Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2015, 04:43 AM   #331
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
According to his own book, he never even considered going into the military because he wanted to be a doctor. So why even mention that West Point story at all?

And all to defend a minor fib.
As for the first statement ... I will "assume" you have read "his book" and your paraphrase is accurate as to what "he wrote" in "his book."

#1 for whatever reason he drifted to a "military" environment, since ROTC was more often than not an "elective" activity in those years that pretty much consumed the "extracurricular" activity time and was restrictive from a discipline point of view, so one had to "want" to engage in the structured activity.

#2 for a financially challenged you man at the time the military was a good path to obtaining health care training, and specifically for physicians and dentists. For about 30+ years now I have had close friends who were trained while in the military for the private practices (one remained in a civilian government position as a physician) in dentistry, surgery, and psychiatry. In addition I have had surgery (and sewn up) by at least four different surgeons who were trained in the military .... Occasionally I have been made aware through those associations of career military surgeons who are one of 2-3 experts in a particular field worldwide. Brain surgery would be one of those fields particularly appropriate in a military hospital and/or available for travel overseas when needed (which ALL of those I have known did and some still do). (Some of the best emergency room surgeons in this country are "former" corpsmen, because of their extensive experience "under pressure." My face and head were sewn up by a corpsman and a plastic surgeon later said he could not improve on the "needlework"!)

I'm posting this, because something is somewhat "off" ... with that explanation (from his book). Either he received bad or misguided advice or someone is fabricating parts of yet another part of Carson's history.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:59 AM   #332
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And you've yet to support your contention with any substantive proof that during those 23 years someone informed Dr. Carson that he was in error and that he afterwards persisted in telling his story after he was told he was in error. After all, Powell made a factual mistake in his memoir, and that mistake is now being perpetuated by other authors who are relying solely on his account. Powell wasn't fibbing, and he isn't a liar: he is just wrong proving that someone can be wrong about the details and not be a liar. Furthermore, Westmoreland did have the power to garner academy appointments, and Aviano is an Air Force Base, mope.

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

And your stupid lying ass is still parroting Politico's lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Politico is all your dumb parroting ass can think of sperm band, you are a one trick pony. You are so fucking dumb that it is the only news source in your demented head.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 07:34 AM   #333
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let's look at the truth here. Did Carson say that crazy shit or did he not?

YES HE DID.

Does he continue to lead the polls despite his shameless ignorance of science, foreign policy and economics?

YES HE DOES.

And this is the media's fault? Makes perfect sense.

Maybe his Mama really hit HIM with the hammer.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #334
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Politico is all your dumb parroting ass can think of sperm band, you are a one trick pony. You are so fucking dumb that it is the only news source in your demented head.
So now your stupid-ass is admitting that your stupid-ass is unaware that your stupid-ass is posting in a thread about a lying, Politico article, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Let's look at the truth here. Did Carson say that crazy shit or did he not?

YES HE DID.

Does he continue to lead the polls despite his shameless ignorance of science, foreign policy and economics?

YES HE DOES.

And this is the media's fault? Makes perfect sense.

Maybe his Mama really hit HIM with the hammer.
Was Politico forced to walk back its lying story, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Yes it was!

And that's the real truth, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:56 PM   #335
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I would like to see his birth certificate and proof of religion.

And his rap sheet...

LMAO!

Ben Carson says brother ‘not interested’ in vouching for his past

WASHINGTON — Dr. Ben Carson on Sunday continued to blast those scrutinizing his past, refusing to offer up the one person who might help corroborate stories from his youth — his older brother, Curtis.

“My brother’s not interested in talking to the media. And a number of other people aren’t either, that I’ve talked to,” Carson told NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Curtis Carson, 65, is an aeronautical engineer who lives in Georgia. His mother, Sonya, is sick with Alzheimer’s Disease.

No one has stepped forward to verify the former neurosurgeon’s dramatic stories of overcoming a violent temper – including hitting someone with a lock, going after his mom with a hammer, and trying to stab a friend who was saved by his belt buckle.

“None of the things are lies,” Carson declared on ABC’s “This Week.”

The soft-spoken Carson claims such episodes were crucial to his spiritual transformation, which he detailed in his 1990 autobiography “Gifted Hands.”

Carson said he’s targeted because he’s “a very big threat” to the “secular progressive movement in this country” and because he’s “most likely to be able to beat Hillary Clinton.”

“It’s not particularly getting under my skin, obviously it’s helping me,” he insisted at a rally in Puerto Rico Sunday, where he called for “unequivocal support of statehood” and immediate action from Congress, echoing similar calls by Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio to make it the 51st state.

He boasted on Twitter over the weekend the “biased media” helped him net $3.5 million in donations last week alone – the most tense for his campaign.

Near the top of national GOP polls and facing security threats, Carson said he’s now under protection from the Secret Service.

“The way it works, you don’t get secret service protection unless there are credible threats,” Carson told CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

Carson has drawn fire for claims he was offered full scholarship to West Point after meeting with General William Westmoreland in Detroit — even though the military academy does not offer
scholarships and said it had no record he applied for admission.

The Wall Street Journal couldn’t find proof Carson protected white kids from riots in Detroit following the death of Martin Luther King Jr. The Journal also questioned Carson’s claim that he was lauded for being the most honest student in a “Perceptions 301” class at Yale.

As proof of its existence, Carson Sunday posted a student newspaper article citing the class to offer proof it existed – but didn’t offer evidence that he was enrolled in it.

Carson also jabbed chief rival Donald Trump for publicly questioning his stories.

“I would not be anxious to have a commander in chief who acted that way,” he said.

But Trump on Sunday didn’t let up, “Belt buckles really pretty much don’t stop a stabbing … It’s pretty lucky if that happened, Trump said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

He also called into question Carson’s mental state.

“I can say that I never tried to hit my mother in any way, shape, or form,” Trump added on ABC’s “This Week.”

“He said he has pathological disease in the book. When you have pathological disease, that’s a very serious problem because that’s not something that’s cured.”

But Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) came to Carson’s defense Sunday – somewhat — and scrutiny of his past is unfair.

“I think it might be a better idea, I know it’s a crazy idea, but maybe we focus on the issues impacting the American people,” Sanders told NBC’s “Meet the Press

http://nypost.com/2015/11/08/ben-car...crazy-stories/
Old 11-13-2015, 12:59 PM   #336
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And of course ...

Old 11-13-2015, 01:19 PM   #337
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And of course ...
Keep up the good work ....

Ben Carson
November 10, 2015

"The 2 strongest GOP hopefuls against Clinton are Ben Carson, who leads her 47/43, and Marco Rubio, who leads her 45/43. This continues the trend of Carson being the most electable candidate for the Republicans at this point pretty much everywhere we poll. He is the only candidate on either side of the aisle with a positive overall favorability rating in the state- 45% of voters see him positively to 32% with a negative opinion."
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/ben-carson/

It's too bad you are a racist. Have you now been converted to a "BIRTHER"?
Old 11-13-2015, 02:09 PM   #338
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So now your stupid-ass is admitting that your stupid-ass is unaware that your stupid-ass is posting in a thread about a lying, Politico article, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
]
No fuck breath I admitted nothing, except politico isn't the only news source If you could comprehend, you could keep your foot out of your mouth sperm breath.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:10 PM   #339
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Ben Carson
November 10, 2015

"The 2 strongest GOP hopefuls against Clinton are Ben Carson, who leads her 47/43, and Marco Rubio, who leads her 45/43. This continues the trend of Carson being the most electable candidate for the Republicans at this point pretty much everywhere we poll. He is the only candidate on either side of the aisle with a positive overall favorability rating in the state- 45% of voters see him positively to 32% with a negative opinion."

It's too bad you are a racist. Have you now been converted to a "BIRTHER"?
Ben Carson is the Gary Hert of 2016.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:23 PM   #340
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No fuck breath I admitted nothing, except politico isn't the only news source If you could comprehend, you could keep your foot out of your mouth sperm breath.
The Politico article is the only article referenced in the OP of this thread, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And your dumb-ass can't cite another source that independently made the same lying claim as the Politico lie referenced in the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Quote:
Exactly who the fuck is this Gary HErt you're fantasizing about, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Old 11-13-2015, 03:39 PM   #341
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Politico article is the only article referenced in the OP of this thread, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And your dumb-ass can't cite another source that independently made the same lying claim as the Politico lie referenced in the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
The local news was my source dick breath.

Exactly who the fuck is this Gary HArt you're fantasizing about, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Look it up sperm bank.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:12 PM   #342
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look it up sperm bank.
That's not what your lying ass posted, is it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Quote:

And your dumb-ass still can't cite another source that independently made the same lying claim as the Politico lie referenced in the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Old 11-13-2015, 04:16 PM   #343
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who is "Gary Hert"?

If you actually mean "Gary HART" ....

.................. not only do you have skin color wrong, you also have the character wrong!

Has Carson been cheating on his mistress?

Does Carson have a mistress?

Has Carson been seen and photographed frolicking with a bimbo off the coast of Florida this year?

Actually Gary Hart was a "Bill Clinton" .... except Bill and Hillary covered up the sandbox in Arkansas.

Ben Carson
November 10, 2015

It's too bad you are a racist.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #344
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Let's see. If Carson HAD a mistress, he'd be an asshole in your book?

And you're posting this where?

LMAO!

Old 11-13-2015, 05:07 PM   #345
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
LMAO you are the poster child for stupid, and deflection sperm bank. Your Ben Carson is the republicans answer to Gary Hart. < --- Check this out sperm bank.
Quote:
That's not what your lying ass posted, is it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Was the first time dick breath, you really get off on typo's.

And your dumb-ass still can't cite another source that independently made the same lying claim as the Politico lie referenced in the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
The main thing you need to concentrate on sperm bank, is, was my statement true or not. Was general W in Detroit on the day B C claimed he was. If he was then my source was wrong, if he was not then the source was correct, and all your blather is to no avail.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women