Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #31
hughhefner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Sir, that would be an illegal act, and I will not discuss it in public.

(and dear god don't send me a PM)
In the case with Osama, "PM" would have to be post mortem. And since Mr. Q didn't request the glasses and shower, Enchanter's bid of $17.52 plus a six-pack might seem a steal to the right parties. Without those extras, perhaps it would come down to maybe $11.69 and 1 beer? At that rate, Enchanter, your inbox may be full pretty quickly, but hopefully there will be enough females who respond so the males can be skipped over. Anyway, since the idea is now out of the box (or closet), there's someone out there who probably has such a desire. For those with such different strokes, here's a starter:

Just in case someone mistakes Obama for Osama, here's one for them:

Thinking of all this, I believe I'm going to have to once again keep the lights out at the cabin this Halloween.
hughhefner is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:44 AM   #32
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

In keeping with the whole fantasy aspect, I'll avoid Obama. Getting fucked by him is too close to reality.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:00 AM   #33
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
lol yes, bbell, I was saying something....but don't worry, there's no test on it afterwards...

It's too bad there's not much bantering around here. I'm started to see why some of your fellow hobbiests pops their heads over on the OK side once in a while.
Me too. To stare at your avatar. Lol.
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #34
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
Requests and ISOs - Kansas City Metro and Kansas
This forum is the place REQUESTS AND ISO's
This forum is the place to ask for hobbying inquiries....
So in OKlahoma ladies are allowed to post. Probably the same here. Interesting concept. So would the ladies here do something like that?
Apparently not based on the lack of response
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhefner View Post
....Certainly, trust issues are present for safety sake, but there is a great tendency to error on the side of the provider, understandable if you are one. If you're on the other side of the query, then all you get is knowledge of who you won't be seeing, important if not disappointing in its own right. However, there are those ladies who know how to handle such situations with grace, though fatigue and anxiety can get the best of any of us. I'm afraid there's no talk or banter at the cabin these days. .....
So the cabin is still there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
...Honestly, I don't see the point of guys posting threads asking who is interested in seeing them. That is why we run ads after all. So it stands to reason that any lady who is running ads, has reviews, etc, would be happy to see you. If connecting with a lady is as difficult as some men make it out to be, well, perhaps you are calling the wrong ladies.....
Valid point, but some ladies don't do ads or specific ads. Many on both sides are unsure of extended phone conversation and that is to be understood as Stacy stated below.

Quote:
...Any woman who answers explicit questions is clueless and begging to be arrested at some point. Further, it makes you sound like LE. For my part, even if you aren't LE, I still don't want to see a man who asks those questions. Eventually you are going to talk yourself right into a pair of handcuffs, and I don't want you having already seen me when that happens. That is what reviews are supposed to be for - to answer those questions before you contact a lady, and save you from having to incriminate yourself or her.
Assuming the clients have full access to the review comments, this might be good. Ladies comments and PMs could be helpful for those with limited access also. Yes, there is risk with phone calls and ad, here and other places like BP as well. Risk is part of the hobby still at this point? But keeping that level low is important for everyone!

Quote:
Guys, keep it simple. You are overthinking this. Check reviews, contact well reviewed ladies with reputations for punctuality and professionalism, and you will save yourself alot of headaches.
Well stated and highly accurate, but not always easy for a horndog to do and COG has NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FACT!

SOMEONE SUGGESTED CHAT....and a private area for KC folks to use? I checked ECCIE chat and that does not exist.

I do not see any extension for private group membership here either. A moderator my know of some options.

Some hobby sites have private groups in them, with limitied membership which could be helpful but still not everyone could get in.

Yahoo Groups might be an option, private groups could be used with required/closed membership.

And if there was a large enough group interested a small KC/KS/MO discussion PHP site could be opened without too much difficult

IF IT WAS GOING TO BE USE? Would this group actually use something like that?
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #35
Omahan
Secretary of State

toolittle.JPG
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #36
hughhefner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
In keeping with the whole fantasy aspect, I'll avoid Obama. Getting fucked by him is too close to reality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
Double eeeeyowwwwch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
So the cabin is still there?
Yes, sir, the cabin is still here. However, those evil PTB are doing their best to screw its sole inhabitant, and they have been doing an awfully good job of it. So things are even quieter than usual. It's day by day on this little piece of the frontier.
hughhefner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women