Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36828
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-20-2017, 01:04 PM   #31
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
So this is the second thread about this topic recently (Victoria special) so I'm intrigued about what kind of messages you ladies are receiving and are the clients upset when you say no. I again have short hobby windows and a hectic schedule so I am almost always last minute. Would you really find it "rude" if I sent you a message asking if you are available nowish? Knowing that most of you arent sitting around waiting on clients, when these requests are sent I expect mostly crickets but usually someone is available and I get taken care of. What am I missing? If I were a manwhore and ladies were requesting my services short notice, I can't see any circumstances where I would find that rude. I may have to either respond late saying I wasn't available or an immediate "no, not right now" but this is not a brick and morter with posted hours business. I think you all should be flattered getting these request as this is a request for "your" service in a "flooded with pussy" market.
^ this is what happens when you think the hobby is the equivalent of RW pussy. These gals dont really want to fuck yall...its about the deniro...and I'm pretty sure most get a decent stream of customers. I think you're mistaken on the flattery part...unless of course you're like me and they consider you marriage material...like a previous provider friend of mine swore to me.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:22 PM   #32
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
So I guess I didn't take into account all of the assholes you ladies deal with and some of the responses you get. Those who have met or communicated with me know that my intentions are always positive.
😁
Old 12-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #33
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ this is what happens when you think the hobby is the equivalent of RW pussy. These gals dont really want to fuck yall...its about the deniro...and I'm pretty sure most get a decent stream of customers. I think you're mistaken on the flattery part...unless of course you're like me and they consider you marriage material...like a previous provider friend of mine swore to me.
LOL... is right!

Fooking funny as hell right there, yo...
Old 12-20-2017, 02:15 PM   #34
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Moderators this is why we need a SNATCH area in Houston. The providers don't appreciate someone saying now, and guys really don't have an idea when they are going to be horny until there is a pressure need releasing. Waiting for someone to answer a post in ISO is hit or miss most of the time miss! I am someone who also has time constraints since I commute to area daily and leave at 5.
Old 12-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #35
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

^^yep
Old 12-20-2017, 06:26 PM   #36
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

BP, pretty much the only rule is...right now. they don't wanna hear about what time you get off work or what your weekend schedule looks like.

when in Rome, do as the Romans do, i say..

ergo, i always pre-book with Eccie providers (and my UTRs) and never ever pre-book anything on BP..
Old 12-20-2017, 06:41 PM   #37
CourtneySt.Clair
Account Disabled

User ID: 149722
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite312004 View Post
Moderators this is why we need a SNATCH area in Houston. The providers don't appreciate someone saying now, and guys really don't have an idea when they are going to be horny until there is a pressure need releasing. Waiting for someone to answer a post in ISO is hit or miss most of the time miss! I am someone who also has time constraints since I commute to area daily and leave at 5.
It's not so much we don't appreciate it it's that most of the time we want a specific TIME you want to meet. Now indicates NOW (5-10min time frame). Some ladies are able to do that some aren't. It depends on how busy we are when you call or text. It also depends on if you are a regular or someone new who needs to be screened... which isn't really feasible for "now". (Common sense)

But a lot of the time why "NOW" irritates me isn't because they want to book and come in 5-10min...it's because they booked, find out my address and DON'T TELL ME THEY ARE 30-45 MINUTES AWAY. And just expect me to be okay with it. I do have a schedule to keep and other people coming to see me... you aren't the only one.

So...if we have met and you're in the area and can stop by short notice and hit me up cool... you have a 50/50 shot.

Communication is key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
BP, pretty much the only rule is...right now. they don't wanna hear about what time you get off work or what your weekend schedule looks like.

when in Rome, do as the Romans do, i say..
(Insert eyeroll here) and you think we do? Smdh, we just want a little consideration...we aren't asking for much here at all.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:48 PM   #38
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^no eyeroll needed sweetheart. i'm with ya, just pointing out an ironic fact..
Old 12-20-2017, 07:11 PM   #39
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default 20 minutes isn't an actual time

Not just for the hobby: If I ask someone what time they are going to be "there," wherever there is, 20 minutes is not an answer. I dont fuckin' know when you sent the text. I know when I GOT it.

So if I ask for a time, don't send "20 minutes." Give me a time! I deal with this daily in my line of work.
Old 12-20-2017, 07:23 PM   #40
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I gotcha Courtney, I can understand that. I never do like now,now,except once when I got played by driving from Pasadena to galleria area texting the entire way then when I get there radio silence. Back to regularly scheduled program, I usually pm and set a time that is convenient for them in my time to play time frame.
Old 12-20-2017, 07:50 PM   #41
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I gotcha Courtney, I can understand that. I never do like now,now,except once when I got played by driving from Pasadena to galleria area texting the entire way then when I get there radio silence. Back to regularly scheduled program, I usually pm and set a time that is convenient for them in my time to play time frame.
Now thats the right way!
Old 12-20-2017, 08:35 PM   #42
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Patience My Dear

Let's all join hands and repeat 10 times

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Old 12-20-2017, 11:20 PM   #43
MLC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

In addition, time along with space are relative to one's reference frame. Only the speed of light is constant.
Old 12-21-2017, 01:10 AM   #44
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLC View Post
In addition, time along with space are relative to one's reference frame. Only the speed of light is constant.
Actually, not entirely true based on new theories and that space can expand/contract at any velocity. NASA Warp Drive-FTL ship
Old 12-21-2017, 01:34 AM   #45
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
We have had a SNATCH thread here in Houston in the past. Girls would not follow the rules so it was closed. It is still allowed in some areas, but will never be allowed here in Houston again. Hell, some girls can't follow the ad posting guidelines........SMDH
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women