Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60615
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36567
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2014, 01:59 PM   #16
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterfitzintight View Post
Fiamma's on hertel has really good steaks
Unfortunately, it has been closed:

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/hungryf...-february.html
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:04 PM   #17
Peterfitzintight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

My bad. it's has been a while, longer than I thought.

Jack how do you find all this stuff so fast, simply amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Peterfitzintight is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:11 PM   #18
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thanks all for the great suggestions! I'll definitely check some of those out... as well as RC's.... I consider that close enough to WNY as its within 30 Min from me even with the border lol

Hell even the wood fired steaks they were doing at Outback wasn't too bad..... accompanied by a Foster's oil can of course And the Road House on Young that was mentioned has been pretty good every time we've gone..... provided the wait staff keeps up on bringing out the hot rolls and cinnamon butter!

(Take out country fried chicken or country fried steak dinner prior to 6pm is a great deal as well for those looking to save a buck BTW) but yeah.... a good steak is in my near future.... mmmmmmm
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:14 PM   #19
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Sad that I missed that one, but looks like I may be able to try the new BOSS's fairly soon..... and yeah, how do you come up with that stuff so quick? Lol

I also didn't know about the Red Mill.... have driven by it a few times but never gone in there. May have to try that too.... if they have good horseradish and can manage prime rib "dead". Bubblegum taste buds perhaps but I have never liked mine bloody.... medium is OK (pink) but I like it dead lol and at least if I ask for it well done its normally not too rare for me.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:20 PM   #20
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyfun View Post
Chop House Rib-eye, med-rare hands down the best. They also de-shell the crab for you. Also they have some of the best creamed corn I have ever had.
No kidding? Worth going just for the corn, eh?
I am one of those uncoordinated people that can starve to death at an all you can eat crab leg joint. And simply destroy the legs attempting to get the meat out making a major mess. Thank god for bread sticks....

So what? They "de-shell" the crab? Hmmmm.... may have to try it..... this was about steaks, but I'm not against a good surf n turf
Old 01-29-2014, 06:50 AM   #21
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Gaij, to each his own but did my shoulders ever slump when you said medium is okay. The good news you don't have to be as discerning at well done. I get frustrated by the number of places I ask if they can do a piece of meat rare, they say they can, and then the thing is so thin it probably wasn't rare after the butcher cut it. At least you don't have to worry about that. Enjoy!
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:58 AM   #22
jackfengshui
Backbencher

I like my steak rare. A good restaurant should have thick enough cuts to accommodate that preference routinely. I also like my prime rib rare, but it is possible for the restaurant to run out of it.

I like beef tartare too.

For having steak at home, I sometimes get the chuck eye. It is almost as good in taste and texture as the rib eye, but considerably cheaper. Wegmans has it, although not all the time.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:56 AM   #23
NamantH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Best steak sandwich in buffalo is hands down at the stinky pink. You laugh, but it is great.

I like texas roadhouse. chop house is solid, and there is always scotch and sirloin.
NamantH is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:22 PM   #24
faith28
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3088
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyfun View Post
Chop House Rib-eye, med-rare hands down the best. They also de-shell the crab for you. Also they have some of the best creamed corn I have ever had.

I could not agree more.... That is why I am going back Monday!!!!! If you like Rack of Lamb it is hands down the best. Their creamed spinach is also excellent.
faith28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:01 PM   #25
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Wagyu (phony Kobe beef) strip steaks are consistently good. They occasionally pop up off menu. Have had them at Black and Blue and the Buffalo Club. Slightly pricey LOL.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #26
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith28 View Post
If you like Rack of Lamb it is hands down the best.
I love Rack of Lamb. In addition to several popular restaurants, I sometimes enjoy having it more casually at Toro Tapas Bar. Also, the ready-to-eat Rack of Lamb at Trader Joe's is surprisingly acceptable.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:28 PM   #27
loaded gun
Gaining Momentum

Know you guys were looking at Buffalo area, but if you want the best steak. Drive to Rochester
and go to Tourndos. Better than RC's. Just be prepared to spend all your allowence.
loaded gun is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #28
BfloEd
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Used to be Adams Steak House on Como Park Blvd, but they're closed. Danny's South's steaks are petty good and their Buffalo Wing soup is even better.
BfloEd is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #29
faith28
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3088
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Seeing that I travel to Rochester often I had to look at the Menu for Tournedos. I know my next place for dinner when I return.
faith28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:09 PM   #30
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Gaij, to each his own but did my shoulders ever slump when you said medium is okay. The good news you don't have to be as discerning at well done. I get frustrated by the number of places I ask if they can do a piece of meat rare, they say they can, and then the thing is so thin it probably wasn't rare after the butcher cut it. At least you don't have to worry about that. Enjoy!
My Dad always said I had bubblegum tastebuds lol

I'm the guy at Thanksgiving that's overjoyed when the Turkey is "too done" and dry. Mmmmmm

In some ways I have deeply hurt and disappointed my Father, I know.

Pink is fine in a good steak.... I just don't care for bloody. Guess that goes for hobbying too! Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women