Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2010, 08:33 AM   #31
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Go light on the lipstick. The lipstick ring around the pecker is a dead give away.
But it's so HOT looking! Just make sure that the lady cleans, or better yet, LICKS it off thoroughly. I like to use flavored goo to make it slick and vary the taste, a little cherry-pina colada on your swizzle stick.

Think about that, gents, a lady with bright and wet red lips engulfing your cock-tail, looking up at you with an evil glint in her eye while stopping to lick her red lips, lowering her head back down and firmly pressing her red lips to your flesh and leaving ruddy prints up and down and ALL around. (She can get creative and make it look like a target.) And if she has shiny red nails on long fingers (like I do) to wrap 'round your girth and move up and down in unison with her bright, wet red lips sloooowly swallowing you ......what a visual!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
oh my! Don't you want your balls licked and held in her mouth?
It tastes like peppermint
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #33
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
But it's so HOT looking! Just make sure that the lady cleans, or better yet, LICKS it off thoroughly. I like to use flavored goo to make it slick and vary the taste, a little cherry-pina colada on your swizzle stick.

Think about that, gents, a lady with bright and wet red lips engulfing your cock-tail, looking up at you with an evil glint in her eye while stopping to lick her red lips, lowering her head back down and firmly pressing her red lips to your flesh and leaving ruddy prints up and down and ALL around. (She can get creative and make it look like a target.) And if she has shiny red nails on long fingers (like I do) to wrap 'round your girth and move up and down in unison with her bright, wet red lips sloooowly swallowing you ......what a visual!

Fap, fap, fap!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #34
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

I was all geared up to leave the home and find a willing provider... after reading your post... I need to take a nap... dang you...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #35
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I also use a high quality unscented after shave balm on my balls. No cologne though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
oh my! Don't you want your balls licked and held in her mouth?
Quote:
It tastes like peppermint
OK boardman.....I am troubled!? You KNOW it tastes like peppermint?
Every woman is different when it comes to make up. Some women believe (mistakenly or otherwise) that makeup is required to enhanse her looks.

There are some women I love seeing in makeup; others I enjoy seeing without.

However, for the guys with SOs, having makeup and perfume that gets on his clothes - that causes LOTS of problems.

As far as Strip Clubs - I went home one day after an afternoon of ....fun. I jumped in the shower and noticed a ton of GLITTER coming off little CB....DAMN ladies, be careful with that stuff!
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #36
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
CB,
What's your point.

You know you would if you could!
Old 08-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #37
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Love the picture!

The lipstick ring on the cock reminds me of the term "Rainbow Party".
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #38
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
CB,
What's your point.

You are correct.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #39
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every woman is different when it comes to make up. Some women believe (mistakenly or otherwise) that makeup is required to enhanse her looks.

There are some women I love seeing in makeup; others I enjoy seeing without.
Quote:
CB,
What's your point.

Quote:
You are correct.
Don't laugh ladies... if they ever figure out how... they won't need you anymore...

Why does a dawg lick his private parts... because he can ...
Old 08-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #40
jjflash
Valued Poster

I prefer the just out of the shower look and natural scents - no make-up, perfume. scented candles, etc.
jjflash is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #41
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I for one would never dream of doing a session without makeup, but I do have to speak up here and say that the original comment of "most women look better with make-up" is somewhat offensive, I guess it just comes out as making you sound a tad bit mysoginistic.

I do like to show my best face to a client, but I also think I look pretty without products, and if I have nothing important to do for a few days in a row, will go around without anything on to let my skin rest.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #42
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Well I for one would never dream of doing a session without makeup, but I do have to speak up here and say that the original comment of "most women look better with make-up" is somewhat offensive, I guess it just comes out as making you sound a tad bit mysoginistic.

I do like to show my best face to a client, but I also think I look pretty without products, and if I have nothing important to do for a few days in a row, will go around without anything on to let my skin rest.
Ahem... most hobbyist look better with the lights off...
Old 08-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #43
virile40
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

While it is totally subjective and varies with any given woman, I think most women and men would agree that the proper use of make-up will make most women look hotter. Any woman or man who feels that way is certainly not a misogynist. That is what the make-up industry is all about.
virile40 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #44
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virile40 View Post
While it is totally subjective and varies with any given woman, I think most women and men would agree that the proper use of make-up will make most women look hotter. Any woman or man who feels that way is certainly not a misogynist. That is what the make-up industry is all about.
On the other hand... with some of us hobbyists... nothing short of magic will make us look better... orrrrr... a bunch of Bejamins hanging out of our pockets...
Old 08-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #45
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by virile40 View Post
That is what the make-up industry is all about.
I think you'll find it actually ties in with the western world's obsession with youth and beauty. 100 years ago women who were pale and a little plumper around the edges were considered beautiful. Nowadays it's all about tans, big tits and being super skinny, oh and don't forget about being ever youthful looking.

I guess I just refuse to buy into the whole thing. My bf thinks I am beautiful with or without makeup and I agree. I know I am not "perfect" but I love myself the way I am.

So I guess my point is that by saying most women or men look better with help is a bit short sighted and falls into the same American ideal of "beauty". Also, every man will like something different. Some do prefer girls to be more natural while others prefer make-up. Hell, over here in the UK the fact that I am completely shaved is a freakin' novelty to these men!
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women