Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
people hate it so much you cant get in ....

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/23578463/...e#.UksCkr4o73g

step 1 of the rightwing horseshit that's been flowing like a flooder river for the last year? will drown them in their own horseshit

The websites are overloaded because the GOVERNMENT was in charge of creating it. They did not provide enough bandwidth or servers. They can't even scale the website correctly, do you expect them to run Obamacare correctly? Maybe Obama should have hired a bunch of Google or Yahoo engineers to correctly build it.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I tried to establish an account 4 times today and whiffed on all. I did chat with one of the online helpers and they said that the Security Question portion of the application process was all Trendawayed-up. It's no biggie for me since I have coverage until 12.31.13, so I can wait a few more days (I hope) for the geeks and bit nerds to work their magic and also for the site's bandwidth to be expanded. Also, it's not a big deal to me because I've worked in automation since the 1980's and have had plenty of experience in things not going to plan initially. If you have your hair on fire about this, grow up and suck it up. This is nothing that one doesn't experience in the all wonderful, perfect private sector that all Teawipes and Republican'ts bow down to and hold up as the be all and end all of greatness.

I'll tell you a little story about how a massive computer Trendy-up temporarily crippled (and put a bunch of money in their competitors' pockets) the largest electrical enclosure manufacturer back in the late 1980's:

They flipped the switch from their old computer system to one created especially for them by SAP at the cost of millions of dollars in software and hardware. It was a total abortion. All inventory was incorrect, production schedules were messed up and you couldn't get sh*t sooner than 6 weeks. This little adventure rocked on for a full three months and most moved on to other suppliers. They didn't dig out of it for another 6 months. Fortunately for them, they were a very strong company with very high levels of quality and availability so when they got the ship righted almost all of their business came back into the fold. They still occupy the industry leadership by several percentage points today that they did then. So, cheer up, Teawipe Phuckers, you're still screwed....LOLOLOL!

And, according to the Kaiser Foundation, my premium will go down from $800/mo to $550/mo. Yep, I'm and old fart so it's still high but I have some nice income, too. A UTR friend of mine who I bang weekly is 34 with 2 kids and a RW income of $25K. She'll be paying $499 PER YEAR (after subsidies, of course).

Eat shit and die Teawipes. You are lying sacks of owl feces.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Yeah, kinda like the fake SS number that illegals use to file taxes and get loads of refunds by claiming a shit load of kids? Is that what you are referring to CBJ?

fake SS #s don't show up in federal data you dumbass
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #19
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
fake SS #s don't show up in federal data you dumbass
Stolen SS# do
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #20
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
Stolen SS# do
Oh, boy! Here comes another "voter fraud" red herring. You DO know what a red herring is don't you, zeroid?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The dead vote...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I like the warning label. "That if you use the product the price could rise significantly"....LOL
did your premium go up simple jack?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...simple jack?
Here are some "believers" ....

"Claudia and Joseph Schulz of Phoenix quit their jobs in anticipation of being able to sign up, but when the time came Tuesday, they couldn’t get in."

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/wildly...day-8C11314434

I believe these two are not participants in any "Tea Party" activities. I also "believe" these two were a part of the "millions" who Obaminable reports are clamoring to sign up!!!!!!

"...quit their jobs in anticipation of being able to sign up,.."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:52 AM   #24
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lol,
Great, quit their jobs and live off the tax payer so they can start a business.

So they jumped the gun and left their jobs with no information on healthcare, what it covered and no planning.

Wow, these people are fucking idiots.
This is your tax dollars at work.

YAY!!! Free stuff from the government, I am going to quit my job!!!!!!!!
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:36 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Lol,
Great, quit their jobs !!!!!!!
Now they have NO insurance!!! ... until Jan 1st!!!

Problem with these folks (like some others on here) ......

.......... "Obamacare" has no psych-care coverage!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Faux must have spun it different other reports stated they wanted to sign up so they could get insurance then quit their jobs and start up a business
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Did not go too well for this person. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2371124/pg1
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #28
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

OH good, I've been waiting to tell this story since 8:20am YESTERDAY.

So my friend decides to go ahead and get in on the begining of this (even though I protested, but I was curious and hopeful I was wrong, so I watched.)

Hey and if you guys have a different experience with this I do surely want to know why it was so hard and ridiculous for my friend.

She went through the mountain of paperwork and filled in the 45-55k a year, Tier 2 the silver plan.

Her payment is 595 a month (not too bad for actual insurance) WITH A $13,995 DEDUCTIBLE. So she said, oh crap I can't afford that so she goes to opt out. Within just a few hours they sent a message with the yearly fine (about 4,100). If you do not get on the rolls, or pay the fine after 24 months, they will but a lien on your house.

Example 2: I had gone to the other side of town to see an old friend that lives in the ghetto. (omg kayla has black friends, stop the presses.... you idiots) ANYWAY, that family was telling me they got in first thing in the morning too and got set up with the free stuff (I roll my eyes.) But Uh Oh.... only 3 doctors took that insurance within 50 miles of them and NONE of them are accepting new patients. So what exactly are they are supposed to do?

I would like to point out that the democrats like to say IT'S THE LAW, GET OVER IT. Ok I hear you but you know what... Democrats also said before the civil war, SLAVERY IS THE LAW, GET OVER IT. I do believe yall were stomped into the ground on that.

Once the poor find out how they were sold a pack of lies, that shit will be ON.

I'm still very much looking forward to going to jail over this. At least there you do get actual healthcare. I mean you might die first, but damn they take care of your corpse.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Interesting....an actual experience of someone who went through the sign up process, you are the first one to report an actual enrollment..........everyone else is just blowing smoke...

Question: Was your friend's rate for single person coverage or did it include family members ?

I suspect as the reality of what you pay and what you get, Obamacare will lose it's shine...........but of course, there will be those who demand more subsidy to fund more coverage for more people.....

More wealth distribution and more government control of our lives !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
OH good, I've been waiting to tell this story since 8:20am YESTERDAY.

So my friend decides to go ahead and get in on the begining of this (even though I protested, but I was curious and hopeful I was wrong, so I watched.)

Hey and if you guys have a different experience with this I do surely want to know why it was so hard and ridiculous for my friend.

She went through the mountain of paperwork and filled in the 45-55k a year, Tier 2 the silver plan.

Her payment is 595 a month (not too bad for actual insurance) WITH A $13,995 DEDUCTIBLE. So she said, oh crap I can't afford that so she goes to opt out. Within just a few hours they sent a message with the yearly fine (about 4,100). If you do not get on the rolls, or pay the fine after 24 months, they will but a lien on your house.

Example 2: I had gone to the other side of town to see an old friend that lives in the ghetto. (omg kayla has black friends, stop the presses.... you idiots) ANYWAY, that family was telling me they got in first thing in the morning too and got set up with the free stuff (I roll my eyes.) But Uh Oh.... only 3 doctors took that insurance within 50 miles of them and NONE of them are accepting new patients. So what exactly are they are supposed to do?

I would like to point out that the democrats like to say IT'S THE LAW, GET OVER IT. Ok I hear you but you know what... Democrats also said before the civil war, SLAVERY IS THE LAW, GET OVER IT. I do believe yall were stomped into the ground on that.

Once the poor find out how they were sold a pack of lies, that shit will be ON.

I'm still very much looking forward to going to jail over this. At least there you do get actual healthcare. I mean you might die first, but damn they take care of your corpse.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #30
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd like to add that I only witnessed the first story. The second story was told to me. Hearing others stories is the only way I'll know much more about this because there's no way in hell I'm putting all my tax returns online to be leaked.

But... but... why don't you want to be apart of the greatest healthcare in the world kayla? Because fuck you, that's why. I REFUSE to buy something to live here. Besides that, I just can't afford what my personal premiums will be, especially since. my deductible will be over 12k a year. Who can afford that? Any of you dickhead dems that find the crack and can slip in for less please post
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women