Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60501
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48498
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41920
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36304
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2018, 01:54 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I was glad she lost. I knew Trump was a beating but I didn't want to listen to 4 years of BS from people like Gowdy, McCarthy, Mitch and crew about HRC. 1 Investigation after another. Like I say I knew Trump is a scumbag but I didn't know he was an UnAmerican scumbag at the level he is. I think that Mueller is "dumbing down" the report to at least preserve a little dignity to the office of President. There is just so much shit there he cant pretend there isn't. Im more shocked by his base than I am him
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:56 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Two flawed candidates....the only voters who showed any character were the ones who voted for neither of the two.

You're missing the point if you are bragging about voting for either of those
There was only one of two people who could win in 2016. Suggesting that throwing a vote or not voting was going to change that outcome is preposterous. Those who chose to vote for Trump, predominantly Republicans, demonstrated they had better character by rejecting the dim-retard candidate whose character was made in Satan's image.

Quote:
OK she was a bad candidate. What does that have to do with a persons character? Since she was a fucked up cunt in your eyes that give Trump the green light to have no character or value? Good thing he doesn't use the Bible as his guideline or he would be going to Hell
It's obvious that hildebeest had the worst character of any candidate to ever run for the office. Trump is Mother Teresa by comparison.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:17 PM   #33
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I dont subscribe to the right wing hit job on Hilary. Shes as bout a good and astute politician as any of them. Most people dont have a legit reason for disliking her. They just think it's cool to say so and so they fall for the old Republican okie dokie. Republicans can get the fuck on as far as I'm concerned I'm not a sheeple and your little narratives about the Clinton Foundation and all this other bullshit cop out excuse wont work on Titan like me. Those guys are the worse hypocrites on the planet. Approve Clarence Thomas and Kavanaugh while saying Hilary is bad. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Some of yall fall for anything. Not everyone is independently thinking as SC.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:25 PM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Not everyone is independently thinking as SC.
Very true. You have to be an independent thinker to come up with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
If people are really paying attention they'd realize the racist Republicans have an issue with ALL women. They only want women to spread their legs and give em some pussy. They try to create these false narratives and equivalencies to make women look bad. But there's not a single woman Republicans have something nice to say about except Melania and what's so ironic about that is that she's a whore.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:30 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There was only one of two people who could win in 2016. Suggesting that throwing a vote or not voting was going to change that outcome is preposterous. Those who chose to vote for Trump, predominantly Republicans, demonstrated they had better character by rejecting the dim-retard candidate whose character was made in Satan's image.
They had no character by nominating him...

The GOP nominated this nimrod and the Dems nominated that silly bitch. All she had to do to win was show some character by disassociating herself from the Clinton Foundation and by not having a private email server, even with all that all she had to do was ask Bernie to be VP.

But I did not vote for her and would not vote for her or Trump if they were running aganist Putin
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:12 PM   #36
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's obvious that hildebeest had the worst character of any candidate to ever run for the office. Trump is Mother Teresa by comparison.
Character Clinton made in Satan's image? Trump Mother Teresa? At least HRC didn't puss out and cower like a little bitch when she faced Putin. Must have the Satan in her. I applaud Donald for his Mother Teresa behavior with Putin. I had no idea he had taken a Higher Path. This whole time I thought he was being punked!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They had no character by nominating him...

The GOP nominated this nimrod and the Dems nominated that silly bitch. All she had to do to win was show some character by disassociating herself from the Clinton Foundation and by not having a private email server, even with all that all she had to do was ask Bernie to be VP.

But I did not vote for her and would not vote for her or Trump if they were running aganist Putin
Once again you ignore the evidence of the role that actors of bad character, e.g., hildebeest and the DNC, played in elevating Trump to be the a finalist in the general election. You also ignore the fact that because the dim-retards chose a creature of such vile character as hildebeest further facilitated the election of Trump. So, it's quite obvious that it wasn't bad Republican "character" that elected Trump, but rather unspeakably bad dim-retard character that elevated hildebeest.

Quote:
Character Clinton made in Satan's image? Trump Mother Teresa? At least HRC didn't puss out and cower like a little bitch when she faced Putin. Must have the Satan in her. I applaud Donald for his Mother Teresa behavior with Putin. I had no idea he had taken a Higher Path. This whole time I thought he was being punked!
Your analysis is blatantly incorrect. hildebeest's satanic character was very evident when hildebeest bent to Putin's will and signed off on the transfer of strategic U.S. uranium reserves to Russia which subsequently facilitated the transfer of a quantity of weapons grade uranium to Iran giving Iran the capability to build ten nuclear weapons; thus, further destabilizing the already perilous politics in that region of the world. Meanwhile, the Republican Trump is working -- in typically good character -- to reverse the shit mess hildebeest and Odumbo left behind.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:49 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Once again you ignore the evidence of the role that actors of bad character, e.g., hildebeest and the DNC, played in elevating Trump to be the a finalist in the general election. You also ignore the fact that because the dim-retards chose a creature of such vile character as hildebeest further facilitated the election of Trump. So, it's quite obvious that it wasn't bad Republican "character" that elected Trump, but rather unspeakably bad dim-retard character that elevated hildebeest.

Bad character elected bad characters in each party.

I voted for neither in the primary or the general because of their total lack of character.

I think one has some type character flaw to vote for either of those. But I can see being maybe fooled once but if you defend him and are olanning to bote for him again....you are in the Jim Jones kool-aid drinking category
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:56 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bad character elected bad characters in each party.

I voted for neither in the primary or the general because of their total lack of character.

I think one has some type character flaw to vote for either of those. But I can see being maybe fooled once but if you defend him and are olanning to bote for him again....you are in the Jim Jones kool-aid drinking category

Republicans of good character weren't "fools" and they were very aware and informed when they voted against hildebeest: who was the creature with satanic character.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:03 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Republicans of good character is a oxymoron

Quote:

Republicans of good character weren't "fools" and they were very aware and informed when they voted against hildebeest: who was the creature with satanic character.
They were not voting against Clinton in the primary. ...so obviously they cared nothing about character.

You do not have to be a fool to be fooled once.

However you defend or vote for him again, well ....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 05:11 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They were not voting against Clinton in the primary. ...so obviously they cared nothing about character.

You do not have to be a fool to be fooled once.

However you defend or vote for him again, well ....
The primaries are exactly when the creatures of bad character -- hildebeest and the DNC and their minions in the lame-stream media, who are not Republicans -- elevated Trump on the national stage. Run hildebeest again and see what happens.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

speaking of 2 bad characters, hillary & trump.

the notion of proper character got thrown out the window, when those 2 primaried everyone out of the race.

it is what it is. no use crying over spoiled spilt milk.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:40 PM   #43
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Pretty amusing to see a staunch supporter of EITHER major political party lambaste supporters of the opposing one for no longer "caring about character!"
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:42 PM   #44
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Pretty amusing to see a staunch supporter of EITHER major political party lambaste supporters of the opposing one for no longer "caring about character!"
That is very true good sir
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:00 PM   #45
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Character - you mean like Bill Clinton?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women