has sex..

it it's legal and anyone can do it at the drop of a dime for money...

You're not thinking bigger picture here which is why the powers that be a while back banned P4P and deemed it a crime.

For some girls it doesn't have to be "strangers" nor do they have to be making a business out of it.

The nerd girl in the science classes has a clientele of 5 biology majors paying for her goods at a good rate and she uses that to pay for her books and other shit..

Reverse the situation to where it's illegal. Of the 5 biology majors she's going to have to worry that one doesn't snitch if they get their feelings hurt and report her for prostitution on campus and she goes to jail. Prostitution being outlawed already builds an established taboo like thinking toward the few girls who don't give a fuck and do it anyways. Normal chicks want to disassociate with that behavior.

If it's legal it's taxed.

Market inflation in the economy. Your plate at a regular casual dinner is no longer $10 bucks but $30 because wages need to stay competitively high b/c good looking waitresses have the option of selling pussy for similar or greater pay.

Someone can open up a Legal Spa and promise the girls $22/hr with benefits while the owners make minimum $120/hr for each girl (assuming she makes 3 guys get off at $60 per session in an hour - long lines/high clientele, b/c pussy isn't illegal)

An owner with 8 girls making $100/hr for a 24 hour brothel comes out to a whopping $19,200 in a day. You think that isn't competing with some legal regular job? You can't see how from a morale standpoint it'll affect our young impressionable women growing up who witness this? Our 14 year olds considering a part time job when they reach a certain age?

She waits tables? She sells pussy for $22/hr with benefits.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:39 PM   #49
wreckshop
BANNED

I get what you're coming at Spice but this great country that we live in just doesn't want to in general be like those other countries.

If you're a chick in Kansas and you want to get down like that, go make a major move to Las Vegas and let your whole family know why you made the move.

Shit is designed a certain way to keep people in line. It's the way the system goes.

Even if prostitution becomes legal but regulated like in little back end seedy parts of town, it's still to a sense ostracized. To the guy's point, would you even want to frequent seedy parts of town or sex houses to get off? I can personally say that 24/7 I'd rather see a decent looking provider in a nice environment giving me GFE than to some spa or brothel.

If we're allowing for free individualized no restrictions non-regulated free fucking, which is what we like, then human beings are bound to and destined to abuse it.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:44 PM   #50
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Quote:
Not everyone smokes, drinks, etc..

but everyone has sex..

it it's legal and anyone can do it at the drop of a dime for money...

You're not thinking bigger picture here which is why the powers that be a while back banned P4P and deemed it a crime.

For some girls it doesn't have to be "strangers" nor do they have to be making a business out of it.

The nerd girl in the science classes has a clientele of 5 biology majors paying for her goods at a good rate and she uses that to pay for her books and other shit..

Reverse the situation to where it's illegal. Of the 5 biology majors she's going to have to worry that one doesn't snitch if they get their feelings hurt and report her for prostitution on campus and she goes to jail. Prostitution being outlawed already builds an established taboo like thinking toward the few girls who don't give a fuck and do it anyways. Normal chicks want to disassociate with that behavior.

If it's legal it's taxed.

Market inflation in the economy. Your plate at a regular casual dinner is no longer $10 bucks but $30 because wages need to stay competitively high b/c good looking waitresses have the option of selling pussy for similar or greater pay.

Someone can open up a Legal Spa and promise the girls $22/hr with benefits while the owners make minimum $120/hr for each girl (assuming she makes 3 guys get off at $60 per session in an hour - long lines/high clientele, b/c pussy isn't illegal)

An owner with 8 girls making $100/hr for a 24 hour brothel comes out to a whopping $19,200 in a day. You think that isn't competing with some legal regular job? You can't see how from a morale standpoint it'll affect our young impressionable women growing up who witness this? Our 14 year olds considering a part time job when they reach a certain age?

She waits tables? She sells pussy for $22/hr with benefits.
Your grasp of economics is truly underwhelming, read this and get back to us when you have a cogent point to make. And the third word in the title seems to apply to you so take notes

FYI, to go back to the international perspective, some of the world's most wealthy countries (GDP per capita) have legal prostitution, e.g. Switzerland, Canada, Australia, Norway, etc..

P.s. It's illegal because of puritanical ideas of morality not for economic reasons. What was this thread about again?
Old 06-22-2014, 11:58 PM   #51
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Quote:
I get what you're coming at Spice but this great country that we live in just doesn't want to in general be like those other countries.

If you're a chick in Kansas and you want to get down like that, go make a major move to Las Vegas and let your whole family know why you made the move.

Shit is designed a certain way to keep people in line. It's the way the system goes.

Even if prostitution becomes legal but regulated like in little back end seedy parts of town, it's still to a sense ostracized. To the guy's point, would you even want to frequent seedy parts of town or sex houses to get off? I can personally say that 24/7 I'd rather see a decent looking provider in a nice environment giving me GFE than to some spa or brothel.

If we're allowing for free individualized no restrictions non-regulated free fucking, which is what we like, then human beings are bound to and destined to abuse it.
Yet another narrow minded and ethnocentric approach. The US could learn a thing or two from the way other countries handle their business. You do realize that most prostitution in other countries happens just like it does here via independent girls in ads, message boards, hotel bars, and the like?

Also, why would you assume the brothels and spas are in seedy parts of town? They are often in affluent areas if they cater to those clientele, and in less affluent areas for those clientele. I've seen providers in many countries and the options run the gamut spanning all economic strata as far a parts of town and nice environments are concerned.

Methinks you should get out and see the world a bit before trying to have meaningful discussions about this matter.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:12 AM   #52
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wow...here I thought the OP couldn't get any worse than when he said he buys dick pills at gas stations...

This guy is quickly becoming my favorite poster...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:16 AM   #53
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Oh, this is THAT guy!? Now this is making sense. He has come up with some great ideas.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:24 AM   #54
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Lol I was starting to miss the pbsp90x guy but this is making up for his absence.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:41 AM   #55
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
Not interested. Most guys who get caught were acting with their dick or they like the thrill of putting themselves in dangerous situations, like picking up streetwalkers or going to see unknown BP ladies. They don't get the same rush from going to see a known provider with a good track record.

We all know this has risks that could have a big impact on you. EVERYONE, whether they hobby or not, should have money stashed away in case of a period of unemployment. If you don't, stop hobbying and start saving.

Don't expect someone else to come pay your bills because you spent all your money on prostitutes. That's fucked up thinking.
Finger snap!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:03 AM   #56
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

OP, you switched up to wanting to help John's to saying if they fuck someone between 18-23 they are completely wrong. What side are you on. 18 is legal age, I have clients come to me at 18. You have certainly confused the hell out of many of us. As Trey says, I'm lost!!!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:41 AM   #57
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post

P.s. It's illegal because of puritanical ideas of morality not for economic reasons. What was this thread about again?
You just proved my point.

and I know prostitution is a huge money maker and can boost the economy.

It won't hurt it but drastically would effect it to a point where 16-17 year old girls are faced with real choices of whether to work at burger king or wait tables or sell pussy.

This really isn't an argument I'm passionate about which is why I'm hitting and missing on landing a solid point. I honestly could care less on whether it's legalized or not I'm just letting the guy know what the legitimate nightmare is as to why law makers chose to keep it illegal.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:46 AM   #58
wreckshop
BANNED

Some guy is arguing that prostitution be legal and the people behind the laws are idiots.

I'm arguing that keeping it legal would have a fucked up effect on society.

Whether it's seedy, sectioned off, a "red light district", it's the same damn thing. An adult oriented zone. I'm talking about a wide-range acceptance which leads to man's fear of inevitable abuse.

If prostitution grew from street corners to world wide information exchange what exponential growth could you imagine if it were legalized and openly accepted?

There are more strip clubs being built and strip club culture is now mainstream. This wasn't the case decades ago. The notion that a woman can be a stripper at age 17/18 is normal today but back then she'd hide it as taboo.

The slippery slope comparison to a college dorm with women openly whoring is VERY valid.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:54 AM   #59
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
OP, you switched up to wanting to help John's to saying if they fuck someone between 18-23 they are completely wrong. What side are you on. 18 is legal age, I have clients come to me at 18. You have certainly confused the hell out of many of us. As Trey says, I'm lost!!!
Amy.

I never said that if they fuck someone between the ages of 18-23 they are completely wrong.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:00 AM   #60
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

This pretty much sums up wreckshop's thought process.....

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women