Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42065
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #31
summerwaves
Account Disabled

User ID: 14339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. Who really gives a turd if there are snikey comments and insults, it's not like anyone really knows anyone here right? These "hurtful" comments can't really hurt you. Keep a level head, be a good provider, be a good hobbyist, be a good person. I'm here for info and to contribute my experience and opinion from time to time. Take it or leave it. <-- that's what I do.

The only thing I want on this board is a fast link back to the upstate section after I read my messages. I hate having to go the main page and drill down again.

I know, I'm such a whiner.

Max
I think hurtful comments do hurt people. As kids we were told this isn't true through that ridiculous saying. It's a terrible thing to tell children. Anyway, some are resistant to the hurtful comments, and others scar so it really boils down to do we care how we treat other people. Some days we just may not care, may not even realize what we say is hurtful or can't even think about it because we are too preoccupied with ourselves.
summerwaves is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #32
jimmyb
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default Just has to say something

I all most deleted this because I didn't want to be taken the wrong way. However since the problems with the last year at and the demise of ASPD and the issues here over the last 4 or 5 months people getting banned and all, I thought I wanted to say something. I did not reference any or was I thinking of any specific resent events that have occurred. When i wrote this I was just thinking of the attitude each of us should have towards one another. Even though I did go to 12 years of Catholic school this is the closest to a Bill Graham type speech i have ever made and the closest i hope I ever get.

If we all want this board to survive , in a manner in which it is useful to providers and to hobbyist , we all need to think about what we are posting before it is posted. Reviewers need to review for information purposes, not for entertainment level, before posting negatives about an appointment or about any interaction with a provider sit back and consider how serious or not this item was . Was it something that jeopardized your safety or security, or was it just an annoyance , and consider is it worth mentioning it and if it is ,how much emphasis should be put on it. Remember guy this is our hobby but it is a lively hood for many of these ladies I know if someone was messing with my sale numbers I be a little pissed, especially in these economic times . I not saying don't mention the negatives because that is one of the most important functions of this board, but when is something really a negative. Most of these little problem can be solved by discussing them with the provide or hobbyist, well the reliable ones, which most of the regular professional ladies here are.
Ladies please try too remember most of the hobbyist here are good guy and have been around for a long time, some of the new one need to learn the ropes and will get it. However have a little patience it a tough economy for us too and are play funds are down( for a lot of us) and they are just trying to make the best of it.
I think if everyone works together hobbyist and hobbyist providers with providers and hobbyist with provider this board will continue to benefit us all , but if we don't it will never last. Then were will we all go , it easy to say you dont need it but when hobbyist stop hobbling and providers retire where you going to find reliable partners.
That is more than I said on here in the last year and I hope everyone takes it positively like it was meant.
jimmyb is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #33
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
The only thing I want on this board is a fast link back to the upstate section after I read my messages. I hate having to go the main page and drill down again.

I know, I'm such a whiner.

Max
There is a direct link on every page of each thread. Right above the reply button you will see a link in the header that says upstate new york, click on that it takes you to right to the upstate ny page. But the way I do it when I read my messages, I go to the arrows to go back upper left corner of the page click to get the down box of your past pages and then click on the page you want. Thats alot quicker than doing it the other way.

jymie
brutusbluto is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women