Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2017, 11:17 PM   #31
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No need to be mean on either end. Calling a truce and bowing out of unnecessary drama. I certainly don't want to have a banter I'm just looking for input about how men prefer ladies to be not to be put down about my stats. It's all about fun here
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #32
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
It's all about fun here
You might be thinking of FPCS.... there seems to be some confusion....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:28 PM   #33
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Forgive me but I do not know what FPCS means.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:26 AM   #34
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

weights, heights, and cups are foreign to me. yall are almost a diff species than us. guys are dumb about weight. muscle weighs more than fat. x wife has huge t&a abs no fat. know 5'10 160s from gym scale. she told her friends 140s. would believe her if didn't see scales.
i see all women. depends on my mood that day. go by pics. weights, cups, and heights yall could piss on me and tell me it's rainin. fpcs is www.gbbgclubny.com
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 02:27 PM   #35
GSW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I dislike fake and theatrics. Basically, I don't care for when a girls thinks she knows what I like/want to hear (and when I say "I", I mean "American male looking for sex", not my specific personal wants.

For example, "all guy's want to think they're great lovers and have huge/satisfying members". Any of us who have hobbied for any period of time have encountered girls who've told us how good we feel. How they are cumming. Hell, I'm sure most have been told how big or deep they feel. Have been told how the gal rarely ever cums but you hit the right spots or ate her V the right way. I look at providers almost like I look at strippers. They are in a repeat-customer driven business where they embellish (I won't flat or say fake) how much they enjoy your company, or conversation, or cock, or bedroom skills, or your appearance, etc. Anything to make you feel like this woman that you desire also has desires for you beyond your wallet. I don't need or want any of that shit. I want an attractive girl who's sexually open. They are "whores" by definition (I say that with no disrespect intended). So I want a girl who is slutty/nasty/whorish in a sexual kind of way. It doesn't happen often, but I've met girls that want to kill the lights. "Um sorry, but a big part of why I'm paying you is because of how you look, so the lights going back on"

However, I've become tone deaf to most of the above compliments or moans and things like that. What irks me is the girls that blatantly lie by making you think you're getting special treatment. Not something I've experienced, but an example I've read on here from other guys are women who say "you're the only one I let CIM" or "I only BB with you", yet they've swallowed a dozen loads that week and had to wash John Doe's seed out of her couch before her appointment with you.

Things I've seen personally are girls who are pseudo-UTR who say that haven't seen anyone since your last visit due to cancellations/etc, but you've spoken with another provider who mentioned on their own when they last saw the girl, which was unmistakably since the last time you've seen her. Or when a girl who doesn't really advertise greek says you're the only one he does it with, but again you find out via reviews, convos, etc that they have.

To me, it comes off that they are intentionally trying to manipulate me into thinking I'm a "special" client to them and that they "like me most" which will in turn make me want to see them more often maybe? Or only see them? I understand how they play the game and don't fall into the traps or attempted con-jobs. All I care about is the performance, menu, appearance, and rates. If all of those stay in what I perceive to be my favor, I feel like I'm getting fair compensation. But it still makes me remain untrusting at all times.
GSW is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:29 PM   #36
East Amherst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Chloe you are beautiful, and stay that way!!
East Amherst is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:31 PM   #37
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Forgive me but I do not know what FPCS means.
I think you should post that you are 29 years old. And like most hooks, never get any older ;-)

Fat
Paulie's
Cuck
Site
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:37 PM   #38
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I am told men are stupid and just see a weight or an age and judge as an overall thing.

But what do you prefer when a lady posts and ad, her stats, her photos and what do you expect in the bedroom?

That first point kinda explains the young spinner phenomenon.

I expect her pics to be accurate and to be honest about her age. If a gal is in her 30's or 40's then say it. I'm actually more attracted to that age group so I prefer them to say so. In the bedroom I much prefer GFE's. Gals that are detached and just go through the motions are a total mood kill for me regardless of how hot they may be.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:43 PM   #39
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
If the hook looks good and gets me going and she just wants to lay there and count the seconds until I'm done, that's even better.
That doesn't even make sense. How does a hook who just lays there get ya going in the first place.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:53 PM   #40
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
My stats/images are accurate. I have no problem telling my real age. There is a market for those that want young and those that want older.

All I know is I fuck far better at my age now than I did at 21.
I agree. The 18-21 yo's aren't the end all be all for everyone. I find them to be overrated for the most part though there are exceptions. Some of my best experiences have been with gals in their 30's and 40's. My worst experiences in the 18 to early 20's range.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #41
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
I won't lie these young providers can fuck!
Some of them can.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:58 AM   #42
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
That doesn't even make sense. How does a hook who just lays there get ya going in the first place.

picture just lays there and I'm three quarters there

next step is to go in for a QS/ HALF ............... ONLY!

if she wont do either

then move it on down the road
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 03:25 AM   #43
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Except the abs in your avatar can't lie , which is admirable.

The irony of this thread is that the OP used to spread untrue shit about me even though I never met her as she was apparently jealous that I was seeing other girls and not her back in her leaner days , but I suspect she does not wish me to elaborate. Ah, those were the days......
lol

she tried the "forced rape" alert on me a few years back in some stuper
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:26 AM   #44
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
I said this already earlier in the thread but like most males I'm a visual person and if the hook looks good, I can work with it.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:39 AM   #45
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW View Post
I dislike fake and theatrics. Basically, I don't care for when a girls thinks she knows what I like/want to hear (and when I say "I", I mean "American male looking for sex", not my specific personal wants.

For example, "all guy's want to think they're great lovers and have huge/satisfying members". Any of us who have hobbied for any period of time have encountered girls who've told us how good we feel. How they are cumming. Hell, I'm sure most have been told how big or deep they feel. Have been told how the gal rarely ever cums but you hit the right spots or ate her V the right way. I look at providers almost like I look at strippers. They are in a repeat-customer driven business where they embellish (I won't flat or say fake) how much they enjoy your company, or conversation, or cock, or bedroom skills, or your appearance, etc. Anything to make you feel like this woman that you desire also has desires for you beyond your wallet. I don't need or want any of that shit. I want an attractive girl who's sexually open. They are "whores" by definition (I say that with no disrespect intended). So I want a girl who is slutty/nasty/whorish in a sexual kind of way. It doesn't happen often, but I've met girls that want to kill the lights. "Um sorry, but a big part of why I'm paying you is because of how you look, so the lights going back on"

However, I've become tone deaf to most of the above compliments or moans and things like that. What irks me is the girls that blatantly lie by making you think you're getting special treatment. Not something I've experienced, but an example I've read on here from other guys are women who say "you're the only one I let CIM" or "I only BB with you", yet they've swallowed a dozen loads that week and had to wash John Doe's seed out of her couch before her appointment with you.

Things I've seen personally are girls who are pseudo-UTR who say that haven't seen anyone since your last visit due to cancellations/etc, but you've spoken with another provider who mentioned on their own when they last saw the girl, which was unmistakably since the last time you've seen her. Or when a girl who doesn't really advertise greek says you're the only one he does it with, but again you find out via reviews, convos, etc that they have.

To me, it comes off that they are intentionally trying to manipulate me into thinking I'm a "special" client to them and that they "like me most" which will in turn make me want to see them more often maybe? Or only see them? I understand how they play the game and don't fall into the traps or attempted con-jobs. All I care about is the performance, menu, appearance, and rates. If all of those stay in what I perceive to be my favor, I feel like I'm getting fair compensation. But it still makes me remain untrusting at all times.
Solid post brah.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women