Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Of course not, but is that what's going on here?

You justifiably condemn George W. Bush's bad economic agenda and disastrous fiscal record -- but when Obama simply piles on more fiscal follies, you give him a pass!

If that's not blind partisanship, please tell us what it is.

I gave no one a pass, the records speak for themselves. The topic was the last 4 years, those are the records for the last 4 years.

if anyone feels like thats blind partisanship or Im handing out free passes, feel free to quote one sentence where I patted Obie on the ass and praised one single action .

youre invited to participate in any of the above or STFU Olivia
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #32
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
youre invited to participate in any of the above or STFU Olivia
It's You're, capitalized, and there's a period after Olivia.

I would participate in the discussion with you, but you don't have discussions. I've tried. So I'm just going to stick to making fun of you. BTW, STFU? Like I told someone else; make it loud, bold and proud.

Good luck with CM.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
It's You're, capitalized, and there's a period after Olivia.

I would participate in the discussion with you, but you don't have discussions. I've tried. So I'm just going to stick to making fun of you. BTW, STFU? Like I told someone else; make it loud, bold and proud.

Good luck with CM.

youre excused on grounds of batshit crazy ... thats not bashing or making fun of you either. Credit where credit is due.

are you going to answer my question about illegals ?

yes
no
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:36 AM   #34
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Yes, one thing's for sure. Records DO speak for themselves!

Quote:
I gave no one a pass, the records speak for themselves. The topic was the last 4 years, those are the records for the last 4 years.

if anyone feels like thats blind partisanship or Im handing out free passes...
Really?

Just take a look at this recent thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=513822

In particular, note posts 7, 9, and 11. You repeatedly stated that under Obama's watch we lowered the debt/GDP ratio, an astonishingly bizarre statement. (Even for this forum!) Is there anything Barack Obama could possibly do that you would criticize?

I know you won't do it, but I would love to see you take a look at the question I posed in post #16 and decide whether you could, with a straight face, assert that anyone capable of critical thinking could possibly answer it in the affirmative.

Recoveries from recessions characterized by financial crises are generally more difficult than those following the normal "business cycle" variety, but it doesn't help matters to exacerbate an already serious set of problems by imposing an overarching, very expensive, politically-motivated "fix" that does little more than slap a Band-Aid on a serious injury.

I'm reminded of this old quote, apparently attributable to one (or more) movie characters: "Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid!"

(Judging from the policy agenda we've allowed to be shoved down our throats, it sure looks as though we've become a very stupid country -- or at least a very entitled one.)

By the way, CJ7, I'm just curious: Instead of copying and pasting someone else's statement before typing your reply, why not just use the quote function? It seems to me that would be easier and clearer.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Really?

Just take a look at this recent thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=513822

In particular, note posts 7, 9, and 11. You repeatedly stated that under Obama's watch we lowered the debt/GDP ratio, an astonishingly bizarre statement. (Even for this forum!) Is there anything Barack Obama could possibly do that you would criticize?

I know you won't do it, but I would love to see you take a look at the question I posed in post #16 and decide whether you could, with a straight face, assert that anyone capable of critical thinking could possibly answer it in the affirmative.

Recoveries from recessions characterized by financial crises are generally more difficult than those following the normal "business cycle" variety, but it doesn't help matters to exacerbate an already serious set of problems by imposing an overarching, very expensive, politically-motivated "fix" that does little more than slap a Band-Aid on a serious injury.

I'm reminded of this old quote, apparently attributable to one (or more) movie characters: "Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid!"

(Judging from the policy agenda we've allowed to be shoved down our throats, it sure looks as though we've become a very stupid country -- or at least a very entitled one.)

By the way, CJ7, I'm just curious: Instead of copying and pasting someone else's statement before typing your reply, why not just use the quote function? It seems to me that would be easier and clearer.

you must have missed where I told cog you busted me, and I was yanking his chain ( on the very same thread)

#25 to be exact
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's hard to tell when CBJ7 is pretending to be stupid, and when he is actually being stupid. It was an honest mistake.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #37
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you must have missed where I told cog you busted me, and I was yanking his chain ( on the very same thread)

#25 to be exact
Ah, yeah, right. Silly me. I have an old habit of going by what people actually say, not what they later claim they meant!

Besides, this forum has a history of partisans making astonishingly clueless statements involving numbers they don't understand. No one is very surprised when it happens. Take a look at this thread, for example:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455840

I got a lot of laughs out of that one. Ignorance on steroids!

CJ7, most likely to no one's surprise, you decided to move blithely on rather than take a stab at answering the question I posed in post #16.

How about it? If you think Obama has fixed anything at all, why don't you tell us what you think it is?

For that matter, please tell us which of our most serious economic problems he has even made an attempt to meaningfully address.

So far, all he's offered is a lot of talk and heavy doses of disingenuous demagoguery.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

one more time for the slow

the subject was the last 4 years

I posted actual and factual numbers for the last 4 years ... good bad or otherwise to whom it may concern

I didnt say Obie fixed anything

I didnt defend Obie in the slightest

I dont plan to defend or vote for Obie

any further questions, and Ill question comprehension ability

and CM, if you think people dont fuck with each other on this board, guess what?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You are one of the most reliable Obamatons on this board. You're not fooling anyone.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's hard to tell when CBJ7 is pretending to be stupid, and when he is actually being stupid. It was an honest mistake.
He's always stupid. Sometimes, he pretends to be stupider.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
He's always stupid. Sometimes, he pretends to be stupider.
you believe Im and Obie guy, and I believe youre both gay

its a tie
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #42
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
one more time for the slow

the subject was the last 4 years

I posted actual and factual numbers for the last 4 years ... good bad or otherwise to whom it may concern

I didnt say Obie fixed anything

I didnt defend Obie in the slightest

I dont plan to defend or vote for Obie

any further questions, and Ill question comprehension ability

and CM, if you think people dont fuck with each other on this board, guess what?

Uh, excuse me! The subject is actually our bloated, ever-expanding entitlement state, as you might have noticed if you looked at the OP and the title.

All that crap you copied and pasted was in response to my comments in the previous post, as is obvious to everyone else. Try paying attention.

Every thread you've started, and most of your posts, have been attacks on policies or political failures of Romney and other Republicans. Fine. I've got plenty of problems with 'em myself; a lot of them are phonies and frauds. But you've spent nary a keystroke criticizing the obvious fiscal failures of the Obama administration. Please don't try to tell us that you're non-partisan!

And if you decide to question my reading comprehension, I'll just ask others to read the stuff you post and draw their own conclusions. Really pretty simple.

Although nothing you've posted is an overt paean to Obama, I think we all get your drift!
Old 08-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
It would be interesting to see our liberal friends try to explain how Obama's economic agenda differs in any substantial way from that of G. W. Bush.

Just take a look at the last four years: Rapid increases in government spending on phony "stimulus" packages and all sorts of other payoffs to favored constituencies, massive "corporate welfare", unpaid-for tax cuts and entitlement expansions, a complete failure to effectively reform and regulate the financial sector, crony capitalism run amok, etc.

Does anyone seriously believe that Obama has made something remotely resembling a serious attemt to fix anything?

excuse me for posting a reply to the above INTERESTING comment
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #44
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
excuse me for posting a reply to the above INTERESTING comment
I thought that a simple question asking whether any of our friends on the left actually think the guy has fixed anything was fairly germane.

But for someone intoxicated on Obama Kool-Aid, I guess not!
Old 08-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thought that a simple question asking whether any of our friends on the left actually think the guy has fixed anything was fairly germane.

But for someone intoxicated on Obama Kool-Aid, I guess not!

apparently I took the "last 4 years" in your query out of context

my bad for posting the numbers for the 4 years (without defending anyone I might add) I must have magically assumed you were talking about ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women