Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #31
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Truly Don, an awesome experience.

I spent a week in Paris recently, and that just wasn't enough time.

Italy is my next long trip and I may go to Amsterdam for 2 days before flying to Rome.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #32
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
A couple years ago a retired provider and I spent a month in Italy and one of the best surprises for me was beaucoup highway vendors selling porchetta, which I guess is like bar-b-q to them.
That's funny. I drive through there fairly often on the way to Dallas and I've never noticed anyone selling porchetta. I guess I'll have to look harder next time.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #33
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Now that's a detour for a man who takes the scenic route. I always have the most fun when I get lost.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:48 AM   #34
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Pierson's and Co Barbeque at 5700 West Tc Jester. They are the King when it comes to BBQ in Houston. IMHO
Didn't know about Pierson's thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Burns used to pretty good until the original pitmaster passed away.
Yeah, Old Roy was a master. He tried to retire two years ago but came back because his son's just weren't keeping it up to his standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
We rented the apartment and ride through an outfit called UNTOURS. They are very inexpensive and the real deal....

We got all our porchetta from roadside vendors, yanked straight off the deceased hog.
Good Info, Thanks
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #35
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

bEST RIBS IN HOUSTON ANDS DOWN THELMAS BARBQUE ON SCOTT AND MCGREGOR,I promise you!! Best pulled pork in houston is Lyndons Pit BarBque on Hollister and 290,and Goode company is the go to for Potato salad. I never leave any of those places bloated just very satisfied
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #36
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I just went to Luling City BBQ on Richmond I decided to try them out since Pierson's is closed on Sun and Mon.
Big mistake the Brisket was tender but no smoke taste and the sausage was ok but for three links and a pound of brisket for 28$.

The sauce was ugh not sauce.
I'm just glad I didn't order anything else.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #37
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have been cooking Ribs all morning (after soaking all night; I will let you know how they turned out in a few more hours.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #38
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Not the best in Houston but good you can gorge yourself (all you can eat) Larrys
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:19 AM   #39
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by txswing99 View Post
I'm still a fan of Otto's Barbeque on Memorial Drive.
I thought they closed Ottos. I loved that place.

I went to Wharton. I got some kolochies (sp) along the way. And I bought my deviled eggs and potato salad from Neilson’s. I promise I’m such a cook, but my potato salad really just sucks , and Junior’s sauce is not only awesome and doesn’t make me feel overly full for HOURS.

Wine, beer and Mexican fruit salad. It's gonna be good!

Someone asked about sausage. Junior’s is a smoke house too. Their jerky and sausage totally rock.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:48 PM   #40
lizardking
Premium Access

OK, I guess I'll weigh in (pun intended).

Pierson's has the best brisket and sauce in town. Hand's down. Yes, you will come out of there smelling of smoke, but WGAF. Interestingly, there is a beauty parlor just above Pierson's, and I don't see how one could come out of THERE not smelling of smoke. Of course, by looking at the big girls coming and going from that beauty parlor, a smoky aroma could only help them lure a man their way.

Thelma's has the best ribs in town, but they are highly disorganized and you may wait forever if they're busy. It's worth it, though.

Rudy's has very good dry baby-back ribs. Baker's Ribs on Voss has (or had?) good ribs, too.

Best all around is Luling, in my opinion. I think the brisket is very good, and the sausage is the best in town (from City Market in Luling), as is the chicken. The ribs are good, too. I disagree with the comment above regarding the sauce. It is a mustard-based sauce, and it is delicious.

Otto's BBQ sucks (it reeks of Bush in there), but the hamburgers are excellent. I've always felt that anyone who went to Otto's for the BBQ was an idiot.

The best potato salad is at Nielsen's, and there are no legitimate contenders. Demeris has absolutely the best french fries, although the BBQ is marginal.

Pizzatola's is decent, but it is, by far, the most expensive BBQ in town. The ribs and chicken (cut off the bone) are very good. A warning: if you can't stand Aggies, don't go there . . . the place is lousy with them.

Goode Co. sucks in every respect.
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #41
txmm4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Had to chime in. Pizzatola's is by far the best BBQ in Houston and the only place I go anymore if I can help it. The owner's 80+ year old mother still make the banana pudding every morning in her own kitchen and brings it over.
txmm4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:51 PM   #42
Hawkeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm a fan of The Swinging Door in Richmond....Out in the country. I've had lunch in there sitting next to real ranchers with real shit, and real spurs on their boots

Hawkeye is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #43
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

For me, Pierson's, Thelma's and Burns all get the job done. Swinging Door is good, too, but it's a bit of a hike.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #44
Guest112910
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I will have to try some of these locales In my limited experience, Carl's on 290 in Cypress is the best brisket and baked potato salad (bring a pipe cleaner for your arteries).
Guest112910 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #45
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Probably did. I like mine spicy or a bit tangy vs sweet. Even though I love your avatar.......I have to call you on this one .
Call me anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I pour some sauce on you?
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women