Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42308
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2020, 01:22 AM   #31
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

There is an eviction moratorium until end of the year.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 05:28 AM   #32
happyjak
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

You guys are brutal. I'm not and she's not scamming anyone. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. I regret asking for help on her behalf. It was not her idea, it was mine. God forbid anyone have to walk a mile in her shoes. Peace out.
happyjak is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 06:57 AM   #33
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjak View Post
You guys are brutal. I'm not and she's not scamming anyone. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. I regret asking for help on her behalf. It was not her idea, it was mine. God forbid anyone have to walk a mile in her shoes. Peace out.
I dont know who you are but why dont you go fuck yourself and take your moral high ground superiority complex with you. Who the fuck give you the right to preach to anyone here and what makes you think that there arent people right this second walking in shoes worse than hers? Dude get your head out of your ass. The average hoe on these boards could give two fucks about you unless you have cash in your hand. Take a look in the mirror and get ahold of yourself and dont ever fucking preach again like you are somehow morally better than others asshole.

Hows that for brutal?
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 07:02 AM   #34
Charliehustle321
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I’d like to start a slow clap for sjomonty. Preach my brother.
Charliehustle321 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 09:15 AM   #35
harleyrocks
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I dont know who you are but why dont you go fuck yourself and take your moral high ground superiority complex with you. Who the fuck give you the right to preach to anyone here and what makes you think that there arent people right this second walking in shoes worse than hers? Dude get your head out of your ass. The average hoe on these boards could give two fucks about you unless you have cash in your hand. Take a look in the mirror and get ahold of yourself and dont ever fucking preach again like you are somehow morally better than others asshole.

Hows that for brutal?
Amen , and Amen !
harleyrocks is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 09:33 AM   #36
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

+ 1
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 11:07 AM   #37
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I dont think anyone here thinks you are trying to scam us, you are obviously being played by her.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 01:17 PM   #38
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
I dont think anyone here thinks you are trying to scam us, you are obviously being played by her.
I don’t either. There’s always a couple guys here that seem to know everything there is to know in the world of hooker, but I agree she probably played him.

It’s just funny to see the tough guy responses from the same trolls here.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:32 PM   #39
happyjak
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post

Hows that for brutal?

That's not brutal. That's immature and cowardly. Why you so butthurt? Why not just move along to a different thread?

And, I'll talk, preach, speak whatever the fuck I please. And no loser douche like you hiding behind a keyboard is going to tell me any different.
happyjak is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 04:02 PM   #40
Dino trex
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

She better start sucking them cocks if she needs money
Dino trex is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 04:12 PM   #41
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's not brutal. That's immature and cowardly. Why you so butthurt? Why not just move along to a different thread?

And, I'll talk, preach, speak whatever the fuck I please. And no loser douche like you hiding behind a keyboard is going to tell me any different.

This board is infested with incels and misogynists who express their disdain for women in the way they treat the "hookers" they frequent.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 11:42 PM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliehustle321 View Post
I’d like to start a slow clap for sjomonty. Preach my brother.
I agree !!! I was going to post something but Sjomonty said it all perfectly
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 05:54 AM   #43
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:

What is immature is a grown man who doenst know when he is being played for chump. I could care less what someone as clueless as you thinks of me, you've obviously shown your inability to judge people properly. You must really have a sad life to put so much effort into someone that charges you for blowjobs. Very sad.

sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 06:00 AM   #44
pittlicker
Premium Access

If you want to empty out your wallet to a hooker who's had more weiner in her mouth than Joey Chestnut go right ahead.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:42 PM   #45
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchman13 View Post
If any of us were in dire straits, I wonder how many of the hooker community would come to our time of need. At the very least offer us a a quickie blow and go. They would not give two shits about us or lend one red cent. So sorry. As would I be...you’re on your own
Agree completely!
Hematoma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women