Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2021, 11:49 AM   #31
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

Slave—we can do this all day:

Activities: EVERYTHING... EXCEPT GREEK... working that as a treat later... :

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=995693

Activities: Well whatever 3 guys and one woman could do together, heterosexually, pretty much describes it

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1003470
AndyDufresne is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:57 AM   #32
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufresne View Post
But wait, there’s more:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=895278

Please help me Slave—what does “SS” stand for in the public activities section???
Lol...

This is the VERY DEFINITION OF CYBERSTALKING but I can hang...

So, my START DATE on Eccie and in this world was 1-5-2012.... I was BRAND SPANKING NEW... Meaning, I was having to learn EVERYTHING all by myself... I had to learn the Lingo, how to do WHAT WE DO, not get arrested, advertise, create websites, screen, make apts and I was also getting my IV IgG treatments during 2012 and 2013...

I will say that the IV IGG treatments alone made me sick as hell and the last thing on my mind was checking the acronyms on my reviews because I was trying to SURVIVE IN a WORLD that I didn't fully understand as of yet...THANKFULLY, I met my best friend, Ember Simmers, and she was a God send to me...😊

I tell ANY NEW HO... Your FIRST TWO YEARS will MAKE OR BREAK YOU... So, in between battling a life threatening disorder, getting beat up twice and drugged by 3 different clients... And wrestling I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER how many different others... I forgot to CHECK to see, who put what FREAKING acronyms, on my REVIEWS IN 2012 & 2013... At the time, it seemed, low on the importance list... I was trying to SURVIVE...AND I KNEW MY MENU..LOL 🙄

I'M PAST THAT NOW... LOL.. I had about 70, just like you, a few years ago... But they were A LOT SMARTER... A lot more ELOQUENT and a HELL OF A LOT MORE ENTERTAINING... And they taught me HOW TO SURVIVE on these BOARDS... How to stand up for MYSELF...

So, I'm not going to get bent out of shape if I forgot to check all of my reviews from 8-9 years ago because that was not a PRIORITY... IT still isn't...

What is important, is the fact that I DO NOT DO SS and if ANYONE TRIES IT they will be met with some unpleasant consequences, and the fact that YOU KEEP FORCING IT shows MORE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER than it does about mine...

Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 12:05 PM   #33
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

I’m not forcing ANYTHING and am not cyberstalking since it is all in the public area and YOU INVITED ME to look at the reviews. You didn’t time limit it either.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:11 PM   #34
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink DAMN MOTHS!! 😈

Quote:
Slave—we can do this all day:

Activities: EVERYTHING... EXCEPT GREEK... working that as a treat later... :

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=995693

Activities: Well whatever 3 guys and one woman could do together, heterosexually, pretty much describes it

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1003470
HAVE FUN!! It's IMPORTANT to have a HOBBY!! 🤓

I HAVE TO GO AND REORGANIZE MY KNITS BEFORE going in to WORK!!

TOODLES 😈😘

Old 03-23-2021, 12:26 PM   #35
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's about CONTROL WITH YOU....

Quote:
Stalking? lol. YOU invited me to look at your reviews. You have implied that I’m a child molester, rapist and murderer. Those are FALSE and show that you are a LIAR. not a very smart one either.

What does “SS” mean from the other public description of activities??? Someone is lying!
Interesting... Yes, you are Stalking me at this point...

I've never implied you are a child molester, Rapist or murderer...

What I SAID, is that you have a PROBLEM, with the WORD "NO"... AS DID Bill Cosby, R. Kelly and John Wayne Gayce... How YOU choose to INTERPRET that statement is not on me...

All, I have to do... Is let you do the HEAVY lifting for me.. And you are doing EXACTLY what I PREDICTED YOU WOULD DO...😈

You are SYSTEMATICALLY going through EVERY ONE OF MY REVIEWS because women are not ALLOWED TO TELL YOU NO... ARE THEY?

Women, are not ALLOWED to have their own personal LIMITATIONS & BOUNDARIES?

YOU MUST PUT ME IN MY PLACE..

JUST LIKE...

BILL COSBY... R. KELLY.. JOHN WAYNE GAYCE... Put their VICTIMS IN THEIR PLACE DIDN'T THEY? 😈
Old 03-23-2021, 12:32 PM   #36
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

Ah, someone so stupid as to not know it is John Wayne Gacy (not Gacye) would probably not understand that your comparison of me to them crosses the line. It is an objective test and you failed it.

Again, YOU claimed that you never do stripper slides and YOU invited me to look at your pages and pages of reviews. Hardly “stalking” when someone ASKS you to do it.

Alas, these simple concepts are too complicated for your brain, just like spelling, grammar and the truth.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:17 PM   #37
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking It's HOT OUTSIDE... Eat one of your PUDDING POPS..😎

Quote:
Ah, someone so stupid as to not know it is John Wayne Gacy (not Gacye) would probably not understand that your comparison of me to them crosses the line. It is an objective test and you failed it.

Again, YOU claimed that you never do stripper slides and YOU invited me to look at your pages and pages of reviews. Hardly “stalking” when someone ASKS you to do it.

Alas, these simple concepts are too complicated for your brain, just like spelling, grammar and the truth.
OMG!! I accidentally hit a "Y"..LOL 🧐

OH MY!! You are a VERY ANGRY ELF!! 🤬

People make up stuff all the time on reviews but hey, if you want to keep bumping my old ones.. I'm ALL FOR IT!! LOL 😎

Your little TEMPER TANTRUM is AMUSING as HELL... I don't CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY...all that MATTERS IS that I KNOW MY MENU AND MY LIMITATIONS... LOL 😎

BAD SLAVE!!! GRRR... LOL 😂

Old 03-23-2021, 01:22 PM   #38
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=winn dixie;1062400161]Mentioning anything from an ros is against the guidelines! You gots some splainin to do! You're busted.[/QUOT

Shhh... Don't upset Beyonce..

She's not in a GOOD MOOD!! I kindly SUGGESTED a PUDDING POP... 🤷♀️😂
That did NOT put THIS QUEEN in a GOOD MOOD!! 😳

Old 03-23-2021, 01:24 PM   #39
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Massage View Post
You are amazing SG
Hi Sweetheart 😘

I love you too!!! ❤️❤️

I apologize for the delay in my response!! I'm dealing with a new stalker....we are in the getting to KNOW EACH OTHER PHASE...LOL 😂

Miss you 😘

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere 😘
Old 03-23-2021, 04:29 PM   #40
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Shit he could’ve at least been a bit more creative. Could said you rode down on a cloud of vvegan cotton candy, strumming your Guitar, when suddenly you jump off , never breaking eye contact you tear off your break away pants, and say ““not today satan, not today”
“Wits & Tits.” You’ve never been at a loss for either.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 06:38 PM   #41
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

This right here is one of the funniest GIF's I have ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
What? Was HEB out of your FAVORITE PUDDING POPS? That might mess up your NEXT APPOINTMENT... DAYUM!!��

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:45 PM   #42
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Spouting off ROS AND a Grammar Nazi!!

That's it! I guess doing the former isn't enough points to get VIP in the Romper Room. The latter is just failing attempt to throw shade.

I hear people say ECCIE is going down hill. With the intellect of some of these witless wonders, it is no wonder.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 10:21 PM   #43
PaulA
Valued Poster

Forgive me if I’m missing something but why take the trouble of calling out a fake review that’s favorable? Are we seriously that bored?
PaulA is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 06:28 AM   #44
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default California is IN THE HOUSE!! Andy can you share a PUDDING POP? 😇

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulA View Post
Forgive me if I’m missing something but why take the trouble of calling out a fake review that’s favorable? Are we seriously that bored?

Lol... No, I am RARELY BORED...

Looks, like you were BORED when you and Andy were working the DRIVE THRU AT KFC LAST NIGHT...

I understand....Those damn POPEYE'S CHICKEN SANDWICHES have put a KINK in ya'll 's little BUSINESS PLAN so, you need to come on over to SAN ANTONIO and talk a like SMACK...

I'M DOWN... 😈

So, HERE'S THE "T"...

Try to FOLLOW the BOUNCING BALL...😎

At this point in my CAREER, A REFERENCE FROM ME MEANS SOMETHING, and some of the NEWER LADIES, will sometimes, OUT OF PRESSURE, from YOU GUYS, just LOOK AT THE REVIEWS and say :

"HEY, he saw SLAVE GUINEVERE, and she has a REALLY HARD SCREENING PROCESS, so, if she saw him, and there was not an ALERT THAT WAS NOT POSTED THEN HE MUST BE OK...."

NOT!!!!

I cannot tell you HOW MANY GUYS say to the NEW LASSES..."I have OVER 100 PLUS REVIEWS SO I DON'T NEED TO BE SCREENED "...(Want a pudding pop?)😇

SO, what happens when BCD, A known BAREBACKER TRIES TO FORCE A NEW LADY, TO DO SS and or BB, or even WORSE, ends up beating her up AND OR RAPING HER... BECAUSE THIS DOES HAPPEN TO US... Every single day... and What if I had been TOO BORED OR BUSY TO DEAL WITH A FAKE REVIEW because, I didn't want to deal with the SMART ASS COMMENTS that I KNEW was going to come with standing up for MYSELF? 🤷♀️

WE just had a long standing member on OH2 get BEAT UP AT HER IN CALL... Luckily, SHE WASN'T TOO BORED TO REPORT IT... This site was designed to support MEN and I got it SPARKY... But at least when a lady does a search on his handle, she will see, he's a LIAR, AND she needs to be careful... Because, if he will lie about ONE THING... He will lie about others...

SO, TAKE your BORED ASS comment back to California and if I want your OPINION... I'LL PLACE MY ORDER... The next time I Visit the KFC when I visit your friend Andy...

HAVE A LOVELY DAY...😊 😘

So, if ANYONE is writing FAKE REVIEWS then for the LOVE OF GOD...don't use MY NAME because we are going to have a CHAT... 😈

Old 03-25-2021, 10:17 AM   #45
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Recap!!

This was a fake review!
Slave does not do SS!
Fake reviews are better written on spas and LC hoes.
Then a bunch of bs posts from betas with Slave settin them straight!
Up to date! Proceed!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women