Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60518
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41988
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36379
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2016, 01:29 PM   #31
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Do unto others.........w/$200........

I promised myself I'd stay away from these kind of threads mainly because I know shit happens and it can't or won't be stopped. But WTF !

Post that are just shithead post. You know it when you see it. No ones blind.

It's like defining the word " good " or " bad ". You know it when you see it but because it can be up to your own interpretation, it's tough to define - But you know it when you saw it.

One of the main reasons you see shithead post is due to the nature of the site, it's a whore/hobbyist board and it's the internet. People know they are mostly anonymous so calling folks names and talking down to them means little to a real shithead. The other reasons are anonymous people sometimes allow themselves to turn into assholes.

Whenever being an asshole is somehow construed to be needed for quality control, there is something wrong with that kind of thinking. Try that crap on your family !

They're some good points made here though. I totally agree with Sir Lances #8. Prolongus is long on good common sense a lot.

This is just my opinion though. When I see a shithead post, practically always I skip right over it. I know there's a fuck up behind it who'll argue over road kill and it becomes kindergarten.

For me, I'm here to get my dick sucked and get some nice tail. If I can do that and laugh a little along the way - well, that's a good day for me !
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 02:46 PM   #32
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Yes, a big emoji of a crying baby who instead of RTMing a post, starts threads that are RTM like, kinda like this one, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1493803
Heh
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:14 PM   #33
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

There is too much bashing going on here. It would be nice to just try to get along. I am here just trying to be bent over and pounded with all the stress deal with daily.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:16 PM   #34
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Stop allowing comments on reviews.
Absolutely right. A review is supposed to be the perspectives of one hobbyist regarding his visit with 1-3 (or however many on a team) provider(s). Comments serve no logical - or useful - purpose in that framework; all they do is allow bashing, WKing, and hijacking to say what somebody else thinks about the subject, including arguing with the reviewer's POV (write your own damned review if you want to comment).
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:30 PM   #35
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I would have a hologram button on each showcase....touch it a hologram hooker appears in your room so you can get a 3d idea of what they look like.....and it says a few preprogrammed greetings..so you could hear her voice.....then it disappears......a 3d commercial in a matter of seconds......if Kanye West can be as famous as he is.....my hologram hooker ad should be easy.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:40 PM   #36
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Get rid of the discussion forums all together. keep the alerts infoshare ads iso reviews ect. Hobby related questions only. No drama threads.

Stop allowing comments on reviews.

Take away private tags or give verified providers the ability to use them amongst ourselves as well.

Stop the constant disrespect of providers by male members of this site. We need someone willing and able to stand up for us. without us this board would be a sausage fest.
Jules you handle yourself better than most in the discussion forums... but honestly you know there are at least 2 new ladies in the welcome wagon every day, and the line of new hookers....is getting longer everyday........drama is built in, and coed can be fun and increases traffic (money to ECCIE )...........this site isn't about marketing hookers, its about making cash......maybe if UNICEF started a site.........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:40 PM   #37
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
It would be nice if we can write reviews too.
I think you're a sexy chick and one of the women I would most love to meet one day, but I totally disagree.

When the chicks are paying ME, then they can review me. A restaurant does not review the customer. I'm paying and the review is to let other paying customers know what services are available and what the experience was like.

Having said that, I do agree with the earlier suggestion that providers should be able to comment on reviews. I would find it not only informative, but damn entertaining.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:45 PM   #38
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Stop the constant disrespect of providers by male members of this site. We need someone willing and able to stand up for us. without us this board would be a sausage fest.
You girls already have that. These boards are saturated with White Knights and their non-stop ass-kissing and "Defending of the lady's honor."

Quote:
Get rid of the discussion forums all together. keep the alerts infoshare ads iso reviews etc. Hobby related questions only. No drama threads..
I disagree. No one is FORCED to participate in Coed or the "drama" threads. There are plenty of hookers on this site that seem to be doing just fine without ever posting there.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:59 PM   #39
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
You girls already have that. These boards are saturated with White Knights and their non-stop ass-kissing and "Defending of the lady's honor."

I disagree. No one is FORCED to participate in Coed or the "drama" threads. There are plenty of hookers on this site that seem to be doing just fine without ever posting there.
Let's not forget about the mandles that are here also
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:11 AM   #40
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post

Agree with everything you said. As a long time lurker and relative newbie, the biggest problem I see is dishonest reviews. Guys post mediocre or even bad reviews with Yes recommendations because of fear of backlash. A No is just someone's opinion and should not be construed as the kiss of death by providers. Sometimes people just don't click.
JLanister is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:27 AM   #41
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I for one wouldn't allow credit for people who link BP reviews. I can see people using that to their advantage to get PA and be able to see anything on here. I actually thought that was a rule on here but maybe its not enforced. I don't have anything against ladies who advertise on BP, but some guys keep their PA credit going by seeing unverified ladies on BP, then reviewing them on here.

Secondly there needs to be a format for the Welcome Wagon and profiles. That way people are essentially "forced" to put their rate, location, and menu...bare minimum. I hate going to an WW ad that has no info but a phone number, maybe a picture, and essentially no other useful info. Now I have to ask you 1000 questions just to decide if we are a match or not.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:24 AM   #42
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well the question was how would YOU improve the site. Of course everyone won't agree.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:43 AM   #43
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
I hate going to an WW ad that has no info but a phone number, maybe a picture, and essentially no other useful info. Now I have to ask you 1000 questions just to decide if we are a match or not.
Nothing like asking/typing 1000 questions only to get the Inbox Full message.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:38 AM   #44
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Agree with txboi187 about the welcome ads, hence why I started a thread here in coed about it.

But not only newbies are doing it. Even some of the veterans providers are guilty of it in their provider ads and weekend ads:

Hey I am running specials today/this week only.

You open the ad and there are no prices indicating what those specials are.

Do you go by the prices in their showcase and sometimes they don't even have prices in their showcase.

Like this one:

No prices in her ad and showcase and her most recent reviews were in 2015.

We just have to take a wild guess what her current 2016 prices are:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1789230

If I open an ad, newbie or veteran, and I don't see prices and menu,

and the ad can tout all the specials it wants, I don't bother with her.

Furthermore, some of these ladies, newbies and veterans alike, they get bend out of shape when you sent them a simple polite text:

"Hi I like to meet you. What is your menu and donation? Thank you!"

Every ad regardless of it's written by a newbie or a veteran should have:

Menu
Donation
Incall or outcall or both
If incall, specify general location of it: Arlington, Addison, Plano, etc
General physical description or a couple of photos without a face

NO! Don't tell me to look at their showcase. So many have either NO such info in their showcase or they have NO showcase.

Also you can't go by the reviews. Every reviewer has a different recollection on the lady's physical description.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:17 AM   #45
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

About the BP reviews, most women in here started from BP and why not review them and share information here and get PA credit for it?

I would require clear face/body pics on all providers accounts, it's not fair for the ladies that risk their privacy posting theirs, no face pics, no eccie account! there's other websites that will cater to no pics and guys who pay for surprises.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women