Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #31
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Seriously?

You can't get a woman in the real world to just go to dinner with you? Roughly 50% of the worlds population is female. Of that demographic 100% of them eat.

Sorry, but I am having trouble wrapping my mind around it.

Personally, I pay for a sure thing with no hassles afterwards.

Just cuddle? Get a dog.

Your best friend should pull your man card immediately.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:56 PM   #32
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Generally speaking-- as long as I have time in my schedule, I've gone to lunch many times after BCD. In fact, I prefer going to a meal post BCD as opposed to pre BCD.
I have had it this way may times, but I prefer the opposite. The anticipation that I will be BCD with that hottie after lunch makes the BCD experience amazing to me...

Everyone is different. That is why life is beautiful...
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:45 PM   #33
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
I have had it this way may times, but I prefer the opposite. The anticipation that I will be BCD with that hottie after lunch makes the BCD experience amazing to me...

Everyone is different. That is why life is beautiful...
For me, it is a simple matter of never knowing how my tummy may react to whatever I eat.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:39 PM   #34
darkchoc6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
Seriously?

You can't get a woman in the real world to just go to dinner with you? Roughly 50% of the worlds population is female. Of that demographic 100% of them eat.

Just cuddle? Get a dog.

There is a reason why this was addressed to the ladies and not you but thanks for the advice.
darkchoc6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:44 PM   #35
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
For me, it is a simple matter of never knowing how my tummy may react to whatever I eat.
^^^That!!!
Bitter melon...
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:56 PM   #36
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
After further review.. you have actually given me a remarkable idea!!
I will include this in my profile and see how it works out.
Movie night dates-- no extra activities..just cuddling and watching a movie.
150 hr sounds reasonable to me

OTC dates have happened very seldom with me. It has to be a special occasion and some one who I have arrangements with
300 bucks to come over and watch a movie on my big screen? (assuming 100 minute film and 20 minutes of getting drinks and snacks and settling in. (or over 500 if you watch Titanic))

Honestly if we were already friends, and you had nothing booked I would think coming over for wine and a film and pleasant company might be it's own reward Vs a night alone, but maybe there may be a market for it.
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:10 PM   #37
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchoc6 View Post
There is a reason why this was addressed to the ladies and not you but thanks for the advice.
And why is it addressed to just the ladies?

As far as Bad Mojo's comments, while what he saying is true in theory, some guys want to take a provider out to dinner with the hopes of maybe seeing how she is outside the bedroom and possibly setting an appointment for BCD in the future. Then, there is also the reason that the interpersonal and social skills of some guys are so badly inept and are tired or scared of the rejection from RW ladies, that they literally have to pay someone to go out on a date with them. No one is here to judge one way or another, but personally, I would not pay a provider for non-BCD activities such as a dinner date, going to an event or anything else. Reason being, I have to pay for all that as well! I have taken a few providers I have been BCD with to get something to eat, but I am not going to pay them cash on top of paying for the entire meal, that is ludicrous. If I am going to spend that much, I will get a bite to eat by myself, then spend a couple of hours BCD burning calories and at least get a couple of rounds off for my money!

Some providers will say they have to be paid for everything they do with anyone of the opposite sex, especially if they meet them off a hobby board like this, that is how they are and should be expected to be. Yes, I know, she could have had a paying BCD appointment during the time she was out of pocket, but she could have also been watching tv at home as well. Other ladies just appreciate a free meal every now and then or a chance to go to a pro sporting event or concert to sometimes kill the same old routine, without having to give her a wad of cash. She can always say no, but I do not mind eating by myself or asking a lady who does not feel she has to be compensated for her time and she will appreciate the free meal and company. Also, I can always find a RW friend to go the hockey/basketball/baseball game with me and I do not have to buy his drinks and snacks.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:39 PM   #38
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Max & Mojo perfect match! :-)
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:29 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Does cuddling include taint tickling?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:54 PM   #40
mm03
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I prefer to meet a lady for the first time non-BCD. Typically dinner, I view it as a mutual interview to see if we click and use it to decide to visit BCD. Most all ladies say, "What ever you think is fair" for compensation for their time.

It also seems to enhance the BCD session since we're both familiar with each other and reduces or eliminates the nervous awkward period when when first meeting.

Elisabeth, you're fascinating.

mm
mm03 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:26 PM   #41
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post
OP, check out the sugar daddy forum here on Eccie. Providers are awesome for a nice romp but if you want a deeper connection with cuddling, dates and such but with no strings then the SD world is what you should be checking into.
I had a SB last year and can confirm this. It was kind of like having a part-time girlfriend. She'd come by once a week, I'd take her to dinner, then back to my place for fun, and I did whatever I wanted the rest of the week.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:39 AM   #42
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow...3 pages in to a hooktard marketing "discussion" and no TinMan telling wimmin that he's not really telling them how to run their business while telling them how to run their business? No Delites? WTF, somebody die?

While I enjoy an expert discussion of supply and demand, as well as service descriptives, I am more intrigued by the new euphemisms like Hug n Tug, Flix n Chix and Plates n Perks for sub categories of the hobby. This could lead to even more alphabet soup in reviews, something I'm so excited about I almost have a chub.

Almost.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:32 AM   #43
JuanBear4U
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
Seriously?

Just cuddle? Get a dog.

Bahahahha man that was funny i dont care who you are
JuanBear4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:44 AM   #44
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Snuggling with a dog is an option, but it's nice to have human contact and communication. Maybe he prefers snuggling with a woman more than his hunting dog. Go figure? Met a few Men like that. You guys act like you're skeerd of it or something. Afraid you'll get "girl cooties"? Or do ya just have women who snuggle up to you so much ya don't get the concept? WALDT
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:48 AM   #45
JuanBear4U
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

To the OP... Here is my advice and my experience... If you can actually click and get along with certain providers they will actually do it Just because they like your company. Obviously you will pay for whatever yall do like eat or go out. I have done it without paying said hourly rates and im pretty sure others have too. I understand most ladies will hustle ya because this is their bread and butter. But other ladies might just enjoy your company and not charge you a dime for Non BCD encounters. Dont ask me which providers ive done it with because thats my secret! Lol good luck man!
JuanBear4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women