Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60595
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48543
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42145
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-13-2014, 11:12 AM   #31
Guest052015-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Thank you again for your input. Be assured that discussion is on going where it should be handled. You on the other hand have chosen to continue ours publicly. You are correct in that you were called out and that was wrong and dealt with privately. I don't believe he was looking for a fight when he started this thread but assumed there would be disagreement which is fine. Your interaction and his had nothing to do with the topic (in my opinion). Thanks again for your help and I look forward to your positive contributions to the board.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:43 AM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27west View Post
Thank you again for your input. Be assured that discussion is on going where it should be handled. You on the other hand have chosen to continue ours publicly. You are correct in that you were called out and that was wrong and dealt with privately. I don't believe he was looking for a fight when he started this thread but assumed there would be disagreement which is fine. Your interaction and his had nothing to do with the topic (in my opinion). Thanks again for your help and I look forward to your positive contributions to the board.
Yes Sir. I have. I do not believe your comments to me or my responses to you on this matter should really be private in nature.

I have been around a long time and I believe in the same principles presented by the Owners since the beginning in regards to transparency in the actions of the staff.

A lot can be learned from the mature and proper interaction between members and staff done in the open as well as when threads are moderated openly with Staff members

A lot was learned by Membership as well as a Mod or two earlier this year in San Antonio where a general fear of Moderator action prevailed and no one questioned anything. If you can believe it, I certainly could not, Moderators were actually locking threads and had even made a thread or two totally disappear, both well outside the scope of their responsibility and members did not believe they had the rights to question those actions.

After a few threads on the subject many members learned their rights as well as the proper way to effectively have input on the way the forums were meant to be run.

More than one Moderator came to understand their responsibilities much better as well.

After all. If everything is always done in secret no one can learn from it right?

Old 12-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #33
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

well, this is great.

whispers, who has accused me of wanting to tell everybody what to do, has just laid out pretty clearly that in coming to adopt us poor heathens and "make a difference" that he intends to school the mods on how to properly run a forum.

heh.

this is so easy.

it's like christmas is already here.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:01 PM   #34
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

by the way… 27 is correct. while i do enjoy healthy debate, as i believe it raises the level of the game for everyone, i was not spoiling for a fight. i feel strongly about this subject, but have no issue with someone disagreeing with me in a rational manner.

consider the op this way… assume you are the owner of a restaurant. one of your friends comes in, and you choose to hook him up with free chips and salsa.

now, assume that your so-called friend then goes out and tells everyone and posts on facebook that he got free food at your restaurant.

you might be a bit annoyed. you might also then choose to never, ever be generous with anyone again.

it's really that simple.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:03 PM   #35
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Since this thread will be hopelessly off topic since you guys can't keep from picking each others posts apart. It is being closed.

As far as a request of an opinion on what should be posted on a review? Anything that the OP wants to post on a review is allowable as long as it stays within the guidelines of this site. There is nothing in the guidelines that say a person is not allowed to embelish a review as they wish. We do certainly hope that what is posted is mostly the truth. But this is an information board and as such, all allowable information is pertinent.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women